[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch

Go down 
+2
purplelavamonsterthing
Spottedsocksrock
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch Empty
PostSubject: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 10:36 pm

The Mystery of Rattlesnake Ranch

E-Mail(story intro.):
My beloved friends,
Again I invite you to help me solve a case. But, this time no dead people. This time a herd of ghost buffalo have been stampeding over my Grandpa's Aunt's Daughter-in-law's Step-Dad's Son's Cousin's Ranch! Instead of just passing through, they break down fences, kill cattle, and poison the horse's food supply! I need your help to solve this! I can't solve this by myself! So, again my question is.....Do you accept? Will you join me for an adventure in an old western-themed town? Or are you chicken? So, Do you dare? If you do, good friend, Bring your cowboy boots.

CASE FILE, do not read if you are not joining: Rattlesnake ranch has been 'cursed'. It was 'cursed' when Adilane bought it. But she isn't the supersticious type, she just barrels through everything. But now she's convinced if we can't solve this mystery it is cursed! And her dream of raising a family on a ranch will be crushed. Here is a list of strange things that occured when the buffalo were stampeding: water pipes breaking, hot water turning cold, horse food being replaced by caterpillars, Cattle mysteriously dieing of no apparent cause, fences being trampled, electricity going out, and many other things that are not only scary, but damaging. Oh, and we will be camping outside, so we can catch a glimpse of the ghost buffalo herd.

FORMIE:
Name(full): Emily Anne Smyth
Outfit(what they're wearing): A pair of jeans with green plaid patches, a white T-shirt, A chunky green bracelet, white cowgirl boots, and a green plaid hairband. Don't forget her plaid messenger bag she keeps her mystery-solving stuff in!
Hobby(something they like to do): SOLVING MYSTERIES! DUH!
Look(eye and hair color, skin color, or ethnicity): British, strawberry-blonde hair, green eyes
Personality(what they're like): Strong, Smart, she's a little show-offy but overall she is just really nice.
Habits(something they do out of, well, habit): Twirling her hair around one finger when she's thinking REALLY hard.
Packed Items(stuff they packed): Clothes, a "Nancy Drew" book, her Diary, Toiletries, Cell Phone, and a sock monkey named James.

Carrot's form:
Name: Carrot Smyth
Outfit: White rat's fur, Cowboy hat and belt with tiny fake old west gun
Hobby: Solving mysteries with Emily, grooming himself
Look: Red eyes, from Oxford, albino
Personality: reasonable for a rat, sweet
habits: grooming himself
Packed items: Tux, Sherloc holmes outfit, Food, Oxford university sweatshirt, stuffed carrot

Name: Moose
Outfit: blue jeans, an "i do all my own stunts" shirt , little pink hat with a moose pic on it. (from best friend [who just HAPPENS TO BE A GIRL] hee!) (he is incredibly skinny too, but not anorexic mind you...)
hobby: eating. thinking up random things. texting his friend. (he had to leave her in canada. his home town) talking to himself and inanimate objects
look: blue eyes, sandy-blond hair, puppy-dogish face. (he's EXTREMELY cute!)
personality: sweet, caring, shy, considerate, helpful, optimistic, calm, rarely gets freaked out, sometimes girly. brave when needs to be, protective, easy to like.
habits: being silent when there is danger. otherwise always talking to something, someone or eating.
packed items: cell, nesseties. and a blanket. (small white, with balloons on it. it is a baby blanket that he carries around all of the time. in his pocket. even to the store... lol )
room: midnight... (although he is horrified of the dark and being alone. or being hugged or... *gulp* kissed *shudder*................... )

Name(full): Keeth blue Kentson
Outfit(what they're wearing): A black long sleave shirt and blue jeans with a studded beltvans and a book bag with all his tools
Hobby(something they like to do): solving mysteries and touring in his rock band
Look(eye and hair color, skin color, or ethnicity): white skin, red eyes, blonde
Personality(what they're like): cunning, smart, a little confused when it comes to love, and secretive
Habits(something they do out of, well, habit): stay up at night to look at the stars, when people argue he makes them stop
Packed Items(stuff they packed): clothes, steven king books, army knife(for protection)

Name(full): Enola Rector
Outfit(what they're wearing): , a long white shirts, a black peacoat, navy blue leggings
Hobby(something they like to do): read scary novels at dusk, read mysteries 'til midnight, play nintendo, look for ghosts, mysteries.
Look(eye and hair color, skin color, or ethnicity): British but also a little french, Black hair, deep blue eyes. pale ghostly skin.
Personality(what they're like): quiet, superstitous, and intelligent. Often talks grimly. sometimes depressed
Habits(something they do out of, well, habit): Shouting EUREKA! when she finds something. Narrowing her eyes out of nowhere.
Packed Items(stuff they packed): nintendo Ds, the hounds of the Baskervilles (book), thell tale heart (book), a scribbled copy of the raven(poem), a videorecorer, a lock picking kit, a sketchbook, fountain pen, watercolors
Favorite author-Edgar Allen Poe
Hates-pitchforks
age-15

Name: Sandra Hanningsworth
Outfit: Always some sort of dress ranging from the 40s and 50`s, black high-heels
Hobby: reading, writing, looking at history books, amking costumes for disguises
Look: Chestnut hair, violet eyes with gold specks, very curvy
Personality: Old-fashioned, girly, very bright
habits: twirling hair, itching feet
Packed items: 5 history books, some jewelry, cloth for sewing

Joined people:
Spottedsocksrock-Emily
Purplelavamonster-Moose
Bennypoo-Keeth
Dominia888-Enola
Jilly-Poo-Sandra

~Lovingly,

Emily

Last edited by Spottedsocksrock on Sun May 18, 2008 9:57 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 5:36 pm

Name: Goose C. Hunt (btw.... goose is a chicken.)
Outfit: ... uuh. feathers? AND A HAT!!!!! a little b-ball cap! (eeee!)
Hobby: eat, scream his head off, wake people up at un-godly hours, ect
Look: white, with black spots, blue, green, and black tail feathers, comb, yellow feet, ect. (looks like a chicken-roostery-thing)
Personality: has ADHD.... but all chickens do. he's easily distracted, a spazz, but amazingly brave. (also he is easily talked into doing things because he gets confused...)
Habits: pecking at the ground, getting confused, finding food. and cooking
Packed Items: cooking utensiles. mess kit. tent.
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:20 pm

Uh..LILY! It HAS to be the same character! So, I'm adding Moose.....
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 8:46 am

Name(full): Enola Rector
Outfit(what they're wearing): , a long white shirts, a black peacoat, navy blue leggings
Hobby(something they like to do): read scary novels at dusk, read mysteries 'til midnight, play nintendo, look for ghosts, mysteries.
Look(eye and hair color, skin color, or ethnicity): British but also a little french, Black hair, deep blue eyes. pale ghostly skin.
Personality(what they're like): quiet, superstitous, and intelligent. Often talks grimly. sometimes depressed
Habits(something they do out of, well, habit): Shouting EUREKA! when she finds something. Narrowing her eyes out of nowhere.
Packed Items(stuff they packed): nintendo Ds, the hounds of the Baskervilles (book), thell tale heart (book), a scribbled copy of the raven(poem), a videorecorer, a lock picking kit, a sketchbook, fountain pen, watercolors

I'm adding a few more-

Favorite author-Edgar Allen Poe
Hates-pitchforks
age-14
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Number of posts : 2528
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : To light up a dark world, in the name of Christ.
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile
What is your REAL name? : Jillian
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: 20% dwarf, 50% novelist, 5% rose, 5% Hobbit, and 20% human.

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:39 pm

I wanna join this...just look at the other one.....my profile`s on there....
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:43 pm

We can start the RP now...
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:46 pm

Okay...soemone start....
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 3:10 pm

Everyone's bags were so tiny that they took them as carry-ons. They got off the plane and rented a car. Sandra and Keeth had a fight over who got to drive, Sandra ended up driving. When they got to The ranch they were happily greeted by Adaline who showed them to where they'd be camping. dinner is at 7 by the campfire. We set up camp...

P.S. I will draw a map to give you guys...
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 3:14 pm

OOC: AWESOME!!! I GOT TO DRIVE!!!! IN YO FACE, BEN!

IC: "Wow....this place is really nice...." Sandra said. She was in an unusually happy mood today, since she had been told by twopeople that they thought that she drove better than Keeth. Keeth had gotten no compliments.
"Thanks!" Adaline said. "I need you to keep it that way."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 3:18 pm

Adilane showed them to the stables to meet their horses.
Emily got Ginger
Sandra got Jesse
Moose got Patches (ha ha the name of the balloon!)
Keeth got Sunset
and Enola got Darin

P.S. PLZ draw a picture of your character for me so I can draw you with your horse!
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male
Number of posts : 1190
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : well you take a left...
Bf or Gf : I don't know let the audiance decide...
Your nickname name or real name: : Ben
What your award is for : Being me. and the awesomeness which is me, and all who even get in a 5 mile radius of me will be a little bit more awesome, because I practically emit awesome, it almost OOZES out of me, you can almost taste it (it tastes awesome by the way))
What is your REAL name? : ¡Mi nombre es, guerrero del sol y estoy aquí proteger el débil!
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: A mixture of uranium, and sulfur

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 8:05 pm

jillian i can drive to so HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keeth loved horses he didnt know why but he had some bond with them when they set up camp keeth was the first one at the stables he got sunshine. when the group left he got on sunshine and rode around in the feild for a while as he was riding he thought he saw something but it was probably just his imagination...
Back to top Go down
http://oh, it's out there.......somewere....
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:30 pm

Sandra rode Jesse freely, the wind going through her hair. Suddenly, she heard a HISS! and Jesse jumped back. "Whoah!" Sandra said, trying to calm Jesse down. But she was about to be even more frightened by it....
"AAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sandra screamed. "SNAKE!!!!!!!!!" In a shock, Sandra fell of her horse- only a foot away from the snake.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 7:43 am

Enola didn't care for horse. She dismounted after the ride and admired the front hall picture. she sighed, picked up the hounds of the Baskervilles and began to read....

(( I assume Socks is gonna be the "Game Master" give us all the clues and introduce other players-right?))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 8:14 am

((Yeah, pretty much!))
((And I'll switch off between Emily and Carrot, mostly Emily tho))
Carrot got bored with Ginger she had no personality at all. So he found a H*le! in the chicken coop and went in to meet the chickens. There he met Goose. Goose was wearing a hat, that intrigued Carrot. They began to talk...
"Why are you wearing a hat?" Carrot asked
"Because" The chicken replied
"My name's Carrot. What's yours?"
"Goose."
"Nice."
"Thanks"
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male
What your award is for : Being me. and the awesomeness which is me, and all who even get in a 5 mile radius of me will be a little bit more awesome, because I practically emit awesome, it almost OOZES out of me, you can almost taste it (it tastes awesome by the way))
What is your REAL name? : ¡Mi nombre es, guerrero del sol y estoy aquí proteger el débil!

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:21 am

keeth heared somthing to the left of him. it was SAndra! she was about a foot away from a snake he rode sunset trwords the snake stomping on it with the horses hoove Keeth thought that would kill it... he was wrong the snake escaped his horses hoove and slithered into a nearby H*le! "are you ok?" keeth asked Sandra couldent say anything she was still shocked...
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 2:49 pm

((Ah, that wasn't supposed to happen yet. Cuz that is gonna happen @ rattlesnake rock))

Emily poked her head out to see Keeth helping Sandra up. She poked her head back in. "um....okay...." she said and she turned around to come face-to-chest with a large man in a black cowboy hat. "um...hello?" "Hey." he said in a gruff voice"I'm Frank, you must be Emily." "mmhmm..." "nice to meet ya stranger" "you too..." she said, then he walked away.

((I was going to do something really mean to you guys, (Jill and Ben) then I didn't cuz I didn't wan't either of you to hire Katy to kill me...))
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 3:02 pm

((you r so mean my character is helpful cmon...))

Keeth helped sandra up and sat her on a nearby bench and left her there to calm down he went over to emily "hey so when are we going to start infestigating?" he said "tonight" she replyed "when were done with camp"...
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 3:15 pm

Emily giggled a little bit and Keeth looked at her strange. She said nothing. "your up to something" Keeth said, and she walked away a very funny idea had just made itself visible.
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 3:20 pm

why am i always hurt or humileated in some way in these storys?
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 4:10 pm

(( Bcuz we hate you-well some do. I'm trying to steer clear of all of you in your fued))

Enola looked up from her book. she thought she heard someone come in.
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 4:22 pm

.....*sigh*.....no one gets it....
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 9:58 pm

((No, I'll tell u 2morrow the thing? remember? Something is gonna happen in the mansion.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!))

Emily was soo happy! She knew how to tell if the ghosts were real! Not really, but just collect some evidence...She climed on top of the chicken coop and placed a camera on it then threw some hay over it. She wanted to see if the bufallo would show up on tape or not.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 6:53 am

Enola wandered outsie. Emily was on top of the chicken coop . "howdy" Enola said sarcasticly.
" How long exactly are we stauying in 'O. K Corral'?"
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 7:40 am

"Until we can solve this thing." Emily replied from the coop's top, as she climbed down she noticed a little H*le! in the chicken coop's mesh. She made a note to tell Frank about that.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 8:57 am

"Oh, my goodness.......I nearly......." As Sandra looked up into Keeth`s face, he could see fear in her eyes. "I swear, that thing could`ve killed me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch Empty

Back to top Go down

Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next