[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}

Go down 
+2
RabbitDoubt
Zombie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Lily

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:45 pm

Q's eyes widened. "whut?!" he asked, jumping.
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
Number of posts : 1349
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : EVERYTHING BRO
Bf or Gf : FNFNFNFNFGNFG
Your nickname name or real name: : Whutever :T *shrug*
What your award is for : Master of hell
Being the most retarded ginger in the galaxy of Glagl'nert
For kiling alienz and dusn't afrayd of anyteng.
Uh, not giving a single fuck :D
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Old one, home dawg

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:46 pm

"Seriously, let go of me." Feyera repeated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zonbii-corner.blogspot.com
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:03 pm

Q still had a shocked expression. then began laughing. "well, thank you, that got rid of my headache!"
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:06 pm

Feyera started shaking. "Please...?"
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:50 pm

"f-f-fine." Is let go, stepping onto the ground with her eyes shut tightly. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes "I SWEAR IF ANY OF YOU SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE ELSE YOU ARE DEAD."
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Q stopper laughing immedietly. "Aye-Aye Ma'am." Q said standing up straight and saluteing.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:30 pm

"Especially you, fuzz-face! Especially you."
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:56 pm

Q's face remained shocked and scared, but obedient.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Feyera shuddered.
"I don't care. I'm just glad that's over with."
Zeke and Kinara tumbled on the ground laughing histerically.
"That was HILARIOUS!" Eiziekiel shouted.
"I'm sorry Isis, but....HA!" Kinara started cracking up.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Isis's guns made a slight click and she pointed them at Eizekiel and Kinara
"I'm a BE and I will not hesitate to kill you. Get up and stop laughing, now." Isis snarled.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male
Number of posts : 1033
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : I am the muffin man
Bf or Gf : Dont think so
Your nickname name or real name: : Corn
What your award is for : Being the almighty god of awesome, one smite at a time
What is your REAL name? : Curran
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Jackal

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:04 pm

"A bit harsh," Fender said, "Quite an ego you have their," he said to Isis, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:51 pm

Kinara and Eiziekiel let out a couple more chuckles and got up.
"Heh....sorry, it's just...." Kinara said, barely sustaining her laughs.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Isis turned bright purple and bit her lip.
"Uhhm...Sorry..I....just a thing...vertigo...and crap..."
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:22 pm

"So it's ok to laugh?" Eiziekiel was barely able to say.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:37 pm

"Uhm...No."
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male
Number of posts : 1033
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : I am the muffin man
Bf or Gf : Dont think so
Your nickname name or real name: : Corn
What your award is for : Being the almighty god of awesome, one smite at a time
What is your REAL name? : Curran
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Jackal

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:24 pm

((Sorry, im taking a bit of a break, ill post occasionally though))
Fender saw that the sun was going behind the clouds, "We need to keep moving before the darkness sets in."
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Even though Isis was no longer pointing the gun at Kinara- Q stood in front of Kinara as to protect her from Isis. "Please don't shoot her." He said calmly. right when the words left his mouth, he regretted it. aww, IMBICILE! Now she IS going to shoot! Just because I gave her an excuse to kill me! he thought urgently, but stood firm.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:58 pm

Isis walked past Q and, smiling evilly, whispered "You just did something really stupid. One, she probably knows now unless she's stupid. and two, you look like an idiot." Isis raised her voice as she got farther away "Not the smartest move, eh? And, don't worry." Isis turned back to face him, "I'm not stupid enough to kill you."
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Q shivered. in the back of his mind, he had no clue of what she'd just said, but he mostly understood it. if Isis is going to act like this to her own team, I've GOT to stick with Kinara. I, now pronounce it to be my mission to keep her safe...... he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:49 pm

"...Uhh...I have no smartass comeback to your thinking face, besides stating the fact that it's extremely unattractive."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:54 am

Hala woke up from a unnerving and unexpected sleep. "Rat's-ass? Feyfey? Kinana? Issseess? anybody out there?" she said as she got up. She felt drugged, and that was probably the case to. She'd been letting her guard down. "Bad girl." she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:15 am

((godmod))

Elyon slid down the mountain and landed next to Feyera, she yawned.
"Why didn't you wake me?" she asked, streching her arms in the air, claws extended.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 pm

Q grinned. He knew that he was supposed to be hurt by the insult... but for some reason it struck him as funny. he cocked his head to the side. "ok, so.... shall we get moving before MORE trouble comes?" He said humorously.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:06 pm

"Even if we move, trouble follows...Don't tell me you haven't noticed?" Isis sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}   The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear} - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath of Many Years of Suffering Part 2 {yet again, Lava has yet to reappear}
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11