[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Lily

Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:16 pm

...... erm. huh?
Cameron: whatever. rolling it's eyes..A
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:32 am

Edward: Just saying! and a cheap prostitute at that.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:14 pm

Cameron: ... =_= *glare glare glare*
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Dirt cheap.
Rory: Chepah than dirt.
Bark chip cheap.
Rory: cheaper.
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:29 pm

lol. i think that you guys are going to make him esplode. no. he's just pouting in a corner. lol. YAY! i laugh at his anger and agony! laugh laugh laugh! aah! i sound like ben! OoO
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:30 pm

uhh....pencil shavings?
Rory: cheaper

ETC.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:41 pm

hmmm..... a twig? no... an atom. there. yeah. an atom..... ooh. i wonder if he'll stay there all day.
Sarah: god i hope so.
Lily: that... would be great.
Jacob: no, it'd be bad. see. you're going against your own words. "be nice to everybody, if you can..."
Lily: O_o... jacob? why are you standing up for Cameron? and i'd like to point out the "if you can." part...
Jacob: be nice. =_=
Lily: O.O.... ok...
Sarah: (why does she do that?)
Lily: (she's jacob for god sakes.)
Sarah: (ok...)
Lily: (now back away slooowwlllyyy...)
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:44 pm

uhm.....toiet paper?
Rory: Thats...a wrong thought. he might actually enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:50 pm

ATOM ATOM! ATOM! ATOM! ATOM! ATOM! ATOM! and electrons go zoom!
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:17 am

OK! Got the map done! Mind you, It's winter break and there are only 30 kids (in total) in the school. The headmistress and four teachers are there too. Plus the cook. (grand total of 36) The school's first floor is completely covered in snow and there's no way to get out of the mansion. GOOD LUCK! <3
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:29 am

TEACHERS

English/Social Studies (also french) : Mr. Jordan
Personality: Nice, but scary when mad. Serious.

Math/Sci.: Mrs. Fouckult (fow-cult) mispronounced (fuckkult)
Personality: OVERLY SERIOUS. DO NOT GET CAUGHT GOOFING IN HER CLASS. Even if she thinks your goofing and your not. DETENTION FOR A MONTH. This lady is INSANE.

Music (Choir, piano and dance): Miss Rilke (Rile-kuh)
Personality: The teacher that the boys love for her chest and the girls love for her sweet persona (or for her chest, there are bi/gay girls here, there always are.)

Art (drawing, sewing): Mr. Larson
Personality: The movie star teacher. Perfect hair. Perfect smile. Jerkface. Infaturated with self. Oh yes, so hot. *sarcasm* and he is SOOOO g-hay!

HEADMISTRESS

Miss L. McCarthin
Age; ?
personality: ?
looks: ?

Cook is not important. We just call her cook.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:46 am

"Mika. It's your turn to read the announcements." Mrs. Fouckult said, starting the torture of first-period math.
"Yes Ma'am." Mika said, getting up from her seat and creeping over to grab the announcements paper. She stood in front of the class and began to read.

"DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS, Monday, December 22.
Christmas Eve dance is being held Wednesday at five. All who attend the school during winter break are required to attend wearing formal garb-" Everyone laughed at the use of the word 'garb' "and to execute-" that got another giggle "proper manners. Girls are required to wear the dresses they will be making in Art class. And boys will be required to wear the tuxedos they make. Music will be changed to dance, in which you will learn to waltz and do other appropriate-" more laughing "dances. Leotards and tights will be provided for girls....and...." Mika stifled a giggle herself "boys." at that, the whole class burst out laughing. All the girls, more appropriately. The boys were beet red. "You will not have any core classes until after the break is over. The only classes you must go to now are music and art. ALL rule breakers will be required to help Cook clean dishes. I repeat, YOU WILL BE GRADED ON YOUR PERFORMANCE AT THE DANCE. And that concludes today's announcements."

"Class excused." Mrs. Fouckult said, shooing them out of her room.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:42 am

Mlice and luicien exited the room.
"Leotard huh?"
Lucien grimaced. 'This sucks."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:30 pm

Josh had anticipated this. He had fund a leg brace in the attic and he had used it to his advantage. He wouldn't have to dance with the rest of the class. Miss Rilke knew. So she was fine. Everyone but the students knew about his wings.
"Not for me!" Josh laughed "Lucky me, spraining my ankle."
"Ow." Mika stated "That must've hurt."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:44 pm

Malice shrugged. "Lucky you. I hat formal dances. I like raves. "
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:20 pm

"great. girls in tights and leos..... me, wearing one too. eh. i don't mind much. i'll be watching the girlies.." he said to himself.....
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:02 pm

((BTW of all the girl characters, Mika is the only one with a chest. lol. the other two are like...Rukia..))
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:05 pm

((rukia?))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:07 pm

((from bleach...Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 Rukia))
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:10 pm

((Cameron: she's still hot.))
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
Number of posts : 1349
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : EVERYTHING BRO
Bf or Gf : FNFNFNFNFGNFG
Your nickname name or real name: : Whutever :T *shrug*
What your award is for : Master of hell
Being the most retarded ginger in the galaxy of Glagl'nert
For kiling alienz and dusn't afrayd of anyteng.
Uh, not giving a single fuck :D
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Old one, home dawg

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 5:31 pm

((Hey...um...I'm in alot of rp's...so can I actually sit this one out? I think I bit off more than I can chew...I know I sound horrble, but...))
Back to top Go down
http://www.zonbii-corner.blogspot.com
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 5:46 pm

((A-ok buddy!))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:39 pm

((NOT OK. I NEED MORE BOYS. Someone play another guy plz. *stares at Lily pleadingly*))
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
Number of posts : 1349
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : EVERYTHING BRO
Bf or Gf : FNFNFNFNFGNFG
Your nickname name or real name: : Whutever :T *shrug*
What your award is for : Master of hell
Being the most retarded ginger in the galaxy of Glagl'nert
For kiling alienz and dusn't afrayd of anyteng.
Uh, not giving a single fuck :D
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Old one, home dawg

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:42 pm

((Fine, I won't quit...but what has happeneed!?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.zonbii-corner.blogspot.com
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:58 pm

We're just out of math class and we're discussing the fact that the boys have to wear leotards to the dance lessons))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next