[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)

Go down 
+2
purplelavamonsterthing
Jilly-Poo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Number of posts : 2528
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : To light up a dark world, in the name of Christ.
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile
What is your REAL name? : Jillian
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: 20% dwarf, 50% novelist, 5% rose, 5% Hobbit, and 20% human.

Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) Empty
PostSubject: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:51 pm

This is the academy where you learn to be a spy! It`s awesome! I`m joining it, too....and I promise, I ain`t gonna die in this one.

To make sure that things don`t get confusing, I`m gonna set up a sort of "starter plot" here.....then you`re on your own.

The Spy Academy teaches more than 200 students who have potential to be a successful spy. It is also home to a highly-secret hairspray ((haha, couldn`t think of anything else)) that gives you control over anyone you wish to control. It has been safe in a glass case- till now. Someone has stolen it, and it is up to the top students at Spy Academy to find it and the culprit while still dealing with the normal school dramas.

Formie:
Name:
Ability: This is going to be some sort of spy ability you are strongest in
Gadgets: Any sort of cool spy gadget can go in here. Sorry for not including this earlier! I was rushing.
Status: Haha, yeah, to make this interesting, I`m gonna include a school status. Please make your statuses vary!
Home life: Basically about your family (ah, the joy of home)
Room #: This is the room you are going to sleep in. Yes, you may have roommates. (Please try not to choose people opposite your gender, or that would raise suspision.)

Just build up the plot, then on the second page of the story, someone make it stolen. Then you`re on your own.

1. PurpleLavaMonsterThing- Z
2. Jilly-Poo- Anna
3. Domina88- Blue
4. The HermitCrab- Jon
5. SpottedSocksRock- Clair
6. Benny-Poo- Keeth
7. OPEN!
8. OPEN!

Roomates:
Anna and Blue - Room 15
Keeth and Jon - Room 14
Z and Clair - Room 13

Partners:
Z and Jon
Anna and Blue
Clair and Keeth

Last edited by Jilly-Poo on Sat May 24, 2008 2:14 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 3:52 pm

Name: Z
Ability: sneaking around (climeing up walls and on the ceiling too!)and being silent. (she it DEFENITALY not a spazz)
Grades:
silence: HAVE YET TO MAKE GRADE
sneaking: HAVE YET TO MAKE GRADE
problem solving: B
planning: A
mission practice: C
fighting: B
Gadjet: backpack that can literally fit anything into and incredibly soft sweatshirt. (the soft sweatshirt does nothing. it is just awsom.)
Status: popular. but does hang out with the lowers just because the "pops" are just too "pop-ish" sometimes. (pop is what the populars call themselves. so stupid.)
Home life: mom and dad are both spies too. only child and a pet black cat.
Room #: 13

Last edited by purplelavamonsterthing on Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:21 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : GAAAH! i kept being interrupted while i was making and editing this.)
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 4:57 pm

Uh, no, by status, I mean how popular you are. I don`t think that normally happens in spy schools, but to keep the school dramas at a good level, I`m including them. I guess the things you put up there would be your grades?
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 5:06 pm

Name: Anna Traderhan
Ability: Stealthiness and blending in with the backround (sometimes too much)
Age: 13 ((ooh, by the way, your age can be from 12-18 ))
Grades: A++ in silence, A+ in sneaking, A in problem solving, A inplanning, A- in mission practice, F+ in fighting ((ha I`m the worst fighter ever))
Gadgets: A cool ring that creates an invisible shield when activated ((ha lots of invisibility stuffs here)), an iPod thing that plays music AND allows you to hear conversations form 20 miles away, and an inhaler that mutes breathing sounds ((really comes in handy))
Status: A bug in the corner of the windshield whre the wipers don`t reach ((basically invisible))
Home life: Dad`s a chef at a local resturant, mom`s a seamstress, and she`s an only child, but whenever her cousin, Richie, can come vist, they play hockey.
Room #: 15

Last edited by Jilly-Poo on Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:49 am

Name: Blue
Ability: Agility, disguise
Grades:straight A's for the most part, A++ for m9ission practice
Gadgets:A makeup compct disguise kit, a hover craft thing to float on.
Status: Isn't really that popular, about midway on the status spectrum
Home life: (do I have too? I want to keep her life be4 the school mysterious)
Room #:15
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:52 am

OOC: YAY!!!! WE`RE ROOMIES!!!!!
Back to top Go down
the.herm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:28 pm

Name: Jonn
Ability: ability to pervert anything
Grades: straight A's
Gadgets: camras...lots of them
Home life: not telling. it will tend to slip out once or twice. so read my posts carefully.
Room #: 14

Last edited by thehermitcrab on Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:34 pm

OOC: Also, for fighting, problem solving, and mission practice, we`re gonna work with partners most of the time, and first come first serve, so if you want a certain partner on here, be my guest and choose them. Everyone else will be partnered by random.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 4:04 pm

... I guess I'll be Li-- I mean Z's partner....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 4:06 pm

... This is strange... and Z... I don't mean partner as in like... BF... K?
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 4:12 pm

OOC: LOL!!!!! Yeah, I`m gonna let my partner be chosen by random. I`m gonna make people choose a number between 1 and 100, and the two people with the closest numbers are partners.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 11:18 am

..... uuuh. ok? i guess. BUT NO FALLING FOR ME OR ANYTHING!!!! it would be just too clueche'.... ok? thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 10:27 pm

Heehee
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 11:50 am

oh shea butter...
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 12:38 pm

What?!
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 12:39 pm

i think we should start the RP now. Ducky can start.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 12:55 pm

Z had just finisher unpacking her stuff. and she heared: scratch scratch....scuddle scuddle....FWUMP!!!! owwwwwwwwwies!...shoot. i'm stuck again..... heeeelp!. comeing from the heater vent. Z thought it sounded inhuman and yet like a male human. "i better help the thing anyway....." she thought as she slung the backpack over one sholder. and slipped down the shaft.. she crawled through quite a bit when she found a pit right in front of her. turning on a flashlight she looked down into the pit to find.....jon.... "OWEEEEEEE" he cried over his sprained wrist. Z reached down and picked him up and said "what were you doing? and tell the truth. the whole truth and nothing BUT the truth.."
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:04 pm

As Anna was making herself at home and waiting for her roomate, she heard noise from above. It sounded a bit distant, though, and Anna didn`t like climbing when she was just relaxing from unpacking stuff. Swimming or jumping, sure, but nothing above the ground she was relaxing on.

More scuffling noises were made, when people dropped from the ceiling. Startled, Anna jumped onto her bed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:00 am

"Well... you did save me..... ok... well i was spying on you... i was going to drop in and scare the heck out of you buuut.... i decided not to .......then i fell in the whole! and... OMYGOD!!!!!!!!" he said noticeing that he is now in her lap............ sence they fell through the air ducts.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:36 am

Anna tried hard not to laugh, and instantly made them some hot cocoa and sat them on her bed.
"Okay, what`s going on? Why were you spying on her?" she asked firmly. Handing them some chocolate chip cookies, she listened to their story as she nibbled on her cookie.
OOC: Heh heh choco chip cookies!!!! YAY :D
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:23 pm

Jill? Hey, It's Zoe can I jump in at a random point? And add my character...plz!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 10:24 am

hey, socks..... first you have to make a form. like the ones at the the beginning.... (TAKE MINE FOR EXAMPLE IT IS THE FIRST ONE!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:45 pm

OOC: Yeah, You`re gonna have to make a form, pick a partner, and pick a roommate (only if you want!) Because of the number of people we have, we`ll have a group of three working together in classes.

Last edited by Jilly-Poo on Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I MISSPELLED THE WORD FORM!!! WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?!?!?!)
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:51 pm

"well i was in my room and....................Marco?" said Z noticeing a little black kitten in a basket on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:51 pm

"well i was in my room and....................Marco?" said Z noticeing a little black kitten in a basket on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next