[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}

Go down 
+9
RabbitDoubt
nanoflacka
Spottedsocksrock
superbadx6
Piezor
rough.sketch
purplelavamonsterthing
Domino88
Lomiej
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female
Number of posts : 807
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : HAHAHAHA MUFFIN HAHAHAHAHA :D
Bf or Gf : this is the only part of my profile im editing other than my gender. im a lesbian
Your nickname name or real name: : Perry, Taffy, Bartolomiej/Lomiej, Hikooki, Derpy, Leo, and Kris.
What your award is for : Nigh-Infinite Optimism
What is your REAL name? : Taffy.
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Phoenix

Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} Empty
PostSubject: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:47 am

The world is in a post apocalyptic state. Supplies are scarce, so are survivors.
The oceans are full of mutant fishes. A few have even come onto land.
This is where we are now. A race of land narwhals have been rampaging the globe, terrorizing surviving humans and destroying cities with their giant spikes.
Using steampunk-styled technology and whatever (and whoever) you might have with you, turn the tide of this battle and resettle where needed.
This revolutionary RP will use the map system described below -
To find things, you will make a map of where you have already been. This will not take priority over actual travel, it's just so that your camp can't move to australia suddenly. They will look something like-
##########~~
####C###~~~~
######~~~~~~
#######~~~~~
##########~~
############

C=Camp
#=Land
~=Water

1 square = 15 feet

--------------
Forms will look like this -
Name:
Supplies (choose 1 thing):
Skills/Weaponry/Tools/Powers (1 or 2):
Starting Location (ex. london, portland etc.):
Description: This is how I look. How I act. Etcetera.

Slots:
1. Me (Rai)
2. Domina88 (Kiana)
3. Purplelavamonsterthing (Luna)
4. Piezor (Rojan)
5. Thunder (Bezek)
6. RabbitDoubt (Kanata)
7. L0lz (Gordan)
8. Doriz (Mae)

Last edited by Vinegartaffy on Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:09 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://smithwantsicecream.ytmnd.com/
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:58 am

Name:Kiana
Survival skill(s) (up to 3):technology, martial arts, and agility....I amz agility queen!
Supplies (choose 1 thing): laptop
Skills/Weaponry/Tools/Powers (1 or 2): telekinesis and a portal gun
Starting Location (ex. london, portland etc.): umm.....hurtling into the grand Canyon in an RV.....
Description:Black shirt that says Oh my Goth, black hair with pink streaks, black pants, black shiny jackets, really long boots
Personalty : Totally paranoid. Has an incredible IQ, and wishes her companions were more intelligent. Sometimes acts like a spy. Total gamer.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 7:56 pm

Name: Luna
Survival skill(s) (up to 3): can climb trees, can cook, and can master just about any weapon in a matter of seconds!
Supplies (choose 1 thing): a spoon
Skills/Weaponry/Tools/Powers (1 or 2): vorpal sword, weak telekinesis
Starting Location (ex. london, portland etc.): on the Moon.
Description: Kind, caring, defensive, thoughtful, a bit too enthusiastic at times. likes to tackle things......... has the habit of tripping at the WORST of times. long Red hair, green eyes, blue slacks, bright orange low-cut shirt, a star necklace, friendship bracelets and anklets.
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female
Bf or Gf : this is the only part of my profile im editing other than my gender. im a lesbian
Your nickname name or real name: : Perry, Taffy, Bartolomiej/Lomiej, Hikooki, Derpy, Leo, and Kris.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 8:47 pm

(( sorreh im l8... ))

Name: Rai Magnesia
Survival skill(s) (up to 3): Can use technology proficiently, good at packing things (EDIT): since luna can cook, I'm changing this to: resourceful.
Supplies (choose 1 thing): A sleeping bag, complete with pillow.
Skills/Weaponry/Tools/Powers (1 or 2): Solar Lancer (a handgun that fires bolts of concentrated energy, needs to charge in the sun), mechanical lockpick.
Starting Location (ex. london, portland etc.): East of Los Angeles, CA, in the razed city of New New New York.
Description: One of the survivors from New New New York, - had a part time job as a member of the InterNetz Co. IT department. His city was the first to be attacked by the narwhals, but he escaped unnoticed. Rai has made a few small advancements in the field of clean energy and firearms in the past year, earning him some capital, unfortunately most of it was lost in the razing of New New New York.
He wears a black T-shirt with white text that says "Got 0WN3D?" on the front, a pair of navy blue sweatpants, and his black hair is covered somewhat by a red baseball cap with the InterNets Co. logo (a koala head orbiting the earth) on it.

Last edited by Vinegartaffy on Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 9:03 pm

(( awesome! ))
Taffy: OOC? Razz
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 9:22 pm

Rai looked around the wasteland. Once he had grabbed his essential possessions he had run from NNNYC for a while, but he wasn't exactly what you'd call physically fit. At least he was clear of the narwhals. He pulled out a dime-sized tablet of synthetic halibut (they were an endangered and irradiated species now) and wet it slightly. He set it on the sleeping bag to let it hydrate. While he waited, he looked around the landscape. The grand canyon could be seen on the horizon, and there were plateaus ahead of him. Uranium crystals were now growing out of the ground in NNNYC, and the narwhals were grazing on their irradiated goodness.
Rai heard a popping noise behind him. His halibut was ready. Luckily, it came cooked. He ate it slowly while he laid out the sleeping bag.

edit: map

#########
##=#PPP##
##=#PPP##
##=######
#==######
#=####NN#
#=##C#NN#
#=#######

#. Land
C. Camp
N. NNNYC
=. Canyon
P. Plateau

1 square = 16 feet

Last edited by Vinegartaffy on Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 9:24 pm

dude, more ppl may want to join...
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 9:32 pm

purplelavamonsterthing wrote:
dude, more ppl may want to join...
(( They can join in the midst of it, the RP is designed that way.
Also I get impatient easily. >.< ))
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 9:38 pm

((ah))
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 9:57 am

((Wowz Taffy...hehe......))

"AAEEAH!!! SAM, THE STEERING WHEEL! AND TURN OFF THAT CLASSICAL MUSIC!!! I'M NOT AN IMMORTAL DEMON ANYMORE! SAM! YOU REALLY WANT TO MURDER ME DON"T YOU!" Kiana shouted as the RV began it's plunge into the grand Canyon. Kiana rolled her eyes. Life. it had a sick sense of humor. she punched on of the window angrily. it broke. "ESCAPE!!"

L=land
R=RV
G=canyon
M=Kiana

LLLLLLGG
LLLLLLLG
LLLRLGGG
LLLLMLGG
LLLLLLGG
LLGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 1:08 pm

Luna lept off of the set. "ok.. hey, mr. like, director dude? i kinda like, gotta go... i'll be back like, at some time...." Luna said brushing 'moon dust' off her pants. she went back stage. she changed into her normal clothes. all of a sudden, BANG! a bullet was shot. it zoomed right in front of luna's face, she staggered back. "wha?" she said. she ran off.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 1:10 pm

Kiana landed infront of some weird person with a koala on their hat.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 1:53 pm

Luna was still running. *ZAP!* she was falling, falling, falling, falling........ THUD! pile of pillows? was she still on the set? no....... dust... lotsa dust. Luna woke up. in the grand canyon.

*= ground
L= Luna

**************L*******
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 2:00 pm

Rai stared at the person that had quite randomly and suddenly fallen from the sky. Then he took off running...

...and tripped over an irradiated gerbil. It lunged at his leg.

########=
###K##==L
#######==
########=
###R####=
#########

=. Canyon
#. Land
R. Rai
K. Kiana
L. Luna

1 square = 7 feet
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:42 am

Kiana lifted the new guys Koala hat from his head. and then got up and walked forward.

########=
######==L
#######==
###K####=
###R####=
#########

Taffy the Mudcrab: Use courier new for maps.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 5:04 pm

Luna (somehow got up the side of the canyon) got up and walked over to the other two people. she had no idea who they were. but she felt that they could help her in some way.

########=
######==#
#######==
###K####=
###RL###=
#########

=. Canyon
#. Land
R. Rai
K. Kiana
L. Luna

1 square = 7 feet
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:21 pm

Kiana smiled evilly. something was definately amiss...
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:08 pm

(( she's probably right. ))
Rai (just noticing his hat) fired a few needles of energy at the thief. One of them caught her in the toe, but the rest missed. The irradiated gerbil had a half-life of 5 seconds once exposed to bright light, however, and decayed into alpha particles. He grabbed his hat, hijacked a conveniently placed zeppelin, and started the engine.
(( sneak on or be left behind...? o.o ))

###########C
####ZZZ#L##C
###ZZRZZ##CC
###Z===Z#CCC
###====Z##CC
###Z===Z##CC
#K#ZZZZZ##CC

Z. Zep. Wall
=. Floor
K/R/L. Us
C. Canyon
#. Land

1 Sq. = 2 square feet
(the zeppelin cabin is 12 feet long & 10 feet wide)
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:46 pm

###########C
####ZZZ#L##C
###ZZRZZ##CC
###Z=K=Z#CCC
###====Z##CC
###Z===Z##CC
###ZZZZZ##CC

Kiana pulled the dart out of her toe and climbed on.

"Do you know Sam? You have similar hats."
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:20 pm

Rai took a minute to realize she was talking to him.
"I know the name from somewhere. I think he was a roommate of mine in college or something." Then he turned away from the controls for a second while the geothermal engines heated up. "I don't even know who you are... I'm called Rai. What's your name?" As he asked this question he glanced toward the other girl outside, wondering if she was in shock or something. In preparation for the possibly quite long journey ahead, he pulled a few packets of biscuits from his pack. Once he had the zeppelin on course he would probably head to the passenger area, which was quite spacious considering there would only be 2 or 3 people aboard. Of course, this could take a while, as Rai was not exactly a licensed zeppelin pilot. But he knew the theory...
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:33 am

"Kiana." she said. the zeppelin began to lurch into motion. It was almost like the RV when Sam was asleep and the others were going crazy. Kiana automatically sighed, rolled her eyes, and whipped out her laptop. And then laughed. She getting predictable. Note to self. Break that.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:12 pm

Luna leapt into the zeppelin. "HEY!" she said. She scrambled into a seat and buckled it. "Please don't leave without me! So........ are we going off to the land of the narwhals to get revenge?" she asked, not even knowing what she was talking about. She just wanted to say something... even if it were plain babbling nonsence....

###########C
####ZZZ####C
###ZZRZZ##CC
###Z=K=Z#CCC
###ZL==Z##CC
###Z===Z##CC
###ZZZZZ##CC

Taffy: Spelling & stuff corrections, because I know you were in a rush when you posted this.
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:23 pm

Rai pressed a button, and the zeppelin's balloon began to fill. Suddenly someone entered the cabin and began ranting incoherently. It was the girl who climbed out of the canyon earlier. "I don't know, maybe. I was thinking, since we had so much fuel stored, we could use this as a base of operations for now." he said. "Uh, who are you?"

The zeppelin took flight.

--------------
-###########--
#############-
-###########--
---ZZLKRZ----
---ZZZZZZ-----
--------------
==============
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:39 pm

"i'm..... Luna..... and who might you two be? hmm?" Luna said leering at Rai mischiviously.
Back to top Go down
rough.sketch
Amazing!
Amazing!
rough.sketch

Male
Number of posts : 192
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : a soon-to-be bestselling author
Your nickname name or real name: : Hobo
What your award is for : thinking
What is your REAL name? : Daniel Gonzalez
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Pure Human

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:33 pm

hey um lily you forgot to unblock me from god knows when
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}   Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS} Empty

Back to top Go down

Postapocalyptopia I - Attack of the Land Narwhals {2 SLOTS}
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next