[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)

Go down 
+3
purplelavamonsterthing
Domino88
Spottedsocksrock
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:12 am

Cairo sat on the cold ground, pondering what she had seen. Then, she looked around...Wheer were Lexie, Rachel, and Keeth?

Speaking of the three....

"Finally!" Rachel exclaimed "My life is getting interesting!" Lexie rolled her eyes
"Being tied to a pillar is NOT interesting." She waited a second for keeth to say something, ine of his usual funny or snide comments. It didn't come. She sighed. She hated having tio be rescued. Rachel looked around.
"Do you have any idea where we are?"
"Absolutely."
"What does that mean?"
"I know where we are."
"WHERE???"
"Tarkonn's base."
"WHO'S TARKONN???"
"Oh, I have alot to explain don't I?"
"YES!!!" They stood, bound to a pole while Lexie told Rachel the story of the Mind-Control Hairspray, ((god moding)) Keeth cut in every few seconds with a binch of details she hadn't seen.
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:52 am

Blue noded to herself.......they had to go to Tarkonn's base.....
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:03 am

Cairo ran over to the group "WE HAVE TO GO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:05 am

"I KNOW!" said Blue, nodding"I saw it in a dream!"
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:08 am

"Same here..." Cairo looked a little confused "That's...weird..."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:15 am

Brandon nodded. "We have to go there now, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:15 am

"I think Keeth, Lexie and Rachel are there...." Actually, she didn't think...She knew.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:16 am

"Yeah...."
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Number of posts : 2528
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : To light up a dark world, in the name of Christ.
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile
What is your REAL name? : Jillian
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: 20% dwarf, 50% novelist, 5% rose, 5% Hobbit, and 20% human.

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 12:09 pm

"They are?" Anna replied. "You know how, in every mission we`re on, there`s always a little part where I start going on about how much I wish I had a normal life? I think this is about the time I start!"
"Actually, we should talk about that later," Richie said.
"What?" Anna exclaimed.
"Later," Richie emphasized. "Where IS Tarkonn`s base? And how do we get past whatever we have to get past? Or do we just run straight through?"
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:03 pm

"I don't want to be a spy anymore. I want to go to school and be someone regular....like...A math teacher or something...."
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:57 pm

"Math teacher? That`s a little too regular for me...in fact, that`s downright mundane."
"Anna, do you have any idea how much we`ll hat each other about 10 years from now?" Richie blurted out.
"What? hat you? Never!"
"Not yet. Anna, someday you`ll become completely nonexistant according to the government. I`ll be the last family member to protect you."
"You mean...everyone else...died?"
"Abi and Ade were tortured and killed as kids a little older than us!"
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:01 am

"Technically the same age..." Cairo added "Math teachers are boring...their families don't...die in weird unexpected ways."
"What do you mean?" Clair asked, joining the gruop
"I mean that we all basically die in strange ways. Besides him. He gets off easy." Cairo pointed at Richie.
"How do you know?" Clair was getting sick of asking questions, so mant\y questions...so many vauge anwsers....
"I'm not the person to ask."
"Yes..you are.."
"Really? You sure?"
"Absolutely."
"I'm an alien psychic from Mars." Cairo did the one hand next to your head phychic pose and raised an eyebrow...You could almost belive her. "Now all I need is a blue spacesuit." She thought,
"And I'm a dancing purple giraffe in a tutu." Clair replied sarcastically
"uhm...I could call it a vision...."
"Hallucination..." Clair said the 'nation' of hallucination over and over, each tie getting quieter and quieter as if it was an echo.
"No...not a hallucination..."
"MIRAGEE!!!"
"NOT A MIRAGE EITHER!!! YOU NOT HELPING!!!"
"Oh, sorry..."
"I'm just sticking with vision."
"I saw the sun."
"Don't start."
"Dang...But-"
"THIS IS SERIOUS CLAIR ONE OF US IS GOING TO DIE."
"Who?"
"I am not allowed to distribute that valuable peice of information. Please come back at a later time or insert another five cents."
"BALLHACKINCAZM!!!"
"Bell hacking chazm?"
"NO!!!" Clair sighed "Will you ever learn?"
"NO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 2:06 am

"Um...okay," Richie said. Girls DO talk a lot, he thought.
"And what makes you think he gets off easy? For all we know, right after the phone call he made while I`m 35, some baddies break down his door, steal his family away, put his wife in a harem, sell his kids into slavery, and they make him clean all their toilets with his tongue before making him die a slow and painful death."
"Do you HAVE to get creative when it comes to death?"
"Yeah. Oh, and if you end up with Cairo, I am so sorry..."
"I`m starting to like you better as a 35 year-old."
"I`m not."

Abi sighed and reached for the cookie jar. She had only just been able to reach it. She took two chocolate chip cookies, one for her, and one for Ade. As she poured the milk up to the top of each glass, she thought of Anna and her big brother, Richie, and felt that it was unfair that Richie got to have all the fun while she stayed home.
"Abi? Spongebob`s on!" Ade yelled.
"Coming!" Abi yelled back. She clumsily picked up the two glasses, let a little bit spill out, and set them on the table.
"Where are the cookies?" Ade asked.
"Here!" Abi replied, handing her younger sister one large, chocolate chip covered cookie. She couldn`t help but think of the dream she had last night. More of a nightmare, really. She and Ade were around Anna and Richie`s age. Two evil men seeking revenge on the ever-successful spy, Anna, had kidnapped them and brought them to an abandoned department store and locked them there. They had tried escaping so many times, but none of their methods worked. They were tortured and beaten, but neither one of them would betray their beloved cousin. Finally, they were killed. Abi had watched her sister murdered by a cold, sharp knife, and once the knife went through her own chest, she had woken up, with a bad bruise on her chest. When she fell back to sleep, she dreamt of Anna and Richie fighting, Richie mercilessly cutting down Anna with rude comments and exaggerated accusations, and Anna fighting back tears while coming up with comebacks just as sharp. She had never seen the two so mad at each other before.
"Abi? I had a nightmare," Ade said, taking a bite of her cookie. This surprised Abi, because her little sister had only just gotten out of the habit of calling a nightmare a 'boogie monster surprise' and started calling them 'bad dreams'. "We were older, and we got killed by bad guys Anna fought. Then Richie and Anna were fighting. It was awful." Awful? Since when did simple-worded Ade say words like 'awful'?
"I had the same nightmare," Abi whispered in a voice that sounded almost like her 16-year-old self.
"You did? With the bruise?"
"Yeah!"
Both of them fell silent. That was when the door was knocked down.

"Seriously, don`t come up with that stuff. I don`t want to hat you early!"
"Neither do I, really," Anna replied. That was when her phone rang. "Hello?"
"You have the cure to the Ghost Disease and Myloid, correct?" a voice said on the other end. It sounded eerily familiar.
"Y-yes. Do you have the disease?"
"No. I have no risk of dying right now. But some little friends of yours might."
"Anna! Help!" a small voice said. It was Abi.
"Abi? Is Ade there?"
"She kept screaming, so they knocked her out!"
Knocked her out? Abi knew about that kind of violence? Strange, knowing that Abi`s parents were a tad more than slight hippies.
"Abi, what`s going on?"
"They took us away while we were watching Spongebob! Don`t give him the cure!"
Since when did Abi start using the word 'cure'? She usually called it 'potion' or something. And where did this strange act of selflessness and bravery come from? She was just a little kid!
"We`re not letting you guys die, okay? Abi?"
"Meet me at Brooks. We`ll make the exchange there. Try anything funny, and we`ll kill your precious little children," the first voice said. He hung up.
"We have to give it to him," Anna said to Richie. "Don`t we?"
"We do. Unless you want them dead earlier."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:52 am

"whoa, whoa, whoa" Clair said, raising a hand "We don't have to do it his way."
"..." Cairo had gone back into silent mode, there were some things in the future that just shouldn't be revealed to the ignorance of teh general public. ((ha ha the ignorance of the qeneral public. I made that up all by myself))
"Remember when Lila kept screaming things at you and Rich?"
"Right before..."
"Yeah. You couldn't hear OR see her right?"
"No..."
"Am I a genius or am I not a genius?"
"You are brilliant...That just might work..."
"I have a foolproof plan!"
"What is it!??!"
"I just wanted to say I did, I realy don't..."
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:09 am

"Hold on," Anna said. "Okay, if don`t give him the cure, Abs and Ads are doomed. If we do, the other students here are doomed. I think I have an easy way to fix all of this, but it`ll require just a little bit of sacrifice on our part. We have to go to Brooks now, but don`t bring the cure. Just follow my lead."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:16 am

"Hey, hey wait up there lassie." Clair put a hand on Anna's shoulder "Has Timmy fallen down the well again? We should go get him then shouldn't we?" She steered her off in a completely different direction. "We need a fake cure. And we need Lila. But...Lila dissapeared...And who is (approximately) the same hieght as Lila? Lexie. But noo. We don't have Lexie either. The only other way we can do this is give them the fake cure and hope they keep their promises." They hadn't noticed, but Cairo had snuck up behind them,
"They wont." she said glumly. Clair's eyes lit up
"Cai...how tall are you?"
"like...I dunno...five foot something" Clair looked her up and down and muttered something to herself
"This just might work!" She exclaimed happily.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:25 am

OOC: Whoah...I`m Cai`s height...

IC: "What are you talking about?" Anna asked, with a slight chuckle. "And I think it would be even more endangerment if we gave him a fake cure. They know where I live. They could nab my parents, my uncle and aunt, everybody!"
"If that wasn`t what you were thinking, then what was it?" Richie asked.
"I don`t think I should tell you. You-you`d probably hat the idea."
"I want to know."
"Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:56 pm

Clair gave a sigh of exasperation "In spy work we call it...." Cairo jumped in
"Kill them or they'll kill you. Cause one of us is going to die and I think I'll leave that named to be discovered if we do this your way, Anna. Actually, alot of people are going to die if we do ti your way."
"Like who?"
"TBA" Cairo shrugged "But...If you want innocent little girls...and others to die...you'll just have to stick to your plan."

OOC: I told you she was short.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 7:30 pm

"Well, if we try killing them, Abs and Ads die. I have a thoroughly thought-out plan."
"And what`s that? I`m waiting," Richie said.
"Do you really want to hear it?" Anna asked.
"Try me."
"There`s a chance that if one of us is given up, he`ll accept that offer. No matter who goes, if someone does, the rest will be less of a threat. I was thinking...maybe I could go. The rest of family would probably be able to move, and it wouldn`t be much of a loss. Maybe I should just give myself up. The...they`ll...kill me, and it`ll all be over. No torture stuff if I give up easy."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:18 am

Suddenly Blue raised her hands. "Am I the only one who wants to stay a spy? Oh yeah, I have no family. I also have the address of Tarkonn's base. And the same warning as before. Short form, we could all die. I also have an amenddum to this. We can stay alive.......sorry, random moment."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:02 am

"Anna, Anna, Anna.." Clair shook her head "I should. You have a family. I don't, I don't have anything to lose. If I die. You guys are the only ones at my funeral. And..I have an even better plan, I haven't heard yours but....I know how not to get myself killed."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:14 am

Blue shrugged. "At this point, I just want it all to go away. I want Tarokonn to go away, I want Candriel out of my life, I want to live 'til next year."
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:15 am

"Guys, just let me do this. We`re wasting so much energy fighting back, and there`s always a risk of people dying. These are my cousins. Let me do something for them."
Richie felt to sick to speak. Please, someone, anyone, don`t let her do this! he wanted to scream. Maybe she was doing this to avoid all of those things he said would happen in the future. Maybe it was his fault...
He fought back the alarm and kept a straight face. Please, someone, be more convincing than I am...
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:17 am

Blue turned toward Anna. "Perhaps we all should go. Just go into Tarkonn's base. Find him, take what we need, save the day."
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:30 am

"So I should just leave Abi and Ade there to die?" Anna asked. "If we start fighting anyone, he will kill them before we`ve had time to run to them."
"She seems to think this is the right thing to do, so let her do it," Richie blurted out. Even he was surprised by his own words. He explained this with more thought-out words. "I`d try saying something against this if I could. I don`t want her to go through with this at all, and I feel like an idiot leaving my sisters undefended like that. But I would do the same thing to protect them if my life was anything important to the people holding them hostage, and I know that I`d go through with it despite all the objections." He was fighting back tears now. What am I doing? "So I say let her do this."

OOC: I am not going to kill off Anna, okay? If I did, her whole family would come out to get me. I`m simply trying to make things interesting. That`s all.

Last edited by Jilly-Poo on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)   Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spy Academy 2 (one slot open!)
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next