[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} Empty
PostSubject: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:15 pm

There's a big old Victorian mansion at the end of the block, see? And, the kids who go there are totally weird. They're like, fugitives. Trapped in the house. They say it's a boarding school. They say alot of things. But the kids inside know different. They learn what a kid is supposed to learn, but their teachers are....different. The kids keep dissapearing. Not like *poof* but, you talk to Angelina one day, and the next, there's no record of her being born....anywhere.
"Do you think it has to do with the basement being closed off?"
"I dunno."
"You KNOW!"
"I don't!"
"You do."
"Fine."
"Aren't you going to tell me?"
"Errr.....No."
"Why? Is there a secret lab down there?"
"Errr...Yes."
"Your kidding right?...RIGHT!?"

TO THOSE WHO JOINED BEFORE: USE DIFFERENT CHARACTERS.

Form:
Name: (first and last middle op.)
height: (whatever.)
build: (girls: petit/curvy boys: slim/muscular)
look: (you know, the works)

Socks - (the knowing one in the above message) Josh/ (other in message) Mika
Domino - 'Malice'
Lava - 'cameron'
Willa - Chan
Zombie - Fuuka
OPEN

Last edited by Spottedsocksrock on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:18 pm

Name: Joshua (Josh) Penber
height: 5' 12"
build: muscular
look: blonde hair that sticks up at impossible angles without the use of hair gel. Blue eyes (cobalt) blue shirt with a white albatross on it, jeans, trainers.

Name: Mika (no one knows her well enough to figure out what her last name is)
Ability: She spent her life studying martial arts and fencing.
height: 5' 5"
build: curvy
Look: Black-brown hair with sideswept bangs, jade green eyes. Wears a key on a chain around her neck, everyone makes fun of her because they think it has no lock.

Last edited by Spottedsocksrock on Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:29 pm

Name: Malicen 'Malice' D'accord
age 13
height: (5'7")
build: petite,but like a dancer or a martial artist.
look: Peroxide blond (AKA White) hair w/ a champagne pink streak,White eyebrows dyed to match, contacts tinted white w/gold specks, Caucasian with tan glow. Typically wears avant-garde white dress, gold leggings, white heels.

((There. well described)

Last edited by Domino88 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Name: Carmerdo 'cameron' Feyn
height: 5' 11''
build: slim, pretty strong.
look: black and white hair, that looks pretty well groomed.(black base, white on ends and on top). amber eyes, fair skin. black and white striped shirt, black jeans, sneakers......
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
willawisp
willawisp

Female
Number of posts : 17
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Maya's Friend! Don't kill me!
Your nickname name or real name: : Willa, Willy....so on and so forth
What your award is for : ACMAwork fan.
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Pure Human

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:18 am

Name: Chan Chase
height: 6'2
build: Petit.
look: Razored black/brown hair(You know the hair that looks black but isn't?). Ethnic (as in Chinese/Japanese/Korean/vitenamese) Eyes. Loose black T-shirt with a sparrow on it, and Skinny jeans, Black ankle boots with, like, 3 inches of heel..
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:17 am

wow. tall o_O.....
Back to top Go down
willawisp
willawisp

Female
Number of posts : 17
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Maya's Friend! Don't kill me!
Your nickname name or real name: : Willa, Willy....so on and so forth
What your award is for : ACMAwork fan.
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Pure Human

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:00 am

yeah, well, she's only about 2 inches taller than me.........yeah, i suppose she is kinda tall.....
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:01 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:06 pm

That's Willa for ya'll
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:33 pm

woow.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:24 pm

It's the parsnips speaking.....
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:53 pm

... i have proclaimed, saquoia is a toothpasted-wallet-sharkey-smashing-walnut-ear.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:41 am

exactly.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:53 pm

"YOU SIR, ARE WEIRD."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:19 am

*appluase
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
Number of posts : 1349
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : EVERYTHING BRO
Bf or Gf : FNFNFNFNFGNFG
Your nickname name or real name: : Whutever :T *shrug*
What your award is for : Master of hell
Being the most retarded ginger in the galaxy of Glagl'nert
For kiling alienz and dusn't afrayd of anyteng.
Uh, not giving a single fuck :D
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Old one, home dawg

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Name: Fuuka Songin
Height: 6'1
Build: Slim, but with a little muscle...he's still strong.
Look: hair that was permanently dyed green, and crystal green eyes. He has a friendly face, and normally wears dark clothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zonbii-corner.blogspot.com
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:32 pm

shveet.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:35 am

can I make a second charactor?
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:36 am

yeah
sure
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:43 am

Lucien D'accord
height: "6'1
build: slim
look: looks like Neo.......slightly.....
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 7:05 pm

YOU MADE A KEEANU REEVES!?
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 10:43 pm

Yes...to join the mothership...a friend for Pan....
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:56 pm

Oh...I see...but...really? Keeanu Reeves? Never mind...
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:33 pm

Dude, Pan and Petra need all the friends they can get, considering there on a ship with Nick....
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:25 pm

lolololololol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next