[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}

Go down 
+2
RabbitDoubt
Zombie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male
Number of posts : 1033
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : I am the muffin man
Bf or Gf : Dont think so
Your nickname name or real name: : Corn
What your award is for : Being the almighty god of awesome, one smite at a time
What is your REAL name? : Curran
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Jackal

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:51 pm

"If we lave you here, then you could easily be killed by raiders," Fender yelled, in a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
Number of posts : 1349
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : EVERYTHING BRO
Bf or Gf : FNFNFNFNFGNFG
Your nickname name or real name: : Whutever :T *shrug*
What your award is for : Master of hell
Being the most retarded ginger in the galaxy of Glagl'nert
For kiling alienz and dusn't afrayd of anyteng.
Uh, not giving a single fuck :D
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Old one, home dawg

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:53 pm

Zeke nodded, and finally touched the ground.
"I didn't know someone so strong could be so pathetic..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zonbii-corner.blogspot.com
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:12 am

"I'd rather be killed than go down there!" she struggled more "put me down! put me down!"
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:56 am

Hala rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:50 am

((Okay, she's going to have to fall if you want her down there.))
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:52 pm

((lolwut?))
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:49 pm

((NO FRIGGIN FALLING!!! WE NEED THE PLOT TO MOVE, GOD DANGIT!!!!!!!!!! FEYERA IS BRINGING YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO DO A FREAKIN THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Feyera squeezed Isis tighter, and climbed down further, slowing down quite a bit more than Kinara, who finally stood by Zeke.
"I didn't know she could be so...childish..." Kinara muttered.
Eiziekiel nodded in response.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:50 pm

((Sorry. I'm sick and crabby.))
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Fender let go of his grip on the tree and plunged down, and caught his feet on another.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:59 pm

((Plunge. PLUNGE! Fender is a plunger. He likes to PLUNGE!))
Kinara heard a noise above her.
"OH! Hello! I kinda didn't notice you there..."
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:20 pm

((oink? Lily still has NO CLUE on what's going on. Lily read the posts, but is still confused........ would someone please be as so kind to help, like, give Lily an idea on what to do?))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:01 pm

"LET ME DOWN F***ing d*mn IT!"
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:43 pm

((Excatly))
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:53 pm

((All you need to know is you have to CLIMB DOWN THE FRIGGIN CANYON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:50 pm

"Fine..I give up. But I wont guarantee I wont throw up on you."
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:11 pm

The party was approaching the bottom, so Fender easily dropped and landed on his feet, "That hurt," he said, flinching, when he hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:17 pm

"I thought that would make you put me down. That failed." Isis started to struggle again "DOWN!" she cried like a toddler being carried to the bathtub "LEMME DOWN!"
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:19 pm

Fender hear Isis scream, "Dear lord, I didn't know irrational fears were THAT intense," he said to himself, looking up.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:34 pm

"IT'S NOT IRRATIONAL! I HAVE A PERFECTLY GOOD REASON FOR BEING AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!!!! EEEEKKK!!!" Isis decided to stop struggling and to cling to Feyera for dear life.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:03 pm

"...we're down..." Feyera said, just as she clung close to him.
Kinara and Eiziekiel chuckled, and Feyera glared at the both of them, then they immeidiatly stopped. ((Not really on top of my spelling...something's wrong with me...))
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:19 pm

"Yes, because screaming while completely safe at 20 feet from the ground is completely rational of you, Isis," Fender sarcastically chuckled, he walked to the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Q shook his head. "ow... headache..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:24 pm

"C......could you let go of me, lovely lady..." Feyera asked thoroughly uncomfortable.
Kinara sighed. "Why can't you be charming to PFs, brother."
"Because most of them are cruel and think they're perfect."
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:31 pm

Fender sighed, "Thats very kind of you, my friend,"
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:40 pm

"No offense, I've just had bad experiences."
"What did you do when I was asleep!?"
"...things I'm too ashamed to admit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next