[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Lily

Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:15 am

"oooohhh!!! i like chess!!!!!!" Moose said walking back to the path. "anyone wanna go against me?" Moose said with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:42 am

Rizzo rolled her eyes. "please don't tempt me to play...It could take a few days tho...."
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 5:16 pm

Moose laughed. "hey! look! i can use the force!!!" he said happily. he swiped his hand past a stick on the ground. then moved his hand up. the stick smoothly rose with his hand. there was about a foot of space between his hand and the stick. he swated the air in between his hand and the stick with the other hand. "heh heh. see?" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 7:10 pm

Rizzo rolled her eyes. "Shouldn't you be worried abut your girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:23 pm

"huh? girlfriend?" Moose said. the stick dropped. he laughed nervously. "she's... err.. she's no-not m-m-my, my girlfriend......... exactly...... she's just a... uuh.. a.... close friend who happens to be a girl?.. yeaaaah....." Moose said rubbing the back of his neck. looking at the leafy trees above him to avoid eye contact. he looked at Rizzo and bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 8:11 am

Rizzo sighed. "But now, to bisuness."
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:41 am

Moose nodded.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:06 pm

Enola glanced around. Why did the air feel so cold?
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:17 pm

"Oh no." Roach said ((trust me i have a plan)) he walked up to a girl sitting by herself at a table with a chess board inlayed into it. "So, who's the jabberwocky?"
"I have no idea what your talking about, William."
"Yes you do. If you were only an innocent little girl you wouldn't know my name."
"Your sharp." the girl smiled evilly "I like that."
"Where is she."
"Emily?" the girl giggled "She's safe. For now." Roach pulled her out of her seat and pressed a knife against her neck
"Tell me where she is and you don't get hurt."
"Fine, fine. I will come with you and guide you two her. Okay, just get the..." she shivered "obsidian away from me!"
"No." Roach shook his head "Sorry." his hand reached behind one of her ears and she crumpled to the ground. A figure clad in black jumped out and snatched Melrose. Roach spun around and stabbed the man in the back. Melrose hugged Roach
"Thank-k-s Willsy!"
He pulled away
"whoever this JABBERWOCKY is, he or she is a chess genius. In chess that move would be called the poisoned pawn."
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:20 pm

Rizzo raised an eyebrow. "No kidding..."

Enola shivered. "Does anyone else feel the cold?" she asked

"No" said Rizzo.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:09 pm

Moose looked on in horror. "I'm glad that i know some stuff about chess...." he said. he wasn't sure if he could cope with some of the other more dangerous moves..... an Absolute pin would surely ruin everything..... or a blunder... or a double attack... "I call being a Rook... cuz i'm good at castleing" Moose said rasieing his hand. then he shivered.... "yeah... a little bit.." Moose said, replying to Enola's question. "hmm.... does anyone else feel like a Novice?" Moose said with a slight humerous tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:17 pm

Melrose looked thoughoughly confused "What's chess?"

((ooh, another Ashlee....greeeat))
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:25 pm

Moose just stared at melrose. after a few seconds he found his voice, "uuhm... you.. are jokeing right? god... we have the biggest novice ever on out team... this is not good...."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:31 pm

"Chess? Isn't that the weird game with the peices and stuff?" she said, looking extremely dumb....and blonde "I can beat your A** at poker though." Roach shyed away from her
"God, she really can, NEVER play poker with that girl..."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:58 pm

"It's so cold..like winter." said Enola.

Rizzo shook her head "i'm..pretty good at chess.....I won a state championship...."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:53 pm

"You okay Enola?"
"And you LIKE this girl?"
"MELROSE!"
"What? I'm not the one with weird taste in girls."
"SHE'S STANDING RIGHT THERE!!!!"
"Oh, right she is. Why do I care?"
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 6:30 pm

Moose got a bit jittery. "hey... what if?... never mind..." moose said. he looked forlornly at the ground. "will we find you in time?" he said quietly. as if he were talking to Emily.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 6:34 pm

Enola rolled her eyes. "It's a ghost Roach...It's not very strong though...."

Rizzo rolled her eyes. "this sucks..."

Enola groaned to herself. she felt kinda sick, between the ghost and that dumb blond. she brushed a strand of back hair behind one ear nervously....
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 6:40 pm

Moose laughed. "hi ghost!!!! why are you haunting Enola?!?! i want to be haunted!!!" moose said laughing. he totally belived that there was a ghost. he just thought that it was a little silly for a ghost to be there at the time...
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 6:41 pm

Enola sighed "The problem is that ghosts can only possess certain people, people who have weak connections to the Earth...
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:32 pm

Moose sighed. "aww.. no ghosty for me..." he said. then grinned.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:47 pm

Rizzo shrugged. "soo...what do we do know?"
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:56 pm

"get some more info... form a strategy... and.... go fourth..." Moose said looking at Roach.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:01 pm

Enola buckled to the ground. "Oh god....this ghost is....strong.....like Scarlett....."
Back to top Go down
IndianaJones
Amazing!
Amazing!
IndianaJones

Male
Number of posts : 231
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : heh, well, funny story really.
Bf or Gf : jon. jkjkjkjkjkjk.
Your nickname name or real name: : nobody.
What your award is for : master on the whip
What is your REAL name? : Rowan
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Pure Human

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:18 pm

Moose stepped to Enola's side.. "dude.. are you going to be ok? can i help you?" he said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next