[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}

Go down 
+9
RabbitDoubt
nanoflacka
Spottedsocksrock
superbadx6
Piezor
rough.sketch
purplelavamonsterthing
Domino88
Lomiej
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female
Number of posts : 807
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : HAHAHAHA MUFFIN HAHAHAHAHA :D
Bf or Gf : this is the only part of my profile im editing other than my gender. im a lesbian
Your nickname name or real name: : Perry, Taffy, Bartolomiej/Lomiej, Hikooki, Derpy, Leo, and Kris.
What your award is for : Nigh-Infinite Optimism
What is your REAL name? : Taffy.
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Phoenix

Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 6:40 pm

nanoflacka wrote:
Name:Skully

Weapons: Pocket knife

Skills: Great survival skillz!

Starting Location: In a tree house that I made that is glazed with iron to keep evil creatures out!

Description: Usually wears her bandanna around her ankle to make sure she has something to soak up the blood if she gets wounded. She also wears sweat pants (jeans are to tight, and she wouldn't be able to moove enough)
She also wears T-shirts. (All of these items are made from stuff in the wilderness.)

Personality: She is very wild, and she doesn't let people in on her life very much. She is also very strong and independent, and is smart about what to do. and what's going on. (Excellent under pressure)

C=Camp
#=Land
~=Water

1 square = 15 feet

############
~~~~~~~~~~~#
~~#~###~~#~#
~~~~#C#~~~~#
~~#~###~~#~#
~~~~#~~#~~~#
~~~~~~~~~~~#
############
(( knife slot is taken by foldable scythe, can u make it a gun or blunt object so i can put it in the game? soz... ))
(( edit: describe what the shirt she is wearing looks like, and also if she wears the bandana, what color hair, what length, etc. so i can put that ingame too))

Rai got out of the zeppelin, leaving all the others behind inside for now. He set off towards a forest in the distance.
FF#######
FFF######
JFFF#R#Z#
SFFF###Z#
FFFF#####
FFF######
S. Sam
R. Rai
J. Rojan
#. Land
F. Forest
Z. Zeppelin
1 sq. = 10 feet
-------------
Sam came across a man tied to a tree. He looked to be about 18. Sam said "Are you a friend or foe?".
Back to top Go down
http://smithwantsicecream.ytmnd.com/
Piezor
Boy
Boy
Piezor

Male
Number of posts : 12
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Vingegartaffy's 8 year old little brother (birth date is lying)
Bf or Gf : Yo Momma
Your nickname name or real name: : Pie
What your award is for : Being Taffy's Little brother.
What is your REAL name? : Bretton
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Dragon Angel

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 9:54 pm

Rojan replied with "I'm a friend, My name is Rojan, Mind untying me? I have no memory of the past week, im not sure what happened."
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female
Bf or Gf : this is the only part of my profile im editing other than my gender. im a lesbian
Your nickname name or real name: : Perry, Taffy, Bartolomiej/Lomiej, Hikooki, Derpy, Leo, and Kris.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 10:56 pm

Sam grabbed Rojan's utility wrench. "Huh. Looks familiar. I wonder if I press this button..." Sam pressed it, and a blade popped out. He used it to slice through the ropes binding Rojan, then returned the wrench to its owner.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 10:04 am

Kiana walked outside and opened her laptop.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:32 am

Luna was scared,,,,, and..... fainted.
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:35 am

Kiana heard a thump behind her, but ignored it.
Back to top Go down
nanoflacka
Admin
Admin
nanoflacka

Female
Number of posts : 1341
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : I'm giving up ACMAWORK so yea. I'm not gonna be on anoymore. Do whatever the hell you want with it.
Bf or Gf : No one. But I like someone.
Your nickname name or real name: : Nano, Nanoflacka, skull, Aunie, Annie, flacka,and skully.
What your award is for : Most skulls
What is your REAL name? : Annika
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Pure Human

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:16 pm

Skully passed out on shore from the long swim. It was about two miles long, but she was determind to make it to shore, and she did. Then, when she woke, she heard to people talking. They were familiar voices, yet, she couldn't identify them. It was like she had lived close to them for a while, then 10 years later, saw them again. She just lied there and listened, as the two idiots babbled on. ((I'm talking about taffy, and pies characters.))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nanomangomelon
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:31 pm

Sam suddenly realized there was a body laying on the shore, next to the streambed where the RV was. "Aah! Rojan! There's someone over there!"
At that moment a darkly clothed stranger walked into the clearing.
-----------
Rai walked into the clearing. There were two people he didn't know standing around yelling at eachother, and a completely trashed 21st century RV in the middle of a streambed. "Have you gentlemen been mistreating this historical relic?" he asked. Then Rai looked to see what they were pointing at, and saw someone, either passed out or dead, laying face down on the shore.
Back to top Go down
nanoflacka
Admin
Admin
nanoflacka

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : I'm giving up ACMAWORK so yea. I'm not gonna be on anoymore. Do whatever the hell you want with it.
Your nickname name or real name: : Nano, Nanoflacka, skull, Aunie, Annie, flacka,and skully.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:38 pm

Skully passed out, just seconds before the startnger reached her. Then, what seemed like soconds later, she heard someone say "Wake up. Come on. Please wake up" She opened her eyes to see the mysterious stranger again.
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:44 pm

Finally, the girl got up. The one with the green hat breathed a sigh of relief, and Rai turned towards him.
"Well, now is as good a time as any to make introductions. My name is Rai."
------
"And mine is Sam. This is Rojan." Sam replied, pointing to Rojan.
Back to top Go down
nanoflacka
Admin
Admin
nanoflacka

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 5:46 pm

Who the H*** are you, and if you dare try to attack me, or even touch me, I will cut off your head, pull out your brains, AND FEED THEM TO THE NARWHALS, THEN I WILL USE YOUR BODY AS A LONG CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nanoflacka
Admin
Admin
nanoflacka

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 5:47 pm

OOC: Zach. U there? Can u meet me in the chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:39 am

(( Oops, missed your posts. Too late now, I think you're offline. ))

Ignoring the more-than-likely-not-empty threats, Rai continued conversation. "We don't plan to hurt you. We're not cannibalistic, despite the circumstances." he said. "If you were too weary to catch our names, I'm Rai, and these two are apparently called Rojan and Sam. By the way, that's quite a nice weapon you have there. Is it custom made?"
------
Sam screamed and attempted to swim away, but Rai restrained him.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 1:22 pm

Kiana looked up from her computer. "SAM?!! And your ridiculous hat? Wheres Daffodil and that other guy and the weird unicorn person?And My companion cube? Oh well, I'll find it again.....what about all my technology stuff? is it hopelesly destroyed? why are you here? wait....."
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:15 pm

"MEROW!!!!!!" a Girl tackled Luna from behind. "GYAAAAAH!!!!" Luna screamed. "tee hee.... miss me?" the girl said. luna caught sight of the dogtags. "Daffodil......... i thought you died!"
"nope! it'll take a lot more than a pack of rabid dogs and a fire extinuisher to kill me!"
"dan- i mean, good.... i'm glad for that.... i was really worried there." Luna said. Daffodil got off of Luna.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:22 pm

"Daffodil?! Your here to?"
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 4:45 pm

(( should daffodil be in the game? if so sign her up in the games section, it has forms now. ))
Rai fought his reflex to shoot at the intruder, should they be a friend. When Luna and the stranger, "Daffodil" began conversing, Rai turned to look at Sam questioningly. Sam noticed this, and said, "It's a long story. Basically I know these people.". "Wait. You're the same Sam from my school years, the one Kiana has been referencing!" Rai replied.
-------------------------------
"Well, yeah. It took you this long to recognize me?" Sam said. "But that doesn't fit. You're all wearing clothes and equipment from the 21st century..." Rai thought aloud. Daffodil and Luna had stopped killing/talking to eachother now. "Oh, heck! After we drove past the grand canyon, I passed out and weird things started happening. But now... What year is it?" Sam exclaimed.

"Today would be... January the 24th, 2491." Rai stated bluntly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 5:00 pm

Kiana rolled her eyes. "Well of course I knew that, Sam....the whole thing with the time warp and all.....we really should have recognized it."
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 5:14 pm

"Hahahah... heheh... Well, we'd better get you people up to speed, eh?" Rai mused. "Let's see... Humanity in general thought the apocalypse was nigh in the following years- 2012, 2020, 2028, 2052, 2100, 2152, 2222, 2369, and 2371. Of course, nothing has happened, as far as I know. Except for year 2371. That was Yellowstone, but the world survived through that too."
----------
Of course, Sam didn't care. He was busy trying to swim out to deep water, and see if setting back his watch would do any good. And, of course, Rai was restraining him once again.

(( He's really lost his cool, huh? ))
Back to top Go down
nanoflacka
Admin
Admin
nanoflacka

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 5:59 pm

I'm skully. Sorry, it's just that, you can never be two careful. Actually, I made this. I had a lot of time to build it after the Narwhals attacked.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:19 pm

Luna inched away from Daffodil, who was giggleing to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:21 pm

"Well, if that's the case, I'd have to congratulate you on building this shelter. Did you make that machete of yours as well?" Rai said.
----
Sam had been tied to the RV by now. He would recover, just not yet...
Back to top Go down
nanoflacka
Admin
Admin
nanoflacka

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:37 pm

Yes. It took a LOT of work, but I figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:42 pm

"Hm. Well, I'm sad to see that it's blade has broken off." Rai replied.
(( Lightsaber technology isn't yet mainstream enough for him to know about it... ))
Back to top Go down
nanoflacka
Admin
Admin
nanoflacka

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:43 pm

It's not broken off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next