[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch

Go down 
+2
purplelavamonsterthing
Spottedsocksrock
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male
Number of posts : 1190
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : well you take a left...
Bf or Gf : I don't know let the audiance decide...
Your nickname name or real name: : Ben
What your award is for : Being me. and the awesomeness which is me, and all who even get in a 5 mile radius of me will be a little bit more awesome, because I practically emit awesome, it almost OOZES out of me, you can almost taste it (it tastes awesome by the way))
What is your REAL name? : ¡Mi nombre es, guerrero del sol y estoy aquí proteger el débil!
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: A mixture of uranium, and sulfur

Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:03 am

Keeth smiled " yeah well we havent evn startd the investigation, we dont want someone dieng now do we? "well i have to go ive got places to see buffalos to catch" keeth walked away to go ride around a bit, to see if he could find anything..
Back to top Go down
http://oh, it's out there.......somewere....
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Number of posts : 2528
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : To light up a dark world, in the name of Christ.
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile
What is your REAL name? : Jillian
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: 20% dwarf, 50% novelist, 5% rose, 5% Hobbit, and 20% human.

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:05 am

Still freaked out, Sandra went to ask Adaline about the rattlesnakes. She hated to leave Jesse, espeically with snakes around. But she felt she had to take the chance.
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male
What your award is for : Being me. and the awesomeness which is me, and all who even get in a 5 mile radius of me will be a little bit more awesome, because I practically emit awesome, it almost OOZES out of me, you can almost taste it (it tastes awesome by the way))
What is your REAL name? : ¡Mi nombre es, guerrero del sol y estoy aquí proteger el débil!

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:16 am

Keeth went over to the feilds to mount sunset..then when he got on he thought he saw somthing it ws green and it looked lie it had red eyes..THE BUFFALOE he kicked sunset and they chased after it this thing ws trick it manewvered like couger. keeth chased it for what seemed for miles then it disapeared into a wall.. keeth went back to tell the others...
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:19 am

"Adaline, have you ever experienced.......rattlesnakes here?" Anna asked.
"Yes, but only when guests are around, which is why I`m so worried!"
"Hm......." Sandra said. as she thought of this, a crazed Keeth ran screaming (like a girl!) into the house.
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:26 am

((keeth DIDNT go screaming into the house!!!!!!))

keeth rode back to camp he went over to clair who was fidling arond with a video camera "Clair" he said almost out of breath "i saw a buffalo!" "Keeth.." she said " IF you saw a buffalo I would of caught it on tapen now im looking at the tape and i would of seen a buffalo!" "bu...wah!..I...sa...AGGGH!" keeth stormed back to the feild
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 10:12 am

Enola was walking around to the stable. when she heard them. she saw there red eyes. howling running at her. at the stables. "oh @#$%!." she mutteed
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 4:32 pm

keeth went to go sit on a bench he had nothing esle to do so he watched the sunset....

((you know what jillian your character STILL hasnt said at least a thank you to my character for saveing you))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 5:42 pm

((Uhm.. My person is err, Emily))

Carrot exited the chicken coop. He went over to the garden and, seeing that EMILY wasn't there so he went into the tent and curled up to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 5:47 pm

((oooohhh ok yeah i was VERY TIRED sorry))
keeth got tired of looking at the sun so he dicided to go to his tent and sleep
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 5:54 pm

*TRIANGLE RINGING* "Dinner time kids!" Adilane shouted
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 5:58 pm

"!@#!$" keeth mutterd half awake. he got up yawning and walked over to have dinner
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 6:04 pm

They all sat around the fire roasting marshmallows afterwards, talking and laughing about random things like David Archuelta and pie.
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 6:06 pm

then keeth asked if they saw anythign today.... they didnt say anything for a while...
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 7:04 pm

Emily got up and walked over to the coop, she began recording the night's events. Sandra screamed, the fire had gotten as tall as a basketball player! Buffalo streamed out of it, causing, this time, the marshmallows to burn. "They've done it this time, Bob!" Frank said to a burly man, who looked slightly like a hippie, and was sitting next to him "They burnt my marshmallow!"
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 8:56 pm

((Let`s assume she said thanks sometime before the campfire......tee hee i wuv david....)

"A marshmallow did that?" Sandra asked, out of breath.
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:11 pm

"what no!" fran said "dem buffaloe gone and done it again, are ye sher that ya'll gonna fix this?" he asked "frank." emily looked back "not only are we going to fix this we're gonna get rid of it for good"...((hehehe i made frank have an accent lawlz))
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:13 pm

"I`m..going inside....." Sandra said, still a little freaked out by the fire.
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:22 pm

"yeah I think ill hit the hay tonight guys see ya in the morning" keeth said as he got up he walked in his room and went to sleep...

Last edited by Bennypoo=3 on Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : yeah i forgot we had rooms)
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:25 pm

Sandra was cold when she went to her room, but it was only fair, since she had many phobias. As she read her history book, there was a crash somewhere downstairs. Sandra went rushing down to check if everyoen was okay.
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:43 pm

keeth heared it too and ran twords the noise he got ther finding everyone gathered around moose who was out cold...
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 6:44 am

Enola got up and went into her room. She pulled out The TellTale Heart. and read until midnight.

(can we have some clues soon))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 7:53 am

OOC: WE HAVE TENTS!!!!

IC: Emily was already bent over him, ((o yeah! I beat u guys to him! burnage!)) "He's alive" she said " but he was hit upside the head with a blunt object, hard." Carrot was dancing around on Moose's face, Sandra didn't scream. She knew Carrot wasn't like other rats, because of last summer.

Carrot tryed to get MOOSE awake ((Carrot thinks names in all capitals)) he stuck his tail up MOOSE'S nose and danced to funkytown on his face, nothing worked...
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:23 pm

"...uh? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" screemed moose and swatted the rat off of his face. "owie owie owie owie!!!! w'y 'id 'da scawcwo 'it me on 'e 'ed wif' a big 'imbo? it 'urt..... 'ere am i? am i on a farm? yaay! i wanna 'et 'da 'owsis 'nd da 'orsys." and with that moose knocked out again. ((hee hee! i made him all 5-year-old-ish! what he said was: "owie owie owie owie!!!! why did the sarecrow hit me on the head with a big thimble? it hurt..... where am i? am i on a farm? yaay! i want to pet the cows and the horses." isn't he so adorable?!??!?!?!?! EEEEEEEEE!!! creepy... i love my own charecter))
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:55 pm

lawla
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 7:19 pm

OOC: thank you benny-poo
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next