[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Lily

Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:39 pm

((he was being sarcastic))
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
Number of posts : 1349
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : EVERYTHING BRO
Bf or Gf : FNFNFNFNFGNFG
Your nickname name or real name: : Whutever :T *shrug*
What your award is for : Master of hell
Being the most retarded ginger in the galaxy of Glagl'nert
For kiling alienz and dusn't afrayd of anyteng.
Uh, not giving a single fuck :D
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Old one, home dawg

Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:41 pm

((Ah...))
Back to top Go down
http://www.zonbii-corner.blogspot.com
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:54 pm

"R-rilke..." Josh knelt down "Rilke?" he shook her "No...NO! RILKE! WAKE UP!"
"She's dead, Josh" Mika said, putting her hand on his shoulder.
"SHES NOT!" Josh grabbed a piece of broken vase. "We don't die." he made a gash in his arm with the sharp porcelain. It healed instantly. "We don't die. We don;t feel pain..Unless..."
"Unless what?"
"Unless Miss M did this."
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Cameron's eyes widened. "That makes so much more sence."
((CAMERON! CONGRADULATIONS! YOU ARE NOW ABOUVE JACK! YOU JUST EARNED THE TITLE OF BEING A "OVERLY DRAMATIC JERK" >Neutral
Cameron: yay me? rolling it's eyes..A
Lily: I kill someone!))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:46 pm

"Miss M?" Mika asked, confused. "Who's that?"
"You know!" Josh whispered "Miss L. McCarthin!" a cold wind blew through the room. All the doors were sealed, and no windows were open. "And that would be a ghost." Josh said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:55 pm

Cameron's eyes widened again. this time, with real fear. "oh god...." he muttered. and put his hands over his eyes.

((hee hee.
Cameron: shut up.
I know your weeeaaaaakkkneeesssss. besidesyourweaknesstohotgirls
Cameton: don't.you.dare
Oh, yes I dare.))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:47 am

"What?! This place is full of them." Josh sighed "You should be used to it by now."
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:18 pm

Fuuka sighed. "Sometimes I think I hear something in the night, but I blow it off as my disturbing mind playing creepy tricks on me...you mean I'm not just insane?"
((Or lonely for that matter.
Fuuka: What? I'm not lonely! I have...people...
As friends.
Fuuka:...shut up))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:17 pm

"No you are not insane." Josh said.
"That's creepy." Mika said, clinging to Josh's arm.
"Let's just stay alive until Wednesday. That's when we attack."
"*gulp* Attack?"

~Night of the party, our heroes are gathered in the main hall. They are wearing formal attire, Lucien has not joined the party. We are wondering where he is. Mark is making out with Juliyan in a corner. He's such a geeky little pervert.~

"Hey, guys..." Mika said, joining the crowd of people "Anyone seen Lucien? I really wanna see the robotic chick he made!"
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Fuuka shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:49 pm

"Was that a 'I don't know' nod, or a 'I'm looking down your shirt' nod?"
"The first one. Cameron's the one looking down your shirt. Ah, the joy of ceiling cameras." Mika gasped and slapped Josh. "OUCH! I was kidding! Not about Cameron, but about the rest! OW!!"
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Fuuka chuckled
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:54 am

Malice shrugged. " apparently he got some sort of circiut to finish...free will or sumthin'...." She glanced at Fuuka and smiled apolegetically. Why apologetically, shedid not know.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:43 am

Josh sighed "I doubt it." he smiled brightly "Anyways, let's have fun while we still can."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:09 am

"sounds like a plan....."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:43 am

The room shook, and glittering foam stars rained from above. Josh grabbed Mika and darted into a doorway.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:52 pm

*Duckscovers* "hee hee hee. i like this place. i am constaintly getting good views. alas, this stupid shaking.... ugh.. ghosts...... fwew. not to worry, they aren't going to..... it's just fine."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:07 am

"Portrait Hall! They've started on someone! We have to go!" Josh yelled over the din. Glasses clinked together, and were thrown to the floor in people's haste to escape. This caused shards of glass to litter the already hazardous floor. Girls screamed, boys screamed. The massive christmas tree wobbled, as if threatening them, taunting them, saying 'I'll fall! I'll fall on you and you'll die! ha ha! 'cause I'm bigger than you!'. Mika pulled Josh's sleeve, he turned to her. "What?"
"They've..started?"
"Yeah...C'mon!"
"Josh."
"What, Mika?! We don't have all day!"
"L-lucien."
"What? I can't hear you!" That was a lie, he could hear her. He just didn't want to hear what he had heard.
"They've got..Lucien."
"All the more reason to hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:33 am

"LUCIEN!" screamed Malice, running, tears already forming in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:40 am

Mika slipped and one of her heels broke. In a flash she was in Josh's arms and he was running, frantically, to the portrait hall.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:31 am

Malice followed them. She could hardly see anymore
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:35 am

Josh set Mika down on the floor and curled his fingers around the frame of the painting of Miss L. McCarthin. He pulled. It creaked. He pulled harder. It slid away to reveal...the pantry?! Josh picked up Mika and motioned for everyone else to get in.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Cameron, slightly shaking, stepped in. he'd never liked dark places....
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:48 am

Malice reluctantly stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:13 am

((I edit: in side - inside.))

Josh reached out and grabbed the (slightly) dazed Fuuka.
"C'mon!" said Josh, pulling Fuuka into the pantry ((with his cupcakes, XD!))
"How..How does it work?" Mika asked.
"You press this...." Josh pushed a bag of flour away from the wall, and pressed a stone in the wall "...and then you wait..." a few seconds passed "...Then you hold on to your F***ing hat." Josh grabbed Mika and one of the shelving units. The platform dropped beneath them, and they went with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}   Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!} - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss L. McCarthin's Boarding School for Disobidient Children {Up and running!}
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next