[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up

Go down 
+2
Spottedsocksrock
Domino88
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race:

Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up and starting!)   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:29 am

Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally challenged

Coal grove, North Dakota is an overgrown forest township. It used to have two coal mines, but one is infested by a multitude of spiders, and the other has been taken over by a robin hood like gang.

Coal grove has one town fomerly two. The town of Dustlund has approximately 52 residents, more than half of them descendants of refugees from the slightly bigger town of Ravenfeld, after its destruction years ago. The town of dustlund is almost entirely centered around a town square. there are no vehicles in the town, as there are very few roads. There a bunch of farms scattered around the forest, but since very little light gets through the dense canopy, most of them are abandoned.

Perhaps the most amazing feature of coal grove is Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally challenged. located against a rocky hill, the school has about 30 students in grades 9-12. Every year it admits 10 "mentally challenged" high schoolers from the northern midwestern area. Students board there, take lessons and therapy, and in the afternoons are permitted to visit the town. There are only 3 teachers there at a time.

today, August 25th, a yellow school bus stopped just outside the entrance to coal grove, where you could still see the sun. five boys and five girls filed off and onto a hay trailer attached to a pickup truck. They each handed a form and an envelope to the old man driving. he looked them over and then croaked out. "Enjoy this sunlight kids, looks like the last you'll ever see. Welcome to Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally challenged."

Last edited by Domino88 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:29 am

form:

Name:
Age/grade:
look(can be tektek, drawn, whatever. It's just gotta be a picture.):
Condition:
History ( non-scandelus) :
Interesting features/other:

letter (PM to me under letter fo Maronkep)

Name:
family and relations:
history (scandelus version):

Last edited by Domino88 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:29 am

rules and formalities:

1. let's keep this PG- 16. This means some cussing, implied s*x, and violence.
2.Your charactor should have opinions about EVERYBODY! everyone should and will be talking to each other.
3. let's try to have an even tnumber of boys and girls.

4 I Strongly encourage cheating and lies. In a romantic sense. unfortunately for you, unless some who knows tells your character the truth about ther beloved, your charactor cannot know. In short: YOUR CHARACTER SHOULD ONLY KNOW SOMETHING IF THEY'VE SEEN IT OR BEEN TOLD ABOUT IT

5. godmoding plot twisting and Mary sueing are not allowed unless I authorize it.

these rules are IN ADDITION to the RP rules we know and love.

Last edited by Domino88 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Name: [b] Milo f. McMallon
Age/grade: 14, 9th grade
look:Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up D831148
Condition: assault, mild hallucination, and sleepwalking

History ( non-scandelus) : Milo, an albino, was avoided and called evil by others at a young age. she resorted to violence around second grade, punching kids in the eyes and breaking there fingers when the teased her. aaround the start of puberty, she began having hallucinations of glass and porcelin and glass objects floating and shattering. by her twelth, birthday, she was also seeing peoples heads explode and spiders crawling out of people's eyes.

Interesting features/other: albino. Milo is also a heavy sleepwalker.

Theme song: Sunset over the ganges- Monsoon, Daysleeper-REM apocalypso-Mew

Name:Cole P. Aubrun
Age/grade: 15, 10th grade
look:Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up 5d53951
Condition: obessesion , assault, and sexual harrasment

History ( non-scandelus) : Cole started beating up kids on the playgorund in fourth grade, though these attacks were not brought to the attention of his teachers. in middle school, he began preying on the attractive females of his school. He was also semi-obssessed with a girl named Emiya. he made shrines to her and repeatedly bothered her. Though some therapists mantasin this was simply a mishandled crush, the vast majority who have treated cole mantain he had a growing obssesion.

Interesting features/other: not really]theme song:obsessed- Mariah Carey
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:11 pm

Name: Laurel Jane Woods
Age/grade: 16, 10th grade
Look: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up 36e2621
Condition: Thinks she's a vampire. which starts my list with brutal murder. Heartlessness.
History: Lived in a large town with a large school. She's dated most of the boys, and some of the girls. The majority of those teens have been found mangled in alleyways, dead. Or some have just...gone missing. When questioned about this, Laurel will begin to cry, and stutter, describing the 'terrible beast' who's attacked them.
Interesting features/other: She acts like a total creep most of the time. Staring at people's throats. But she's easy. And that's why boys like her.
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:17 am

form:

Name: August Basil Whitney
Age/grade: 15, 10th
look: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up 5c83428
Condition: Full-blown hallucinations
History: He sees things that others don't. He calls them ghosts. They call him crazy. He also sees planets crashing into the ground and strange animals waltzing around. Sometimes the world will appear to look like outer space.
Interesting features/other: He's rich.
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male
Number of posts : 1190
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : well you take a left...
Bf or Gf : I don't know let the audiance decide...
Your nickname name or real name: : Ben
What your award is for : Being me. and the awesomeness which is me, and all who even get in a 5 mile radius of me will be a little bit more awesome, because I practically emit awesome, it almost OOZES out of me, you can almost taste it (it tastes awesome by the way))
What is your REAL name? : ¡Mi nombre es, guerrero del sol y estoy aquí proteger el débil!
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: A mixture of uranium, and sulfur

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:13 pm

yeah I said I stopped, but I lied TAFFY ROCKS LOL and I need something to do...
also, I too am not good at making a history for my character, so you guys knowing my completely HORRIBLE starters or in this case my history, it's most likely going to suck... immensely...

Name: Lucius (LOO-SHUS) bel
Age/grade: 14 8th
look:Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up 0d2d405
Condition:he hears noises and is scitsophranic

History ( non-scandelus) :at the age of 4 the voices started out as whispers, and as he aged they got louder and louder until he would suffer severe headaches from them, sometimes screaming out loud telling them to "STOP TALKING!" and "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!" pounding his head repeatedly. From these voice he eventually developed scitsophrania calling his "other self" Victor, and sometimes having conversastions with himself, even arguments

Interesting features/other: always carries his lucky toothbrush
Back to top Go down
http://oh, it's out there.......somewere....
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
Number of posts : 1349
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : EVERYTHING BRO
Bf or Gf : FNFNFNFNFGNFG
Your nickname name or real name: : Whutever :T *shrug*
What your award is for : Master of hell
Being the most retarded ginger in the galaxy of Glagl'nert
For kiling alienz and dusn't afrayd of anyteng.
Uh, not giving a single fuck :D
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Old one, home dawg

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:16 pm

Name: (I can't be Nameless, can I?) Charlotte Rosetta
Age/grade: 15/10
look(can be tektek, drawn, whatever. It's just gotta be a picture.): (I no like pictures unfortunately. And mah compy's bein slow. So you're just going to have to deal with short, lamo typin) She was gorgeous. She had vermillion hair(DEAL WITH TEH GINGER GIRL!) and sparkling green eyes, but eventually she started to get white in her hair from fright, her eyes became dead, and she clawed her face. Now she has white and orange hair that's matted and frazzled, dull green eyes, and a scarred face.
Condition:She has major schizofraniacness and multiple personality disordre.
History ( non-scandelus) : She was never normal. She screamed alot, other people took over her body, she was picked on for how she looked. She would have been a sweet normal girl.
Interesting features/other: She'll randomly scream, change personalities, or space out.

Last edited by Zombie on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.zonbii-corner.blogspot.com
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:37 pm

I know! I'm not gonna start this yet, but ifya feeling bored, you can like, i dunno, post a conversation between a legal guardian and your charactor about going to Maronkep's.....
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:00 pm

ok!
Part 1
August straightened his tie. Stary told him he looked good in ties. Ever since, he had worn a tie. Stary purred, and mewed. Her sparkling gold body was wrapped around August's ankles. And her star-shaped head seemed much too big for it.
"Master Whitney?" A voice called.
"Yes?" August replied. "Come in."
"Your father would like to speak to you." The butler said, opening the door.
"When?" August replied, slightly confused.
"NOW, Master Whitney!" Said the butler, who's name just happened to be Clyde.
"NOW?!" August said, bewildered. His father always arranged appointments for him, and he always had to wait at least four days.
"Your father is a busty man! Get going!" Clyde said, holding out August's winter coat.
"Thank you. I imagine it will be very cold today." said August. Looking through his eyes, the clouds were grey and the skies dark. Clyde only nodded, though he could see clearly that it was a perfect day outside.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:06 pm

PART 2
August ran outside, to realize to his dismay, that he had left his beloved star-cat inside.
"STARY!" He called. Clyde took a deep breath and called as well, though he could see nothing.
"Stary." The cat-thing came bounding out of the house. Clyde continued calling. August gave him a strange look.
"She's right next to me. Can't you see her?"
"Oh- uhh- of course Master Whitey!"
"Alright then." August said, jumping into the limo outside the house.

(g2g HW. D:)
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:52 pm

And we will start this weekend, so log on Saturday morning (if you can, of course.)

Remember, every Charactor must have a opinion about everyone else's charactors. Find a creative way to do this, and update these opinions as the story goes on. everybody must interact with everyone else's characters.

Last edited by Domino88 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male
What your award is for : Being me. and the awesomeness which is me, and all who even get in a 5 mile radius of me will be a little bit more awesome, because I practically emit awesome, it almost OOZES out of me, you can almost taste it (it tastes awesome by the way))
What is your REAL name? : ¡Mi nombre es, guerrero del sol y estoy aquí proteger el débil!

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:47 pm

woah wait do we have to at randomly type what they think of the other characters? how would that work in a story?
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:24 pm

make them think it. like, for example, Milo glared at Cole. he was creepy. and weird. eep.

or you could journal it, like so: dear Diary, am I the only one here who isn't strung out on pharmaceuticals? I mean, I know, this is nutcase school, but, really? That Milo girl for example, she's, way to calm for a hallucinator. there's something wrong with her.

Charactors don't always think about other charactors. That's a problem. people disengage from an RP if they think no one cares or thinks about what their character does.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:36 am

Now rthat I have cleaned up the clutterposts, it's time to begin.....
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:36 am

The car shifted into movement, the children bumping into each other in the back. as the car rolled on, it was generally oserved by everyone that it was "really dark in here man." and that "some much overgrowth you can't see the sky. impressive." after a few more bumps in the road, an observation of " where's that unearthly light coming from" received a response of "from your head, dude. and " from the streetlights. wait no, the torches. " at that point everyone looked up to find that, indeed, there where torches, just like streetlights, along the side of the road.

many of the passengers where either asleep, tripped out in hallucination, or suffering side effects of the pharmecuticals. no one was quite seeing or hearing clearly. no one could put together a coherent picture of the entire route by the time the car finally arrived at the school.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:15 am

"So this is it?" Laurel purred.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:21 am

an albino girl shrugged. " Slightly more impressive than dense owergrowth, I suppose. It probably looks better when I'm not medicated into submission." she shrugged, and turned towards Laurel. "I'm Milo. who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:44 am

"I'm Laurel, cutie. <3"
"........O.o" August sat in silence.
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:31 pm

"well victor, are you happy now?" Lucius mumbled uncomfortably "hey listen it wasn't my fault, YOU'RE the crazy one here" Victor responded. Lucius rolled his eyes and sighed, rubbing his forehead
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:45 pm

"Are you aware...that you are..err- talking to yourself?" August said, with his slight English accent.
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:51 pm

"Wow what an Idiot can't you see kid?!" Victor growled "VITCOR!" lucius yelled "why is it, every time someone says something to us, YOU have to yell at them?! I'm sorry." Lucius said looking at august, "he gets angry easily." after a pause completely ignoring the question, he said "I'm Lucius by the way, um, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:06 pm

"August Basil Whitney." August said, confused "Pleasure."
Back to top Go down
U. Sir. Name
Mercurian
Mercurian
U. Sir. Name

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:03 pm

"and you are?" Lucius said gesturing towards laural and milo
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:31 pm

"I'm Laurel. <3"
"More like 'I'm creepo face!' am I right? hahahahahaha!" Stary meowed exitedly.
"Yes, you are right. hah."

Last edited by Spottedsocksrock on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up   Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. Maronkep's school for the mentally unstable (cleaned up
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next