[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)

Go down 
+2
Lomiej
Jilly-Poo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Number of posts : 2528
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : To light up a dark world, in the name of Christ.
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile
What is your REAL name? : Jillian
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: 20% dwarf, 50% novelist, 5% rose, 5% Hobbit, and 20% human.

Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:43 pm

"Oh, there she is! Sure," Ardie replied. "Bye, Christahl. Nice talking to you!" With that, he left with Ryan.
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male
Number of posts : 1190
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : well you take a left...
Bf or Gf : I don't know let the audiance decide...
Your nickname name or real name: : Ben
What your award is for : Being me. and the awesomeness which is me, and all who even get in a 5 mile radius of me will be a little bit more awesome, because I practically emit awesome, it almost OOZES out of me, you can almost taste it (it tastes awesome by the way))
What is your REAL name? : ¡Mi nombre es, guerrero del sol y estoy aquí proteger el débil!
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: A mixture of uranium, and sulfur

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:45 pm

(( Okayyyy I take that as a noooo, so I can't be in this RP))
Back to top Go down
http://oh, it's out there.......somewere....
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:48 pm

Dana ran into the auditorium. Half dragging Georgie behind her. There were students scattered everywhere. But not in a 'we don't want to be near each other' way. But in a 'we've been beat up and thrown around' way. Dana stopped abruptly and gasped. Ryan took hold on Dana's arm and pulled her back. She had been standing on a piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female
Number of posts : 807
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : HAHAHAHA MUFFIN HAHAHAHAHA :D
Bf or Gf : this is the only part of my profile im editing other than my gender. im a lesbian
Your nickname name or real name: : Perry, Taffy, Bartolomiej/Lomiej, Hikooki, Derpy, Leo, and Kris.
What your award is for : Nigh-Infinite Optimism
What is your REAL name? : Taffy.
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:59 pm

U. Sir. Name wrote:
(( Okayyyy I take that as a noooo, so I can't be in this RP))
((I'd say yeah, you can't. They're ignoring you lol.))
Back to top Go down
http://smithwantsicecream.ytmnd.com/
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male
What your award is for : Being me. and the awesomeness which is me, and all who even get in a 5 mile radius of me will be a little bit more awesome, because I practically emit awesome, it almost OOZES out of me, you can almost taste it (it tastes awesome by the way))
What is your REAL name? : ¡Mi nombre es, guerrero del sol y estoy aquí proteger el débil!

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:11 pm

(( FIIINALLY SOME ONE TALKED TO ME! jeeze good job perry you get a gold star of awsomeness, okay then, it is kinda rude to ignore some one, but it's okay they should of at least said no of something))
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:04 pm

((Oh, sorry, the rest of the girls are at Zoe`s party, and I assumed you were waiting for someone else to answer.))
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female
Number of posts : 807
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : HAHAHAHA MUFFIN HAHAHAHAHA :D
Bf or Gf : this is the only part of my profile im editing other than my gender. im a lesbian
Your nickname name or real name: : Perry, Taffy, Bartolomiej/Lomiej, Hikooki, Derpy, Leo, and Kris.
What your award is for : Nigh-Infinite Optimism
What is your REAL name? : Taffy.
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Jilly-Poo wrote:
((Oh, sorry, the rest of the girls are at Zoe`s party, and I assumed you were waiting for someone else to answer.))
((Somehow I thought Jillz wouldn't have been there... lol.))
Back to top Go down
http://smithwantsicecream.ytmnd.com/
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:38 am

oh awrite then
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:23 pm

Fiona made her way to the auditorium. She turned the corner sharply, and ran into two people....
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:42 pm

((Is that a cue or something?))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:01 pm

Crystahl stood alone for a second still blushing... "...OH! Wait, I better catch up with everyone else!(OBLIVIOUS-NESS)" She then ran into the auditorium, into Dana and Georgie.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:33 am

"What are we, invisible?!" Dana snapped "You guys look cool. I guess you can hang with us." Dana sighed and took another look at the auditorium "I think there are still a few slots left in our group. But no one left to fill them."

((QUE LAVA! QUE LEX! HELL I DONT CARE! QUE QUE!!!))
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:02 am

Georgie let out a stressed sigh and ran off to find her brother. She smashed into Ardie and Ryan.
"Oh, gosh, THERE you are!" Ardie exclaimed. "I`ve been looking EVERYWHERE fo you! You know you`re not supposed to run off like that -- "
"Why are we in here?!" Georgie interrupted.
"I don`t know! Everyone else was going in here!"
"We have to meet Aunt Ade somewhere, I think, and I`m probably really late! Come on!"
Ardie was about to ask why Aunt Ade would be here (although he never called her AUNT Ade, she was only about 6 months older than himself) but Georgie dragged him along too quickly for him to ask questions. After a few minutes of getting lost, they finally found the training room, where Ade was glaring at both of them.
"You`re late," she grumbled.
"Sorry, I was exploring," Georgie said, "and then we were both dragged to the auditorium, and there was this weird girl trying to make us the 'in' crowd or hatever, but I wouldn`t have any of it, and -- "
"There`s no time for childish games, Georgia," Ade snapped. She looked up at Ardie. "And you`re Richard, then?"
"Well, actually, I prefer Ard -- "
"Enough with the weird nicknames," she retorted. "I`ll call you what`s on your birth certificate. Now. The assembly isn`t all that important, and it gives us an hour to train. Considering your lack of inexperience -- "
"I`ve beaten up 5 guys in the last year," Georgie replied proudly.
"Fine, one with some experience and one with none," here she looked at Ardie contemptuously, "you`ll both start at the punching bag. It can either be a helpful tool or a useless device, depending on whether or not you listen to my instructions. I expect you two to excel quickly. Got it?"
"Yes, Ma`am," Georgie whimpered.
"I don`t see why we should do any of this, actually," Ardie said. "Especially if you`re going to be so demanding."
"How would you like the nicer aunt attending a university to die, Smartmouth?" Ade remarked.
"Ouch," Georgie mouthed to Ardie.

((Sorry about leaving the other characters, I didn`t know what to do!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:08 pm

"Oh, um, hi, I'm Crystahl... Excuse me but... Why exactly are we all here??"
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:44 pm

((I don`t know, actually....all my characters were just dragged in there...))
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:12 pm

Lex scurried in, and almost stopped correctly, but instead smashed into a wall. he stepped back, eyes wide and scared. he looked at the other people. "h-hi.... I'm s-sorry th-that iI'm late.... M-my name is... err.." he paused and looked at his shoes, his face turning a bright red, "M-m-my name is Alexander... But I prefer t-to be called Lex." he stammered.
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:17 pm

Reconizing him, Crystahl waved. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:37 pm

Lex looked at her, head cocked to side. ((god god god. lily, shut UP!)) "D-do I know you?" he asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:42 pm

(Isnt Crystahl like Lex's half sister or somthing?...)
OOC:EVERYBODY IVE POSTED AN RP!(PLEASE JOIN WITH YOUR ORIGIONAL CARECTARS, NO NEW CHARECTARS!!!!)
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:35 pm

((yaw.))
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:52 pm

Georgie and Ardie were worn out 15 minutes into the practice. Ardie, who felt perfectly comfortable giving strong-minded girls the what-for, told Ade to call him when she was ready to be worth his time. So, Ade settled on pushing Georgie beyond her limits till she sprained an ankle and begged profusely to be let into the auditorium. Ade helped Georgie into the auditorium where both of them bumped into Lex and Chrystahl, and where Ardie heard the ruckus and bumped into Chrystahl, and where Georgie began howling because she had fully broken her ankle in the fall.

((There. A chance for all the characters to fully interact. Are you happy?))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:54 pm

"Oh my god! Are you okay?!" Crystahl ran over to Georgie.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:00 pm

"M-m-my ankle!!!" Georgie screamed, tears streaming down her face.
"It was sprained before it got broken," Ade said. "Someone get help!"
"What`s going on?" said the principal, who had just entered the stage.
"Does anyone have a First Aid kit?!" Ardie exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:05 pm

"I do!"Crystahl called out. Pulling a first aid kit out of her messenger bag.
OOC:ME:Crystahl, why do you carry around a first aid kit?!
CRYSTAHL: I do NOT know...I JUST DO! GAWD!
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:14 pm

"Thanks so much," Ardie said, wrapping gauze tightly around his little sister`s ankle.
"This is only a temporary fix," Ade said, helping Georgie get up. "Come on, let`s take you to the nurse."
"Gosh, I don`t know what we would`ve done without you," Ardie said.
"Is everyone okay now?" the principal asked. When he heard a chorus of buzzing "Yes"es, he began his speech.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next