[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) Empty
PostSubject: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:34 pm

To: Moose, Enola, Mel
Subject: Busy

Okay, sorry I haven't quite...been in touch..Lets just say I'm busy.

Scared as H***,
Roach
___________________________________________________________________________________

To: Roach
CC: Enola, Moose
Subject: re: busy

wat? stop bein so vauge willsy!

~ Melrose strawberry

To: Mel, Enola, Moose
Subject: Missing Persons

to start out on a nice, funny note.... pale paleface

To tell the truth and make you all sob....Emily's gone. She's been kidnapped. I don't know who, I don't know how. I do know this: There was a note in her house. I was there looking for her. The note said:

Hidden to your eyes,
Find or say goodbye,
In my plan you'll stay,
until a later date,
In my clutches she will stay.

JABBERWOCKY

Wait, I just got mail, hold on.

Great. Another one.

Meet my minion,
Feel my wrath,
Don't be an onion,

DON'T BE AN ONION?!?!?!

Anyone for a game of chess in the park?

JABBERWOCKY

Chess? Park? I gotta go. Meet me in Miami...if you can.

Meet me in Alice C Wainwright Park. We have a minion to meet.

Waiting...

Roach
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:28 pm

Subject: Re: Missing persons

EMILY?!?!? OH MY GOD!!! Jabberwocky... it's on....... I"M THERE!! no.. seriously... i actually am already in Miami..... heh heh.. funny how that works huh? i'll be over in tonight!!! BYE!!!!!!!!!

<3 <3Moosey!!!!! <3 <3
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:48 pm

Subject: Re: missing persons.

Finally! somewhere to go!

Enola strolled in the park. Such a sunny day, and still no sign of Roach. It was bringing down her whole mood. She'd been thinking about him since he accidentally kissed her.......
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:14 pm

Roach had been walking behind Enola for like, five minutes. He finally couldn't help himself, he burst out laughing.
"I've been walking behind oyu for like, five minutes and you didn't even notice!"
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:25 pm

Moose thought... "wait.. he's probably at the park already... congrats captain oblivious........ smart..." Moose said to himself. he wandered over to a park. "hey! look! Enola! and... of course... Roach...." Moose said to himself. he ran over to meet them. he tripped........ and landed in front of them. "perfect..." he said to himself. he stood up and brushed off his sleeves. "ok.. let's gather up the rest of the group and start!!!!!" Moose said enthusiastically...
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:27 pm

Mel skipped over to them and screamed
"WILLSY!!!" and jumped on Roach, he pushed her off.
"Hi Mel. Everyone, this is my cousin Melrose." Mel jumped up and down
"HI!!!"
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:42 pm

"hi." said Enola, a little coldly.

((here comes Rizzo...))

Rizzo was walking in the park when she spotted...ENOLA?!! And RThat Roach kid...and Moosey-poo......She ran over. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:44 pm

Moose backed away slowly. and hid behind a tree. he peeked around the trunk. then hid again. afraid of Melrose's energy.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:48 pm

Rizzo glanced at the girl she'd never seen before. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:27 pm

"My winter was absolute torture. Thanks for asking Enola!" Roach said (the last part sarcastically)
"Melrose." Melrose seemed to have calmed down. A bit.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Enola sighed. " Anyway, I've been cooped up in my apartment....except when I got invited to parties..."

"Parties?" asked Rizzo.

"Yeah....I'm not a social climber or anything...I just...get invited...I missed you all so much!" Enola said, glancing at Roach and blushing.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:32 pm

"And your not asking HOW I was tortured?!?!?" Roach put his head in his hands "You aren't very good at having conversations are you?" he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:34 pm

Enola sighed dejectedly, a little hurt. "No.....I've been cooped up in an apartment fearing for my life with the occaisional party." she said wryly.

"actually..." aid Rizzo "How were you tortured? "
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:35 pm

"Because I couldn't see you, Enola. Why didn't you give me your emal or SOMETHING?!?!? I had to hack Emily's account to get it..."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:37 pm

"I was trying to e-mail you! I kept tying, kept guessing.....I'm sorry about not giving you my address.....I was...just so spacy that night......" enola said, offering a smile.

Rizzo rolled her eyes. "oh. I was hoping for an entertaining story about being locked in a cellar...."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:40 pm

"I have one of those two...My poor boots, poor ectoplasm filled boots.." he sighed "They may never see the light of day again..."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:41 pm

Rizzo's eyes lit up."What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:43 pm

"Ah, just your average band of poltergeists..."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:46 pm

Rizzo sighed and said nothing.

Enola bit her lip. "That's..funny....ever since the theatre, all have these moments where I randomly...fog over....I'm not my self....like when I was possesed."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:49 pm

"What do you mean...not yourself?" Mel said, looking cmpletely unsure why she was asking.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 7:11 pm

"Yeah. I'll wake up and find something is different. " she said. She glanced at Roach. It was taking all her control to keep from hugging him, telling him how she felt.....
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 7:23 pm

"I know you want to. Just get it overwith already, geez..." Roach said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 8:51 pm

Enola wrapped her arms around Roach happily. She almost said I love you too....
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 7:48 am

"Okay, now that Enola wont explode...We need to find a chess board..."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 9:34 am

Rizzo smirked. "The sad thing is that the chess club is meeting here for the State championships........"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next