[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)

Go down 
+2
Lomiej
Jilly-Poo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Number of posts : 2528
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : To light up a dark world, in the name of Christ.
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile
What is your REAL name? : Jillian
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: 20% dwarf, 50% novelist, 5% rose, 5% Hobbit, and 20% human.

Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:15 pm

((Georgie doesn`t know that! Razz))
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female
Number of posts : 807
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : HAHAHAHA MUFFIN HAHAHAHAHA :D
Bf or Gf : this is the only part of my profile im editing other than my gender. im a lesbian
Your nickname name or real name: : Perry, Taffy, Bartolomiej/Lomiej, Hikooki, Derpy, Leo, and Kris.
What your award is for : Nigh-Infinite Optimism
What is your REAL name? : Taffy.
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:43 pm

((Know what? lol... am I being clueless?
Do you want me to introduce Page? or wut. maybe jillz lost it, and you're talking to yourself?))
Back to top Go down
http://smithwantsicecream.ytmnd.com/
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:48 pm

Fiona sighed as she followed behind a group of people, who were talking about family, or something like tyhat. She didn't really know them, but hey, try to blend in , right? She poked one guy in the back, the closest guy who wasn't already talking to someone.
"Hey, dude, You know where we're supposed to go? It says here I'm s'posed to find my partner, Ryan somebody......Do you know a Ryan?"
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female
Bf or Gf : this is the only part of my profile im editing other than my gender. im a lesbian
Your nickname name or real name: : Perry, Taffy, Bartolomiej/Lomiej, Hikooki, Derpy, Leo, and Kris.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:52 pm

Page turned to look behind him. "No, sorry. I don't know anyone here, so I'm not the one to ask... I'm Page. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:57 pm

Georgie was able to get registered and everything (somehow) and found her room.
"I wonder what it`s going to be like," she said to herself. Since most were oustide, she decided to just explore the school. It was so huge and endless, like a big university (except with special rooms for...stuff). She didn't need to go to Ade so soon.
Walking through the hall, a certain room caught her interest. She walked into a relatively large room, with a hairspray bottle in a big glass case. There was a picture laminated to the sign which specified this hairspray as some special mind-controlling formula. The picture had a group of kids, all smiling wearily, as if they`d come back from some adventure and lost the innocence they once had. There, in the front row, was a picture that greatly resembled her mother.
This was taken more than 20 years ago... Georgie thought, turning the idea over in her head.
Then, she heard a noise outside the door.

((Someone make something happen!))
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:01 pm

((Holy crapola Jillz, how can we make stuff happen when we aren't inside yet (are we? I can't tell)? lol.))
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:03 pm

((Get inside, then? Somehow? We all landed, we`re off the plane, we`re on campus grounds! GAH!!! CONFUZZLEMENT!!!! Oh my garsh, you say crapola just like my elementary school buddy! *Sniff* I miss her...))
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:05 pm

((I'm in elementary school? lolwut? nah you don't mean me clearly.
Domino, introduce yourself to Page so the story can continue, lol. Plz?))
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:09 pm

((No, I`m not talking about you...actually, if we had gone to the same elementary school, I probably would`ve thought you were weird. Razz I was...er...preppier back then...I like to think I was just as nice as I am now, though, but it was weird, I used to be in the "in" crowd. Razz Well, everyone at my elementary school was more accepting, I guess that`s why. I was a nerd back then, I used to win all the spelling bees. Razz))
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:14 pm

((I hung out with the first people I met. Probably an in-crowd.
And that's how I got into the habit of using words such as 'tight' and other gangsteresque vocabulary.
See, it was a downtown public school. The boys there (aside from me and the other Zach (who was a geek and played sports) and a few exceptions) were like Eric or maybe Jusvin (you know the type), only younger and they weren't assholes.
I became the Taffy we know today when I came to ACMA, cos I knew no one would care if I was weird lol. And all the preps don't know what they're missing.))
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:18 pm

((The group I hung out with in 5th grade were the preppy-girl type, like Sydney and Chynna and them all, though we were all sort of nerds, too. Razz I guess it`s why I`m where I am today, except my nerdiness only extends to vocab words and C.S Lewis and musicals. Razz))
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:34 pm

((My nerdiness extends to a lot of things.
Chynna is not a nerd. I refuse to include her in my social tier. She actually asked if malls existed in the 1800s.
Sydney is like a focus for my rarely-existent condensed rage...
(we're watching the social studies movie, lily is sitting next to me drawing something. sydney walks up)
Sydney (to me): Did you turn in the project?
Me: What project?
Sydney: The commercial.
Me: I don't have that; you gave it to Morgan.
Sydney: Well, you're pretty stupid.
Me: Yes, yes you are.
Sydney: That proves you're stupid cos I meant you not me!
(she starts to leave)
Lily: Hey. Be nice to my friends.
Sydney: ...Don't tell me what to do!
I can't forgive her for being so b**chy at me and Lily...))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:49 am

Dana shoulder-rolled into the room. Ryan ran in after her. Dana got up and brushed herself off.
"Hey! Georgie! Something wrong? I've said HI twice and you haven't responded!" Dana sighed "Oh, and Clair's kid is apparently here. I haven't seen him, but we should probably find him and the rest of our parent's friend's kids'."
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:36 pm

((maya...?))
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male
Number of posts : 1190
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : well you take a left...
Bf or Gf : I don't know let the audiance decide...
Your nickname name or real name: : Ben
What your award is for : Being me. and the awesomeness which is me, and all who even get in a 5 mile radius of me will be a little bit more awesome, because I practically emit awesome, it almost OOZES out of me, you can almost taste it (it tastes awesome by the way))
What is your REAL name? : ¡Mi nombre es, guerrero del sol y estoy aquí proteger el débil!
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: A mixture of uranium, and sulfur

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:11 pm

(( I take it it's too late for me to divulge in a conversation of one of the characters, or bother to make an intro taking that my intros suck ass))
Back to top Go down
http://oh, it's out there.......somewere....
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:13 pm

((Zomg, summer.
Am I the only one on here..?
I'M ALONE AND UNLOVED.
PLEASE, SOMEONE! POOOOOSSSSSTTTTT))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:39 am

((Sorry, all the girls in this RP were at a party. We genuinely apologize.))
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:33 am

"Fiona" Fiona said, before running into the building.
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Spottedsocksrock wrote:
((Sorry, all the girls in this RP were at a party. We genuinely apologize.))
((Lol. If I'd known, I'd have done something else. Well, we're all here now..))
Page followed her into the Academy.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:54 pm

"OH! Dana," Georgie gasped, whisking clumsily around. "I`m sorry, i`m just a bit distracted. I thought this was some ordinary boarding school, and I`m a bit...bewildered." She turned back to the picture with her mom in it.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:30 pm

"Again. We should find the other kids that got accepted this year!" Dana rolled her eyes "We need to be the in crowd!" She grabbed Georgie's arm and pulled her towards the auditorium.
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Spottedsocksrock wrote:
"Again. We should find the other kids that got accepted this year!" Dana rolled her eyes "We need to be the in crowd!" She grabbed Georgie's arm and pulled her towards the auditorium.
((Lol at your avatar.
and I thought it said "stabbed Georgie's arm" the first time I read it.))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:35 pm

((There were cookies inside it, and I started laughing really hard and it looked like I was eating it. lol.
STAB STAB STABBITY STABBING STAB!))
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:39 pm

Georgie groaned and didn`t bother to fight back as she was pulled in.

((Yes. Stab. *sigh*))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:41 pm

Ryan glanced at Ardie and said "We better follow. Who knows what those two will get themselves into." Ryan sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next