[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}

Go down 
+2
RabbitDoubt
Zombie
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
Number of posts : 1349
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : EVERYTHING BRO
Bf or Gf : FNFNFNFNFGNFG
Your nickname name or real name: : Whutever :T *shrug*
What your award is for : Master of hell
Being the most retarded ginger in the galaxy of Glagl'nert
For kiling alienz and dusn't afrayd of anyteng.
Uh, not giving a single fuck :D
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Old one, home dawg

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Alright, we left off at the hut, and etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. What happened after that whole ordeal.

"You really want to hear the truth that bad?" Kinara inquired with a worried look on her face.
Eiziekiel nods his head like an excited child.
"Alright...so, we all know we were an experiment, right? Well..." Kinara hesitated, looking very solemn. "That's all we are...just an experiment...the real humans are on Earth, we were a 'what if?' experiment... Technically, we aren't real..." Kinara looked traumatized, and a shiver went up her spine.
Eziekiel just stared at Kinara and Feyera. "S-so...what n-now...?" He managed to squeeze out.
Feyera looked at everyone. "We need to tell the emporor AND the president. Some might be opposed, but we still need to do it. Now, we do have to be careful...we will try to be stopped."
"I can't."

((DON'T LEAVE THIS MOMENT! IT STARTS AT THE HUT!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.zonbii-corner.blogspot.com
RabbitDoubt
Admin
Admin
RabbitDoubt

Female
Number of posts : 1143
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Dude... Yuki much?
Bf or Gf : I don't need a boyfriend... I need money.
Your nickname name or real name: : Hikari
What your award is for : Chow!
What is your REAL name? : The Wolf
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Pure Human

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:14 pm

"What?" Elyon asked, trying to let it seep in. She wasn't real, nor her frilly g*y man father, or feyera. what are we here for then? Why do we need to know this.... why... me?
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:18 pm

Feyera put his hand on Elyon's shoulder.
"Whaddya mean you can't!?" Kinara asked Eiziekiel.
Eiziekiel sighed. "I have orders...I'm not some cave person!"
Back to top Go down
RabbitDoubt
Admin
Admin
RabbitDoubt

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:20 pm

"No one said you were Eiziekiel." Elyon said in a monotone tone. She looked up at Feyera. Her heart was going haywire at the moment just from a simple hand on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Feyera felt a weird static. He jerked his hand off Elyon's shoulder, noting how awkward it must be for her.
Kinara looked curiously at Eiziekiel. "Orders?"
Eiziekiel nodded. "Yes. I was supposed to guard this territory so that PF's don't invade it. I actually have alot of friends in this area. Anyway, I am not supposed to leave."
Back to top Go down
RabbitDoubt
Admin
Admin
RabbitDoubt

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:31 pm

"Well... how well are you doing your job then at the moment?" Elyon asked shivering, the place where Feyera's hand was was the onnly warm place on her whole self.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Feyera rubbed Elyon's arm that was the furthest to him.
"Pretty good, actually. PF's aren't INVADING, per se. This was a world wide adventure. ...that doesn't mean if PF's wanted this land I would stop them..."
Back to top Go down
RabbitDoubt
Admin
Admin
RabbitDoubt

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Elyon grabbed his hand. "Well, why not protect the Be's? Doesn't that just say your cowering and running away from what your supposed to do? Your supposed to protect us, but yet your willing to turn us in?! THATS LOW!!!"
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:42 pm

"That's not what I'm saying. The reason we have this land is ONLY because we have more land than the PF's when we do, and we have charge of the relic. PF's try not to resort in violence like we do, and they would still let us live here! That is the problem with the BE's...they are far too violent! But that isn't the problem at hand. The problem is we technically are like little dolls in a fake world. You don't need me, anyway."
"But we do!" Feyera pushed on Eiziekiel while thoroughly blushing. "You're smart, and strong, I'm assuming! And...where have I heard your name before?"
Eiziekiel froze.
Back to top Go down
RabbitDoubt
Admin
Admin
RabbitDoubt

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:44 pm

"Still. I think we should still be able to own o- wait. Where have I heard your name?"
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:45 pm

((RabbitDoubt, no offense, but you and I are paused until everyone that isn't Thunder, because he rarely gets on, replies. We don't want them to have to read lot's of pages, and I also have to go, so, sorry for the inconvenience.))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:50 pm

"You lost me at 'what if.'"
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:44 pm

Q cocked his head to one side. causeing his ears to flop over his eyes in an adorable manner. "we don't exist?" he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:55 pm

Kinara nodded, and Feyera shivered. Kinara sharply turned to Eiziekiel.
"You have to come! You're the closest thing to a medic we have!"
"Fine...but my head is gonna get chopped off for this...."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:56 pm

"WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?!"
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:18 pm

"... hey. i can do some things........ medical wise..... some... never mind... i'll be quiet..." Q said shakeing his head, folding arms across chest.
Back to top Go down
RabbitDoubt
Admin
Admin
RabbitDoubt

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Elyon grew overly frustrated and stomped off over towards a seat. She quickly sat herself in and folded her arms, greatly p*ssed off. ".... fine....."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:53 pm

There. Was a noise from inside the hut.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Eiziekiel jumped at the suden tone the hut took. "Uh...ok, so to sum things up...we technically don't exist...we need to inform both sides of the discovery...but then what? Oh Cr*p..."
"What?"
"I remembered...I invited a friend over...she's probably here by now..." Eiziekiel walked into the back room. "Hala?"
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:07 pm

"hm?"
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:33 am

"Shut up My arm hurts AND I'M NOT PAINTING ANYONE! In other words, get you rat's a** in Here, Zeke."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:39 am

"Someone tell me what's happening...i need a wet rag and to get rid of this migraine."

((mine you, she only has one eye. And it's bloody where the other one was.))
Back to top Go down
RabbitDoubt
Admin
Admin
RabbitDoubt

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:45 am

"Halalupe? The... artist?!" Elyon asked whiie standing up, going to get a rag for Isis.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 9:48 am

" That's my, name, don't wear it out."
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:31 pm

Eiziekiel looked a bit embarassed. "Hala........um.........I have to, uh, leave my squadrin..."
Kinara and Feyera braced for the furious impact of the news Eiziekiel just told his friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next