[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Not so happily ever after after all....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Number of posts : 2528
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : To light up a dark world, in the name of Christ.
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile
What is your REAL name? : Jillian
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: 20% dwarf, 50% novelist, 5% rose, 5% Hobbit, and 20% human.

Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Belle shook her head. "I'm sorry. That's awful. No one seems to have any consideration for anyone else anymore, do they?" She exhaled heavily as they turned a corner. "I don't know what social class you are, but...everyone deserves to be treated fairly. Rich and poor alike. And it frustrates me that so many on each side are too blind to see that."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:55 pm

"And it's really not safe for pretty girls to be walking alone on a forest path." Hansel said, trying to look sincere and concerned.
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Belle blushed at the compliment despite herself, but then said, "Oh, I must have taken a wrong turn. I'm sorry...everything's been slipping my mind lately." She looked back towards the main path, but heard the muffled sounds of a commotion from a little deeper into the forest. What could that be? "Do you hear that?" Belle asked Hansel.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:01 pm

"Yes. Strange conspicuous noises. Investigating may not be the best ides in the scenario."
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female
Number of posts : 807
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : HAHAHAHA MUFFIN HAHAHAHAHA :D
Bf or Gf : this is the only part of my profile im editing other than my gender. im a lesbian
Your nickname name or real name: : Perry, Taffy, Bartolomiej/Lomiej, Hikooki, Derpy, Leo, and Kris.
What your award is for : Nigh-Infinite Optimism
What is your REAL name? : Taffy.
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:03 pm

"Excuse me... does anyone know where this is?" Ivan asked aloud.
Back to top Go down
http://smithwantsicecream.ytmnd.com/
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:04 pm

"But someone could be in trouble," Belle insisted. "And we don't have to go in too far - just far enough to better hear what's going on. I'd hate if something happened to someone because I was too scared to try and help in some way." And she briskly walked forward.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Hansel loaded his rifle.
"Just...stay behind me...." He said, following Belle ".....please."
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Belle blinked in mild surprise, but complied, and held onto his shoulder as an indicator of her presence. Just in case anything happened from behind them.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Hansel joined the group where Aurora was flipping out about her dress.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:14 pm

Despite herself, Belle spoke up. "Is everything okay?" She let go of Hansel's shoulder and walked around him, towards the other two forest-dwellers. There was something familiar about the girl in the dress...she couldn't put her finger on it, though.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:16 pm

"My dress is RUINED! And I just cleaned it! Aurora sputtered. Hansel put away his rifle. He figured he didn't really need it here.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:22 pm

Belle thought back to life in the castle. She'd met an endless list of princesses, all who were kind at heart, though mildly vain and a little irritating. This girl reminded her of one of them.

"I'm sure you can clean it again," Belle said slowly. Honestly, she had no idea of whether or not the blotch on her dress would come out - even as a princess, she'd never learned those things. She had always been the unusual one, even as a princess. But it didn't matter, because she'd had him...

Wait, no. That was over. He had revealed himself as nothing but a possesive idiot, and she had left that behind her 5 months ago. No use thinking about it now.

"Where did you come from?" Belle asked, interrupting her own thoughts. "If you're lost, maybe we can help..."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:24 pm

"This is my only uniform! I don't have time to clean it I have work tomorrow!" Aurora whined.
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female
Bf or Gf : this is the only part of my profile im editing other than my gender. im a lesbian
Your nickname name or real name: : Perry, Taffy, Bartolomiej/Lomiej, Hikooki, Derpy, Leo, and Kris.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:24 pm

"I'm lost!" Ivan spoke up.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Hansel frowned "Try following the path." he said condescendingly.
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:30 pm

Path? "Huh? No, I mean I'm really lost. I don't even know how I got here..." Ivan replied.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:31 pm

Belle wrinkled her nose at Hansel's tone. "He may have been distracted. Sort of how we were? I'm sorry," she said, now to the other boy. "How did you get lost? We might be able to help you get back somehow."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:32 pm

Hansel pouted and leaned on a tree. Aurora continued to cry about her dress.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:36 pm

"Do you remember any of what you were doing, before ending up here?" Belle asked the man. "And," she said to the girl, now in a stern tone, "you need to get a grip. So what if you got a stain in your dress? Life goes on!"
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:38 pm

"I was out for a walk this morning... I think it was this morning... and then I ended up here." Ivan's memory was really fuzzy on the subject of how.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Aurora dropped the cute act
"I GET FIRED, THAT'S WHAT! Then what do I have? NOTHING! It's not like I'm a princess anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Belle stopped. "Princess...?" she repeated, but then shook it off to talk to the man. "Do you remember any names, names of places?" Then, to the girl, "I'm sorry. It's just that we won't be able to solve anything with your whining."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:43 pm

Aurora stormed off.
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:46 pm

"Just that boring old abandoned castle, Stromberg." Ivan answered.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Hansel sighed and checked his imaginary pocketwatch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not so happily ever after after all....
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ACMA][work]:2012 :: NOSTALGIA :: RP Chest-
Jump to: