[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch

Go down 
+2
purplelavamonsterthing
Spottedsocksrock
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 11:17 am

OOC:ummmmmmmmmmm.....GET OVER YO SELF JILLY!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male
Number of posts : 1190
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : well you take a left...
Bf or Gf : I don't know let the audiance decide...
Your nickname name or real name: : Ben
What your award is for : Being me. and the awesomeness which is me, and all who even get in a 5 mile radius of me will be a little bit more awesome, because I practically emit awesome, it almost OOZES out of me, you can almost taste it (it tastes awesome by the way))
What is your REAL name? : ¡Mi nombre es, guerrero del sol y estoy aquí proteger el débil!
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: A mixture of uranium, and sulfur

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 4:13 pm

(ya what she said wait...oh god....)
Back to top Go down
http://oh, it's out there.......somewere....
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 4:25 pm

OOC:Oooooookaaaaaaaaay........umm.......yea...lets just start were ZOE left off then....where was it....ummmm....right....HERE!!!!!

Subject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch Yesterday at 6:23 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: This is my RP. There aren't any slots left, but I can make an exeption. And one thing you missed....Your character must be 16 or younger. Or else your character will not be added.

OOC: And..Ben were in a tunnel thats sealed off.

IC: Carrot climbed out of Lila's pocket and up to her ear "Where are we?" he said quietly. As he waited for an anwser he curled up in her long hair.
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 4:35 pm

IC:"I don't..really know....", Lila answered,"Ummmmm....I think in some sort of tunnle or somthing". Lila looked around for and exit, but there wasn't even a bit of dim lite shining through a small crack in the wall. "Well, one thing's for sure, we are definetally NOT getting out the same way we came in!" :shock:

OOC: Ummmmmm... let's have a different epic battle with the wired creatures soon i guess bc that was AWSOME! sooooo Ben u get 2 start this NEW EPIC BATTLE bc u started da last one i guess. Razz
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male
What your award is for : Being me. and the awesomeness which is me, and all who even get in a 5 mile radius of me will be a little bit more awesome, because I practically emit awesome, it almost OOZES out of me, you can almost taste it (it tastes awesome by the way))
What is your REAL name? : ¡Mi nombre es, guerrero del sol y estoy aquí proteger el débil!

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 4:38 pm

(SHWEET!)

keeth sighed "great of course without me they get in trouble.. ok im going after them" he got on sunset "moose you can come to you can catch up to me.." and he rode off...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 4:41 pm

OOC: There Zoe! Razz U HAPPY?! HUH?! HUH?!!!!! lol, jk cat
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 6:24 pm

OOC: Wow..uh...wow. My internet was down AGAIN! I read the posts tho so...I'm good.

IC: "A tunnel? Hm. Interesting" Carrot jumped from Lila's shoulder into the darkness. A few minutes later he came scampering back "There are people over this way..INDIANS!" He was so exited..he...well...pooped..."Oh, uh...Sorry 'bout that..."
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 7:14 pm

OOC:lol 👅 haha

IC:(IF SHE WENT EWWW SHE WOULD SOUND IKE CHYNNA THE A**)
ignoring da poo she followed him.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 7:23 pm

"Left" he squeaked when they came to two tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 7:38 pm

IC:Lila followed but she stumbled. "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" she looked behind her. A HUGE CLIFF PLUMETING 2 NO WERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "rocks tumbled off the edge. "AH!" Lila was literally clinging 2 da sealing! she got down. that was close. The ground started to shake just then......

OOC: Let's wait for ben and jilly 2 catch up... :shock:
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:01 pm

"Moose is confused...... and he wants to know where he is....... and what is going on....... did I save you guys or not.... I can't remember anymore......" said Moose sitting in the fire.
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:12 pm

OOC: kaa so Moose is still @ camp and every one else is stuck in a cave.... so come if u want but we are already really far in and there is an earth quake now soooo yea. U CAN COME IF U WANT THOUGH! Razz
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 9:23 pm

(im not stuck...)

keeth looked were the cave WAS it wasn't there any more because of the huge boulder moveing it... "grrreeaaat... stupid indiana jones... right..lets get down to buessnes rock!" keeth said to the rock "i dont like you and you dont like me BUT we have to cooperate in this perdicament!" he leaned against it and fell back the boulder moved "huh? waddya know it moved.... now to save them...were ever they are...."...
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 9:56 pm

POOF!!!!! suddenly everything was black and the ground was shakeing "AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" screemed moose. he screemed at sutch a high note that it woke the bats at the top of the cave and began to fly every where.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 10:06 pm

"Moose?" Emily said, stopping her experimental dancing "What? How? When? Did you just go to China and get a massage by a guy named Chaan and run back here to eat tacos?"
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 3:01 pm

(OHJRRHJWEGHFGT%@!$%!$#%!$#RGFH::KVB"N: BUTTONZ!!!!!! OMYAGHAAAA HIMVOCOMVEEEEEE!!!!!!!! AAGGGHHAAFWAAAAAAAGHGHGHGHGAAAAA *gurgle*)
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:40 pm

"neuuu. was i suppost to?" asked moose. then walked over to the boulder that was in the way and walked through it. "hey Keeth." said moose walking out of the boulder. Keeth just stood there stunned.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:47 pm

"YOU HAVEN'T ANWSERED MY QUESTION!!!" Emily yelled angrily, it ticks her off \when ppl dont anwser her questions.
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:57 pm

(keeth doesent get stunned that easly... hes not a spazz like you... STOP GOD MODDING! oh and keeth already moved the rock it kinda moved itself...)

"oh hey moose.." keeth answered still confused how that boulder moved "so..." he said having nothing better to do "hows life?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:06 pm

OOC:wow........ Razz
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 3:08 pm

(i was really bored)
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 3:09 pm

I, wow.
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 3:18 pm

AGLE FLAGLE!!! :arrow:
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 3:19 pm

MYCROFT!
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 3:28 pm

bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next