[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)

Go down 
+2
purplelavamonsterthing
Jilly-Poo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race:

Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 16 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 6:50 am

Blue, Brandon, and Cassan went on an Indiana Jones style trip around the world....
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male
Number of posts : 1190
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : well you take a left...
Bf or Gf : I don't know let the audiance decide...
Your nickname name or real name: : Ben
What your award is for : Being me. and the awesomeness which is me, and all who even get in a 5 mile radius of me will be a little bit more awesome, because I practically emit awesome, it almost OOZES out of me, you can almost taste it (it tastes awesome by the way))
What is your REAL name? : ¡Mi nombre es, guerrero del sol y estoy aquí proteger el débil!
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: A mixture of uranium, and sulfur

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 16 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:38 pm

keeth went to Racoon city for vacation but ended up fighting a zombie horde...
Back to top Go down
http://oh, it's out there.......somewere....
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Number of posts : 2528
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : To light up a dark world, in the name of Christ.
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile
What is your REAL name? : Jillian
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: 20% dwarf, 50% novelist, 5% rose, 5% Hobbit, and 20% human.

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 16 EmptySat May 24, 2008 10:53 am

OOC: I`ll write a mre detailed version of how they all got back to school with the hairspray stuffs.

IC: "Excuse me?" Anna asked, going into the principal`s office with all of her friends. Principal Enders eyed them, one by one, all with disheveled (sp?) hair and dirty faces.
"Yes?" Principal Enders said.
"We know we missed a lot of schol days and classes, but we found this," Clair said, handing the bottle of hairspray to her. The principal was shocked.
"We sent spies everywhere, none of them found it. Hw did you?"
"Long story," Clair said. ((Sorry, Zoe, but it felt better if Clair said all this rather than anyone else, because she was kind of the persn in charge.))
"I`d like to hear it," Principal Enders said, lying back in her reclining chair.
So, they all told the story, starting from when Anna was exploring the hairspray room and saw everything to when they were sucked into a wormhole while Keeth acted drunk, ((Lol!)) and Anna felt inclined to mention the few sweet kisses shared between Clair and Jon. ((Haha evil Anna!))
"Well, that was long," Principal Enders said, "but on behalf of this school, I`d like to thank you for all the help you`ve been."
After some "Your welcome"s and handshakes, the kids got out of the office. There were lots of kids there to welcome them.
"How did it feel to actually go on a real mission?" "Is cairo as fun as we all think it is?" "Will you hang out with us?" Clair enjoyed every minute of this while Anna tried to shrink back. In the end, they were finally able to get back to their dorms and get cleaned up.

The rest of the school year was alright, though a few of them still had a strange thirst for real missions. Principal Enders allowed them to, since she saw now that they were capable. Still, all of them had a lot to learn.

As for Z, well, Anna search for her over Spring Break, and only found a girl who looked and sounded a lot like her. There was a queer look in the girl`s face when Anna yelled, "Z! Is that you?!" but the girl just shook her head and said, "I`m sorry; I think you have the wrong person."

After that, when they returned to school, Anna couldn`t stop thinking about this for a week. She felt quite guilty that they had just let Z go like that, but eventually all of her friends told her to snap out if it. She fully did, eventually.

The last day of school was met with tearful hugs and goodbyes on Anna`s part. With every heartwrenching sob, there was a reply of, "Shut up, Anna, it`s only 3 months!" ((Lol))

The summer was quite fun, because, due to their aunt and uncles house being on fire, their aunt, uncle, and cousins had to stay with them, and it wasn`t long till Anna found out that they were going to live in their house. Anna was quite overoyed by this, though having other kids living with her changed her a bit. But you`ll find out about that later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16