[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)

Go down 
+2
Lomiej
Jilly-Poo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Number of posts : 2528
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : To light up a dark world, in the name of Christ.
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile
What is your REAL name? : Jillian
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: 20% dwarf, 50% novelist, 5% rose, 5% Hobbit, and 20% human.

Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) Empty
PostSubject: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:46 pm

If you wanted to know if you`re in this, check the one in the Roleplaying Branch.

Okay the RPG is opening up...NOW:

Anna and Charlie White waved to their children as they boarded onto the plane. The kids, puzzled, waved back half-heartedly, then went on their way off.
"I still can`t believe you didn`t tell them the kind of school they were going to," Charlie muttered to his wife.
"I told them it was a boarding school. They`ll find out very quickly," Anna replied.
"I have a bad feeling about this, Anna."
"They can take care of themselves, I know this."
"Anna, you got into all sorts of crap when you attended the Academy. Your cousin`s kidnapped, and one of them`s dead. Are considering what you`re getting them into?"
"You gave your approval."
"Because they wanted to go! And without any hindsight --"
"I have already lost one cousin! I will not lose another one, and we are NOT losing any of our children!"
The airport fell silent as Anna`s voice raised. Smiling sheepishly, Anna whispered to Charlie, "If anything goes wrong, I will come for them."
"But you said you`d quit this kind of work a long time ago."
"It doesn`t count as work, Charlie. It counts as parenting."

Georgie was immersed in her book, "The Great Divorce" by C.S Lewis. It got into some weird stuff about Heaven and Hell (or so Georgie thought, as the only agnostic in her family), but Lewis was a pretty neat writer.
She, her brother, and 8 other kids were in their own private plane to some boarding school. The other kids were whispering among themselves, when Ardie whispered to her, "Georgie, look out the window!"
"What?!" Georgie snapped, glaring at her older brother. When he pointed at the window, all she could do was sigh and look.
There, below them, was the Academy.
"Where are we?" she asked to herself.
"Congratulations," the pilot said over the intercom, "we have successfully reached Spy Academy."

-------

Dat`s all for now. :D Please continue, my not-so-little ACMAnians.
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female
Number of posts : 807
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : HAHAHAHA MUFFIN HAHAHAHAHA :D
Bf or Gf : this is the only part of my profile im editing other than my gender. im a lesbian
Your nickname name or real name: : Perry, Taffy, Bartolomiej/Lomiej, Hikooki, Derpy, Leo, and Kris.
What your award is for : Nigh-Infinite Optimism
What is your REAL name? : Taffy.
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:12 pm

((Aaah, still not sure how to start, even though Jillz just laid it out for me... :uselessfaic: lol...
I'll just go from on teh plane over the academy. Cos I'm too new to have a backstory...
Jillz, your post almost seems like it has an epic soundtrack. :O))

Page looked out the window. "Spy Academy" didn't sound (or look) like any kind of school he'd heard of... Was there something I wasn't told? Page glanced over at the other children on the plane. Most of them looked a little surprised too. At least I'm not the only one... I guess I'll find out. Page smiled to himself as the FASTEN SEAT BELTS sign lit up.
Back to top Go down
http://smithwantsicecream.ytmnd.com/
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:41 pm

((Epic soundtrack? Is that good? Razz))

"What`s Spy Academy?" Georgie asked. Ardie just shook his head helplessly.
"What do you mean, what is Spy Academy?" one of the girls behind them said. The White children ((LOL!)) turned around.
"All we know is that our mom suddenly thought it was okay to send us to a boarding school, ignoring the fact that we`ve been public school kids all our lives," Ardie said. "She told us NOTHING about a Spy school."
"It sound like something from that Spy Kids movie," Georgie murmured.
"The Spy Kids movies are stupid and unrealistic," a boy across from their row said. "Have you seen the settings and creatures? And they should have been dead by the first fourrth of the second movie."
"Who`s your mom?" the girl asked.
"Uh, her name`s Anna," Georgie replied.
"Not Anna TRADERHAN?" she exclaimed.
"Her name`s Anna White...though...her maiden name WAS Traderhan..."
"Oh, my gosh!" the girl said. "Your mom was one of the kids who brought back the secrert hairspray, saved our country, and saved py Academy!"
"Secret Hairspray?" Georgie giggled.
"It`s not funny," the girl said. "I can`t believe you`re her kids! And she didn`t even tell you where you were going!"
"She didn`t tell you?!" another girl in their row exclaimed.
"Wha --" Georgie begun, but the pilot yelled at them to hodl tight, and then they landed like a leaf in autumn.
As they boarded off, Georgie caught the girl in their row who had talked.
"Why did you sound so mad when you found out my mom didn`t tell me I was going to Spy Academy?" she asked.
"Because you`re supposed to help me," the girl said. "Though now our time might be even shorter since she didn`t have the wits enough to tell her own kids where the heck they were being shipped off to."
"Hey," Goergie said, "do NOT diss my mom like that. You don`t know her."
"Oh, really?" The girl snapped. "What if I told you that I`m her cousin? And your aunt?"

((Tht`s enough for now. Ish.))
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female
Bf or Gf : this is the only part of my profile im editing other than my gender. im a lesbian
Your nickname name or real name: : Perry, Taffy, Bartolomiej/Lomiej, Hikooki, Derpy, Leo, and Kris.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Jilly-Poo wrote:
((Epic soundtrack? Is that good? Razz))
Yeah.
...The White children ((LOL!)) turned around.
DATS RACIST
..."The Spy Kids movies are stupid and unrealistic," a boy across from their row said.
Lol, yeah...
...saved py Academy!"
"Hey," Goergie said...
Typoes! :O
((I'm going to write the feedback letter now, even though it makes no sense to count towards how good I do in the class...))
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Sorry, I type faster than the words appear, and I don`t bother to edit. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:00 pm

Jilly-Poo wrote:
Sorry, I type faster than the words appear, and I don`t bother to edit. Razz
((xD. Is your comp laggy or something, lol?))
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:02 pm

((Yes, it`s very laggy. One time, I took 5 minutes typing a paragraph, and it took 10 minutes for all the words to appear. Crazy.))
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Jilly-Poo wrote:
((Yes, it`s very laggy. One time, I took 5 minutes typing a paragraph, and it took 10 minutes for all the words to appear. Crazy.))
((That's happened to me too, lol.))
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:33 pm

Fiona sighed getting off the plane, listening to everyone else spazz about Anna. While one girl was cementing her popularity, she was moving slowly towards loser status. Behind her, Paul bounced around and slammed his wrists together.
"This is soooo great, Fifi! I mean, we're gonna be world famous spies!"
"Don't call me Fifi. Why are you talking to me?" Fiona shot back. Not that Paul had insulted her, it was just that she'd been dropped out of her peaceful existence on an old oil rig turned radio station into this big social situation. She hated having to make new friends like this, so suddenly and superficially.
"Aww, Fif! Lighten up! It's gonna be so cool! Im gonna be like....like James Bond!"
" Paul, you don't seem to get it, do you? I want to be left alone!"
"Ohhh, I get it, you wanna be like John Drake, and live in that one episode, 'Not so jolly Roger', because...."
"SHUT UP PAUL!" shouted Fiona, already hearing the whispers from the social crowd, wondering if this couple was gonna break up. Fiona couldn't stand it. They were cousins! But there was no way she was going to admit she was related to that freak. This was stupid. Mom and Dad could have home schooled her in being a spy. But no. She was getting sent to this stupid, snobbish academy for the 'future of the spy world.' honestly. This was idiotic.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:19 pm

Dana leaned over the back of Ardie's seat
"Hey! Mum didn't say that Anna was sending you guys to the academy too!" Dana laughed "That is SO awesome! I was afraid I'd have to be alone with THIS geek." Dana motioned to Ryan with a perfectly manicured hand.
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:30 pm

Page waited patiently to get off the plane, listening to the buzz of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Crystahl got off the plain, brushing her hair out of her face. She noticed a croud around a girl and another guy, who were apparently the famous, Anna's, children. She was popular at her old public school, making friends came easily...I wonder if it will be as easy making friends here, too...She thought. She decided to try, walking over to the now growing croud that was headed towards the Academy. She spotted two people(Georgie and Ardie) and walked over to meet them. There was another girl talking to one of them(Georgie and her Aunt) and it made Cristahl feel slightly intimidated. But then she saw Ardie close up. Ooh! He's kinda...Cute! <3, She thought. This made it more awkward to say high to him...
"Hi! I'm Crystahl. *blush* " Crystahl said to Ardie.
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:19 pm

Supergreenkittykat wrote:
Crystahl got off the plane, and brushed her hair out of her face. She noticed a crowd around a girl and another guy, who were apparently the famous Anna's children. Crystahl was popular at her old public school, making friends came easily...I wonder if it will be as easy making friends here, too... she thought to herself. She decided to try, and so she walked over to the constantly growing crowd that was heading towards the Academy. She spotted two people(Georgie and Ardie) and walked over to meet them. There was another girl talking to one of them(Georgie and her Aunt) and it made Crystahl feel slightly intimidated. But then she saw Ardie close up. Ooh! He's kinda...Cute! <3, she thought, which made it more awkward to say hi to him...
"Hi! I'm Crystahl." Crystahl said to Ardie, blushing.
((Sorry, spelling and grammar errors make me crazy...-er. Crazier.))
Page had managed to get out of the airplane. He looked around, and spotted the group he had flown in with. I don't even know them... Despite the fact they were complete strangers to him, he was alone in unknown territory, so he moved to follow them.
((If anyone wants to say 'Hi!' to Page, they may! Hint, hint.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:22 pm

(I'm talking to Ardie, walk up to meh or somthing...)
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:50 pm

"Whatever. Later, dudes." Dana said, rolling her eyes and walking to her left without looking. She bumped into Page "Oh..Gee..Sorry. I'm Dana by the way- that had nothing to to with that sentence- Did I say I was sorry already?" Dana said, flustered and confused. Ryan saw Christahl out of the corner of his eye. d*mn...That is one BODACIOUS BABE... ((Yeppers. That's how he thinks. Don't worry he doesn't act that way. Much. LOL Bodacious babe.))
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:11 pm

(Father, meet Zach, HE'S A BODATIOUS BABE!!! Lawl! TAFFY ROCKS LOL )
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:55 pm

(Father, meet Zach, HE'S A BODATIOUS BABE!!! Lawl! TAFFY ROCKS LOL )
((AM NOT! D: lol.))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:01 pm

(No, not you it was in a movie we wached in science...)
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:35 pm

(No, not you it was in a movie we wached in science...)
((Durr, I know! I thought you were making a joke involving me and teh Fern Gully, lol.))
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:43 pm

((I will never get over the bodacious babe thing, OR the Taffy/Zombie thing. Razz))

Ardie turned around and saw Christal ((sp?)) standing there, blushing.
"Oh, hi," he said, "what`s your name? I`m Richard, but mot people call me Ardie, though my younger sister thinks it`s a stupid nickname." He held out his hand, waiting for her to shake it.

"My AUNT?" Georgie echoed, slack-jawed at the older girl. "But you can`t be much older than my brother..."
"Anna had your brother right after my parents had me," she said. "There really isn`t much time to waste. Go to your dorm room, unpack your things, and meet me in the training room. You`ll have to get to get checked at the system thing, invented by Agent Clair some time ago. No one knows where she is now."
"Mom mentioned a Clair..." Georgie trailed off.
"She and Anna used to not only work together, but were very good friends. Now, she`s gone, just like a bunch of other people involved in the Hairspray incident long ago. Including your Aunt Abi."
"What?!" Georgie gasped.
"Why else do you think you were pulled out of your comfy little public schools, with your airheaded little preps and egotistical jocks? Now get a move on -- the classes we have will only train you so far. You`ll have to train under me in your free time. Go."
Georgie ran ahead towards the building, disliking her newfound aunt all the more and panicking about what everyone would expect of her. Then, she ran into a boy and a girl (Page and Dana).
"Where do we get checked in?" she asked in a flush. "By the way, I`m Georgie White, apparently my mom`s famous, though I always thought people like her friends Clair and Cairo and Jon and my uncle Richie were more famous, well, I never even considered that they all might be famous ANYWHERE, but..." Goergie stopped babbling for a while, then said, "Hi. Georgie White. Nice to meet you. Help? Directions? Please?"

((Someone please mention their parents! I didn`t mean to make the White kids all that popular! Except for maybe Ardie, but still...))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:54 pm

*still blushing*"Uh...Hi, I'm Crystahl...." She wasn'y sure what to do next so she shook his hand very awkwardly!
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:01 pm

"Quite a grip you got there," Ardie chuckled, used to all the limp-fish handshakes he`d gotten from most girls.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:08 pm

"Hehehe... Hey, do you know where were suppost to go anyway? Like you know, were we get shedules and stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:12 pm

"Hm, not sure yet," Ardie replied. Then, "OH! Gosh, I lost Georgie!" He frantically started to search around him.
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:13 pm

((PAGE HAS NO PAST (being a new addition); NO FAMILY TO MENTION
lol. well, he does have family. just they are unrelated to spy academy or something. sheeples.
or perhaps they are somehow related to teh plot?
THE GOVERNMENT WANTS MY SOUL, MY DIGNITY AND MY INDIVIDUALITY))
Page caught up with the loose group of students that were heading to the Academy. I should introduce myself, but they're busy chatting with each other. Wouldn't want to interrupt...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)   Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spy Academy: Second Generation (no slots open)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next