[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)

Go down 
+2
purplelavamonsterthing
Jilly-Poo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptySat May 17, 2008 9:52 am

"HOLY!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male
Number of posts : 1190
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : well you take a left...
Bf or Gf : I don't know let the audiance decide...
Your nickname name or real name: : Ben
What your award is for : Being me. and the awesomeness which is me, and all who even get in a 5 mile radius of me will be a little bit more awesome, because I practically emit awesome, it almost OOZES out of me, you can almost taste it (it tastes awesome by the way))
What is your REAL name? : ¡Mi nombre es, guerrero del sol y estoy aquí proteger el débil!
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: A mixture of uranium, and sulfur

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:39 pm

keeth turned around to see a beam of light hit his stumoch "gaah.." he screamed as he flew back and hit a wall that wasn't there...
Back to top Go down
http://oh, it's out there.......somewere....
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptySat May 17, 2008 5:20 pm

Clair mumbled to herself and pulled out the tranquilizer gun she had mentioned MUCH earlier in the story. She looked around for the person who had shot Retardo. ((Clair is going to call him Retardo too!))
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male
What your award is for : Being me. and the awesomeness which is me, and all who even get in a 5 mile radius of me will be a little bit more awesome, because I practically emit awesome, it almost OOZES out of me, you can almost taste it (it tastes awesome by the way))
What is your REAL name? : ¡Mi nombre es, guerrero del sol y estoy aquí proteger el débil!

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptySun May 18, 2008 2:44 pm

(WHY???? why are you saying this all of a sudden?)

keeth got up wipeing the blood from his mouth "ooo he's gonna get it..." he said all of a sudden his eyes narrowed and his teeth grew fangs he grabbed his knife and disapeared and reapeared behind Tar he slashed at him disapeared again and apeared on his left and slashed him again he repeated this multiple times...
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptySun May 18, 2008 4:43 pm

"This is extremely boring."
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Number of posts : 2528
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : To light up a dark world, in the name of Christ.
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile
What is your REAL name? : Jillian
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: 20% dwarf, 50% novelist, 5% rose, 5% Hobbit, and 20% human.

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptySun May 18, 2008 4:52 pm

"Ugh...suddenly, normal life seems great," Anna said, dizzy and cranky from worm holes and attacks.

OC: GUYS!!!! We have to end this RPG!
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptySun May 18, 2008 4:53 pm

"Nah. I think this is pretty cool." Clair said sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Number of posts : 2528
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : To light up a dark world, in the name of Christ.
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile
What is your REAL name? : Jillian
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: 20% dwarf, 50% novelist, 5% rose, 5% Hobbit, and 20% human.

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptySun May 18, 2008 5:12 pm

"I miss my cousins," Anna said. "They used to come and visit us every winter break. They still do, but I don`t see them anymore, because of the fact that Spy Academy`s a boarding school." Anna sighed. "Abi and Ade are the little kids, one likes princesses and one likes dragons. They say the most riduculous things," Anna chuckled. "And they`re older brother, Richie, was my first best friend. I miss him. I miss everyone." Anna sighed. "Well, enough chit-chat. Let`s get down to bussiness."

OOC: You guys don`t know her cousins, yet, by the way. Not in this one.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:16 pm

OOC: Hm..Richie why does Cairo keep mentioning him? lol.

IC: "So what are we supposed to do? While Mr. Iamsuchanawesomeninjaspyeventhoimnot jumps around I cant do anything becase I might suck him up with this thing too...."
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 4:29 pm

keeth stopped his eyes returned to there normal state h stumbled backwards falling to the ground unconsise... (listen guys it take keeth alot of energy to do that you guys are just imaganing it wrong...)
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:21 pm

SHHHHHHZUUUURRRRP! The machine in Clair's hand gave a huge sound and Tarkonn got sucked inside..."Easy as pie." Clair said she held the glass container up to her face and looked at the tiny Tarkonn "Oh..your a harmless litlle buggie pie now" She said in a mimicky baby-voice she smiled an evil smile and held the jar out to Blue
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 8:40 pm

OOC: GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! YOU RUINED MY PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IC: Xaneriff saw the jar, "OOH! OOH! what's that?!?!?!?!?!?! that is so cool! it is like a little guy in there! COOOOOOOOOOL!"..... ZAAAAAAP Xaneriff was gone. he was sent back to the haunted house....... ((ben.... i so badly want to god mod to say a punch line.... but... alas... i can't.))... jon woke up....... "that.. was weird..." jon fell over. "..... i.. 'm... OK!!!!" he continued to lie there and stair up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 8:47 pm

"Need help?" Clair said, extending a hand to help him up
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:16 pm

"ggguuuhmmmm..... hee hee hee. sure...." said Jon. ((dude.. this is when he is still in love with clair!!!! he's probably going to hug her or something!! DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT?!?!?!?!?!)) he took Clair's hand and pulled himself up....... accedently a bit to hard and.... kiss.... oops... Jon blushed and... eyes glazed over... you could practically see the little hearts floating above his head, he skipped around joyfully and hummed to himself......((sorry... rocky's idea...))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:44 am

OOC: Uhm....Me-wow....Uhm..I am going to do something really mean..

IC: Clair rolled her eyes, walked over to Jon and...slapped him....

OOC: WHY AM I SO MEAN???
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 4:41 pm

keeth got up... "im..okay!" he said wobbleing "i think, i think im gonna lay down for a bit.." he fell down again (lawlz hes acting drunk)
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 6:07 pm

"Did he get into the minifridge?"
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 6:33 am

Blue sighed. "let's go home."

((I'm sensing the overness of this RP...Let's be at home and all right epilogues....for ourselves...))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 7:37 am

"Good idea."
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 4:41 pm

im to lazy to write an epolouge for mah self :C
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:11 pm

what is an epolog?................

IC: the young-ish spies got the hair spray stuff and returned it to the acadamy, and packed their bags. they all went home for the summer. only to return again to resume their crazy adventures. ((there.... is that a nice ending or what?)) and then jon kissed clair, told her that he loved her and wanted to go out together sometime and then exploded..... ((sorry.. it was to happy and mushy and i didn't want to get slapped again and i had been wanting to kill jon for a long time.... JON!!! YOU ARE SUCH A PERV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:49 pm

wait...we alredy started the 2nd one...he cant explode...
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:46 am

Epilogue: Blue kissed Brandon.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:07 am

Clair got sent to Kansas and a tornado came and she and her little dog toto got...oh wait, thats a different story....
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 7:36 pm

Jon went home for the summer, got a tan grew up a lot and grew a mustach ((JKJKJKJK DON'T WORRY CLAIR!!!!but the tan and growing up, both are true)) his parents were murdered, and jon learned how to fly a plane.... he picked up poetry and became more emo.. and he longed to see clair constaintly........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)   Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spy Academy (this is a finished RPG!)
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next