[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}

Go down 
+2
RabbitDoubt
Zombie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:15 pm

"This is similar to a soap opera." Isis said, cringing "We need to move!" ((implying she;s bored))
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 8:34 pm

"Hey, I'm ready to move. Been all my F***ing life. "
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:20 am

"Tone down the swearing please, I don't care who you (*fucking) are. There's a small child with rather large ears, wait no...two of them."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 9:13 am

"Military jobs will do that to ya. But I'll try to be polite towards the rest of you."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:25 pm

"Can anyone (F***ing) understand this lady? Really?! It's like she's speaking old English."

((old English is not what Shakespeare wrote in, OK? It's an ancient language that sounds like a combination of guttural sounds and German.))
Back to top Go down
RabbitDoubt
Admin
Admin
RabbitDoubt

Female
Number of posts : 1143
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Dude... Yuki much?
Bf or Gf : I don't need a boyfriend... I need money.
Your nickname name or real name: : Hikari
What your award is for : Chow!
What is your REAL name? : The Wolf
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Pure Human

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:19 pm

"No. Not really. But i'm ready to go, kinda tired of sitting around here and doing nothing." Elyon said walking back over to Isis.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:09 pm

" I don't understand myself most of the time. Military jobs will also do that to you."
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
Number of posts : 1349
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : EVERYTHING BRO
Bf or Gf : FNFNFNFNFGNFG
Your nickname name or real name: : Whutever :T *shrug*
What your award is for : Master of hell
Being the most retarded ginger in the galaxy of Glagl'nert
For kiling alienz and dusn't afrayd of anyteng.
Uh, not giving a single fuck :D
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Old one, home dawg

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:45 pm

Eiziekiel sighed. "I'm leaving with these people. And as long as we leave before my mom finds out about-"
There was a monitor on the wall, and a young woman's face popped up. She was a PF, with red-pink hair. She was the animal of a cat. "Zeke? I know you're there. I only have a warning for you." Eiziekiel looked like someone was screeching nails on chalkboard. Kinara and Feyera couldn't understand why. The person on the monitor was seemingly nice and very pretty.
"Y-yeah Mom?"
"Ha-ha...I should've known you would be afraid of me. I only ask that you Carleyowyn before you embark on your quest."
"Dangit, mom, your premonitions are really freaking me out!"
"And I'm glad. You should be afraid of your superiors."
"Mom, you're a PF and Im a BE. Stop reffering to yourself as my superior."
"You're partially PF, darling. Listen, Carleyowyn has important information. I know she's a real b*tch, but you still must see her."
"Mom, I'm not a freakin' five year old, ok?"
"Fine. If you don't see Carleyowyn, I'll personally kick your a**."
"..."
"So, you'll see Carleyowyn?"
"Mom, I think it's not the right time."
"She also has weapons and military class vehicles." She said, urgingly.
"...fine. But don't expect to hear from me anytime soon."
"Alright. And Kinara, Feyera, watch out for eachother. Your mother was a very nice woman. She would be proud of you."
The transmission ended.
Eiziekiel walked outside, and brought up a large jeep. "Get in."
Kinara climbed in the passenger seat. "Get the other one. It's in the back." Zeke told Feyera, then tossed him the keys.
"How did she know us?" Kinara asked Eiziekiel. He didn't respond.
Feyera pulled the other jeep up.
((Longest post in the world!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.zonbii-corner.blogspot.com
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:37 pm

((Zo's right. i looked it up. i tried to say something. it hurt.. DON"T LOOK IT UP. plus, you find TONS of dirty words which i care not to repeat. ANYWAY.. wait. info overload. where art we and what is going on?))
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:08 pm

Isis jumped into the car Feyera was driving, she took out her pistol and put the safety on. It clicked faintly. She put it in the holster under her arm and sighed. "We're finally doing something. Yipee."
Back to top Go down
RabbitDoubt
Admin
Admin
RabbitDoubt

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:43 pm

Elyon didn't know which car to get into, but due to the fact that she was still mad at Eiziekel, she got into Feyera's. She reached to the back of her neck, checking to see if her minute weapon was still there. She pricked her finger on the sharp blade. "Still there." Elyon whispered to herself, removing her hand from her neck. She stuck the finger that had been injured in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:06 pm

((oh.. ok.... i now SLIGHTLY understand... oh and may i call him Zeke too? it's much easier.... less letters. if i may not, just shout NO at me... or... at school, or when i call you next or something...... otherwise. i'll continue to do that....))
Q, confused and wanting to stay near Kinara, went into that car. hoping that they woulden't mind.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:39 pm

((uhm...GOD MOD!))

Fender decided to stay behind., That way we wont have to say what he's doing constantly, and if Curran shows up wanting to join again, Fender has repaired his jet, and flew back to meet us, kay?
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:42 pm

((nk!))
Back to top Go down
RabbitDoubt
Admin
Admin
RabbitDoubt

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 4:15 pm

((mmkay))
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:30 am

((alright...))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:41 am

((WILL YOU ALL STOP AGREEING?!?!!?))
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:00 pm

((no.

*stifles laughter*))
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male
Number of posts : 1033
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : I am the muffin man
Bf or Gf : Dont think so
Your nickname name or real name: : Corn
What your award is for : Being the almighty god of awesome, one smite at a time
What is your REAL name? : Curran

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Jackal

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:28 pm

((HOOAUGH!))
((Yes, im (?) back. Im going to RP, but ill only be one once or twice a day. Id like to re-join the RP, but I doubt any of you want me to do that, and even if you did, I cant think of a way to put Fender back into the story, so eh, good luck with this RP))
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:36 pm

((Olol, never mind, what now?))
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:39 pm

... you repaired the jet, and now you will fly it somewhere. ask the great Zoity. she knows.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:44 pm

((You guys havent really GONE anywhere, so where would I fly to?)
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:00 pm

((talk to Zoity.))
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
Number of posts : 1349
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : EVERYTHING BRO
Bf or Gf : FNFNFNFNFGNFG
Your nickname name or real name: : Whutever :T *shrug*
What your award is for : Master of hell
Being the most retarded ginger in the galaxy of Glagl'nert
For kiling alienz and dusn't afrayd of anyteng.
Uh, not giving a single fuck :D
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Old one, home dawg

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:58 pm

((Meet us at the PF capitol.))
Kinara looked at Eiziekiel's face. It was grim, mad, and uncontrollably annoyed.
"Hala...are you going to get in a car?" He asked through gritted teeth.
"Z...Zeke? Is something wrong?" Kinara asked with pure concern.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zonbii-corner.blogspot.com
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:02 pm

((What do I do till then?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next