[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch

Go down 
+2
purplelavamonsterthing
Spottedsocksrock
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Number of posts : 2528
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : To light up a dark world, in the name of Christ.
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile
What is your REAL name? : Jillian
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: 20% dwarf, 50% novelist, 5% rose, 5% Hobbit, and 20% human.

Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:09 pm

Sandra woke up. "What happened?" Sandra asked solemnly, going over to Lila.

OOC: If it had meant something, Sandra would`ve been crying and Aly would`ve wanted to kill you. Yes, she cares abotu Sandra, no matter how mean she is to her. OW!!! ALLY!!! PUT DOWN THE DAGGER!!
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male
Number of posts : 1190
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : well you take a left...
Bf or Gf : I don't know let the audiance decide...
Your nickname name or real name: : Ben
What your award is for : Being me. and the awesomeness which is me, and all who even get in a 5 mile radius of me will be a little bit more awesome, because I practically emit awesome, it almost OOZES out of me, you can almost taste it (it tastes awesome by the way))
What is your REAL name? : ¡Mi nombre es, guerrero del sol y estoy aquí proteger el débil!
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: A mixture of uranium, and sulfur

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:06 pm

"she's hurt badly.." he said pointing at all the wounds... " i think we should take her back to the ranch in fact i think we all should go back to the ranch.."
Back to top Go down
http://oh, it's out there.......somewere....
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:11 pm

"Good idea," Sandra said. "Adilane might have some bandages or something."

OOC: Unconcious. That`s how you spell it.
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male
What your award is for : Being me. and the awesomeness which is me, and all who even get in a 5 mile radius of me will be a little bit more awesome, because I practically emit awesome, it almost OOZES out of me, you can almost taste it (it tastes awesome by the way))
What is your REAL name? : ¡Mi nombre es, guerrero del sol y estoy aquí proteger el débil!

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:48 pm

(what ever....)

"ok then here ill take her.." he picked up lila and started walking he looked back "hey... are you gonna be alright?"
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:04 pm

"Yeah," Sandra said, walking beside him. "I`ll be okay."
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:07 pm

"alright then..." he said as he walked out of the cave...
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:09 pm

They both silently walked.

OOC: I don`t know what to post next...no Sandra, I am not posting that!
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:15 pm

"hey.." he said "its kinda hard to walk wiht a passed out body in front of you so can you take sunset back?"
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:16 pm

"Sure," Sandra said, going over to get the horses.

OOC: Ouch...my eye itches.....
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:19 pm

keeth looked back into the cave "ok guys I'm going back so if you start freaking out that im not here any more just remeber im back at the ranch.." then he started talking with a bloody passed out half cat half human behind him...
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:20 pm

Sandra walked back to the ranch, leading the horses.

OOC: Okay!!!! Me eye is all better!
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:23 pm

keeth made it to ranch and knocked on the door Adilane answered keeth didnt even needed to explain adilane rushed him in side
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:25 pm

Sandra arrived at the ranch a little after Keeth. She put the tired horses in their stalls and went to her tent, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:56 pm

OOC: thank u jilly the master dictionary....master for telling us how 2 spell stuff! lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:57 pm

OOC: Well, I DID win the spelling bee at my elemtentary school 2 years in a row...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:58 pm

OOC: wow Razz
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySun May 11, 2008 8:23 am

OOC: This is my RP. There aren't any slots left, but I can make an exeption. And one thing you missed....Your character must be 16 or younger. Or else your character will not be added.

OOC: And..Ben were in a tunnel thats sealed off.

IC: Carrot climbed out of Lila's pocket and up to her ear "Where are we?" he said quietly. As he waited for an anwser he curled up in her long hair.
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySun May 11, 2008 12:06 pm

OOC:hey umm then our epic battle and lila's love for lawn mowers never happened?!.... :shock:
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:30 pm

IC: Moose got out of his shock and.. RAN TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he fased thru the rock that was blocking the way out and. was imidietly attacked by the lawn mowers....((WTSB?!?!?! there did the lawn mowers come from?!?!?!?!)) moose put keeth, lila, and whoever else was in the cave no he just brought them out of the cave . moose shreiked and fainted. haveing 2 ppl hug him in one day was just too much for him.

((later on in life: 11-19-08, 8:42PM, WTH?! why was i so random?! i leave for montes! then pop up out of ne where are save you guys?! WHA?!!!!!!!!????!?!??!!??!!?! i think i messed up moose's chareter here too... ooohh well....))

Last edited by purplelavamonsterthing on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:49 pm

(YOU CANT DO THAT YOU ARE WAY BEHIND AND ZOE KEETH ALREADY MOVED THE BOULDER OUT of the way so all that stuff happend and duqie thats overly god modding so everyone is in the cave except moose keeth and sandra are at the ranch healing lila.so MOO!
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySun May 11, 2008 5:07 pm

OOC: Lol. YOU STOLE MY CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE!!!! WHY?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySun May 11, 2008 7:32 pm

(because i can Razz)
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptySun May 11, 2008 9:02 pm

I DONT FRIGGIN CARE! this is MY RP. okay? get it? My internet was down so..I MIGHT have missed a few posts.
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 10:07 am

OOC:ummmm.........I think we should go back 2 where we left off before Zoe's internet broke then i guess bc im confused...... :shock:
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 10:09 am

OOC: Yeah...sorry, still a bit upset...BEN STOLE MY CHEESECAKE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch   Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Case #2 Rattlesnake Ranch
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next