[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 9:20 pm

"Don't we all little lady."
"Is your name Roach? And your not older than her!"
"She didn't graduate colledge at the age of ffteen did she?"
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 9:33 pm

Rizzo smirked . "There's an interesting story about that involving some cavaet in the school system."

Enola rolled her eyes. "No,really. Like....not painful, just weird. "
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 5:37 pm

Moose was thoroly confused. "huh?" He managed to say.
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:05 pm

"I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:13 pm

"I don't know what to do..."
"Oh no, porr bug-boy wants his mommy doesn't he?"
"No. He wants Cassy."
"Cassy?"
"Cassandra Monten. You should remember her."
"Why? Oh, she was the pretty girl I..."
"....YOU WHAT!??!"
"....killed..." Roach pinned Max agaist the wall, Max's feet were a few inches above the ground
"You killed her."
"By someone's request!"
"Whose?"
"Sie-"
"THAT b**ch!"
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:17 pm

"Cassandra?" said Rizzo with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:38 pm

"CAN YOU DO ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T MAKE MY LIFE H***!??!?!"
"NO!" Max yelled pushing his brother off him, Roach stumbled bacck, not used to his brother fighting back.
"Wha?"
"YOU! You always get the girls! YOU! You were the popular one! YOU! Your oldest, you get the top bunk!"
"Max...that was summer camp ten years ago..."
"STILL!"
"Ma-"
"NO! I dont want to her a word out of your mouth! YOU ALWAYS GET EVERYTHING. And I get stuck with your tablescraps. DO you know how that feels?"
"I-"
"THAT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTIUON!"
"S-"
"Well, It feels terrible. So I took what you loved most. With Sierra's help..."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 6:45 am

Rizzo rolled her eyes. "You realizes Enola's sitting right there....."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 6:54 pm

"YESS! I KNOW THAT!!! *bangs head against wall* AUGH!!!"

Emily is my avi...yay
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 8:54 pm

Enola cocked her head to the side. "While you two argue and Rizzo looks one smugly, I'm gonna get a start on finding Emily.....Wish me luck!"
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:12 pm

"HEY!" Max said "I'm coming with you, I'm the one who knows where she is anyways."
"I'm NOT letting you go anywhere alone with her."
"Geez. You sound like mom."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:13 pm

Enola whipped around. "I'd rather go alone anyways. I want to know what we're up against.......or atleast, discover their relative Iq's.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 4:18 pm

The lights flickered off. No one dared move. A hologram appeared a tall man with blond hair and a white mask and cape chortled, Emily lay at his feet, eyes closed.
"Welcome, friends."
"Are you JabberWocky?"
"Do I need a name tag that says 'Hello, My name is not important' or what?"
"Well-"
"That was a rhetorical question."
"WHY CANT I TELL THE DIFFERENCE!??!!?"
"Anyway. Step onto the platform on your left. I've gotten tired of waiting."
"whaa?"
"Her time's tickin' on. Tick tick tickity."
"What do you mean?"
"If you not fast enough she'll die."
"But then you wont have a princess..."
"Oh, I found a new one." The image flickered off. A glittering silver platform floated on their left. Should they play along? or is it a trap?
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 8:50 pm

Rizzo automartically stepped on the platform.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 7:45 pm

Moose stood on the platform. "COME ON! i don't care if it is another trap! we have to save Emily!" He said angrily. "don't worry. Emily...... I won't let you die. I'm not finished loving you." Moose said quietly. ((DUDE! ZOE! THAT DRAWING OF EMILY IS AMAZING!!!!!! haz lurves..... moose won't stop stareing at it with a dopey look on his face........ poor moose. lolz ^^))
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:00 am

Enola looked at Roach.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 11:29 am

"STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!" Roach stormed off after Moose.

Max gave Enola a sad look "Well, once we get Emily, I'll have to explain, won't I?"
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 11:52 am

Enola bit her lip. "Explain now. I want to know."
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 1:38 pm

Moose looked longingly at his hand. what he was holding in his hand.... a picture of Emily that he got from a friend who's a mastermind with cameras. ((aka, Jon.))
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:43 am

Rizzo, impatient sighed. "What're we waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 5:06 pm

Moose was still in a daze. thinking about.... er.... stuff........... and missing Emily and Wondering how to save her... Let's just say he had a LOT on his mind at the moment....
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:34 am

okay.....wait, huh? okay, maybe.....I'll stop being Lazy.....
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:49 am

I'll post a paragraph every day so that this RP wont die like Goblin Carnival.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:45 pm

the problem with goblin carnival was the unfortunate circumstances it was in......
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:19 pm

i'm... not... sure.... it depends on how good of a photographer Jon is.... and how pervy Moose is....... which isn't very.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)   Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Case #4 The Final Frontier (closed slots UNLESS I say so. PM me if u want to join)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next