[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}

Go down 
+2
RabbitDoubt
Zombie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Lily

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:48 pm

Q shook his head. "I am SO confused.... here.." Q handed Isis a water bottle and some Asprin. "a cold cloth will help with your Migrane as well." He said, still looking at the far ceiling corner of the room. ((coffee beans would help... because of the caffine......
Q: there's caffine in asprin.
Lily: oh yeah....
Q: mm hmm... also, I don't normally carry coffee beans with me.
Lily: that.... makes sence...))
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
Number of posts : 1349
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : EVERYTHING BRO
Bf or Gf : FNFNFNFNFGNFG
Your nickname name or real name: : Whutever :T *shrug*
What your award is for : Master of hell
Being the most retarded ginger in the galaxy of Glagl'nert
For kiling alienz and dusn't afrayd of anyteng.
Uh, not giving a single fuck :D
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Old one, home dawg

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:21 pm

((Waiting fo Domino to post. Waiting...waiting...waiting...))
Back to top Go down
http://www.zonbii-corner.blogspot.com
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:24 pm

"Thanks fluffy."
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:39 pm

"No need to thank me. I'm glad to help."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Isis reached over and hit Q on the back of the head. WHACK. "Shut it, kid. I was TRYING to be nice."
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:35 am

"ok.... you are succeeding..." he said rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
RabbitDoubt
Admin
Admin
RabbitDoubt

Female
Number of posts : 1143
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Dude... Yuki much?
Bf or Gf : I don't need a boyfriend... I need money.
Your nickname name or real name: : Hikari
What your award is for : Chow!
What is your REAL name? : The Wolf
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Pure Human

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:45 am

"Hey, Halalupe, do you remembe- nevermind." Elyon said shutting her trap. She walked over to Isis and handed her the rag. "Here ya go."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:32 am

"Well, congratulations, Rat's a**, No you don't get to go so soon. You have to serve the full contract. Now get in here. We have a lot to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:02 pm

"But...I...need to tell you something...the reason why I HAVE TO LEAVE." Eizikiel said, harshly. He walked over to Halalupe, and whispered the horrible secret in her ear. "That is why I have to go. If your too upset, you can come with, unless the reason you're upset isn't because I'LL be gone."
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:31 pm

*stare stare stare*
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:06 pm

" So...You want me to still care about you? Relax, I don't. But you do have a point."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:52 pm

"Owww...This is hurting my head. Killing is so much simpler."
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:03 pm

Q scooshed away from Isis. "no killee." he said in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:07 pm

"Your gonna want me to kill once Vidar gets back here."
Back to top Go down
RabbitDoubt
Admin
Admin
RabbitDoubt

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:43 pm

"He is coming back isn't he?" Elyon asked, keeping her voice monotone.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:46 pm

"Yeah, I hardly scratched him. Who knows what other chemicals he has in his body now."
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm

"yipe.." Q murmerd.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 7:20 am

"Killing would be easier, except the rat's a** is still useful to me. and i apperently have some sentimental value to him."
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:12 pm

((so... totally confused...))
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:43 am

((in hala's mind, Rat's a** is an appropriate nickname for Zeke.))
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:29 pm

"Jeez, I was making an observation...that's all. So, I'm leaving. No matter what. Either you're coming with, or staying. And if you don't let me go...I'll..." Eiziekiel grinned. "I'll kiss you right now. You don't want that, do you?"
Kinara and Feyera got wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:43 pm

((Bye the way, Vidar isn't going to show his face for a while...his clan-thing will, but not him personally. You know...stuff. AND we're going to have a run-in with Zeke's mom....that sounded stupid, but....you'll see. And blarg and blarg...just...don't bring Vidar here.))
Back to top Go down
RabbitDoubt
Admin
Admin
RabbitDoubt

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:15 pm

((Sounds fine!))

"K-kiss!?!?!" Elyon asked, gaping.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:47 pm

"Please. Break it up, lovebirds...Well, not birds though...Whatever. This is important. We need to figure out if we are technically 'artificial life'" Isis picked her headband off the ground and replaced it over her empty eye socket.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:13 pm

" Go ahead, I don't care what you do as long as your under my watch. See, in threatening to suceed, you are officially rogue. I get to follow you around and warn your next girlfriend your a rat's a**."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next