[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Not so happily ever after after all....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:42 am

Hansel was having an extremely hard time uprooting a pesky weed on the side of the path.
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Up ahead, Red spotted a boy who looked maybe a little older than her weeding. As she walked up, she asked "do you want help?"
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Number of posts : 2528
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : To light up a dark world, in the name of Christ.
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile
What is your REAL name? : Jillian
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: 20% dwarf, 50% novelist, 5% rose, 5% Hobbit, and 20% human.

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Belle walked into town with a book under her arm and her reading spectacles perched on the tip of her nose, with the hope that she might be able to borrow another novel after returning the latest one she'd read. She'd been reading more non-fiction than healthy, and yearned to read the adventure books of her past. Why had she been indulging in so much non-fiction, anyways? True, she had always been in the practice of forcing one onto her reading agenda to better herself, but 5 books of this nature in a row was completely unlike her.

She sighed. She hadn't been in the 'mood' to read anything interesting lately, she supposed. Life had become unusually dry, and she had become unusually careless. Ever since leaving the castle, she had stopped minding the provential life of the village.
Pushing her glasses up onto the bridge of her nose, she opened the door of the library and strolled inside.

"Good morning, Miss Belle," the librarian said in his usual, friendly tone.

"Good morning," Belle replied politely. "I came to return the book I borrowed."

She handed the book to the librarian. He looked at the title on the cover, then smiled thoughtfully. "Do you remember the days when you would borrow those fantasy books one after the other, sometimes reading them over again?"

Belle smiled and nodded in reply. "Yes, I remember. You even had to give me one of your books so I'd come to borrow something else for a change!"

The librarian chuckled. "So many memories. Well, I'll see you later, Miss Belle."

Belle nodded and was about to walk out the door, when she saw a pile of newspapers near the corner. "Sir," she asked, "how recent are these issues?"

"Just came in this morning, Miss," he replied.

"May I...?" she asked, gesturing to the stack.

"Of course, they're complimentary, Miss."

Belle shook her head at herself. So much had changed since...well, she didn't want to think about that now. She took a copy, thanked the old librarian, and went out the door.

Belle immediately immersed herself in the news of the kingdom and of kingdoms beyond. She saw of the names of many old friends and aquaintances, and then... Her jaw dropped. She walked faster, as her eyes darted rapidly, trying to consume every word. She couldn't believe this had happened, she didn't know who would be horrible enough to do this...

She tripped over a rock and stumbled into someone.

(OOC: Sorry, that was really long...I wanted to get to the action right away.)

Last edited by Jilly-Poo on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos. AGAIN)
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:26 pm

"Eep!"

Next thing Red knew, she was on the road, Staring into a headline about the princess Cinderella. "Sorry.." she muttered as she got up, dusting herself off. It took her a moment to realize that the polite thing to do would be to give the poor girl who'd tripped over her a hand. She bent over, offering her arm to a girl maybe two years older than her.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:29 pm

Belle looked up into the face of a young redheaded girl, who looked a little bit younger than her. She was offering her a hand.

She took the hand, and grunted as she was helped up. "Thanks. Sorry, sometimes I get so immersed into something that I'm reading..." Belle trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:34 pm

Red smiled at the brown haired and bespectacled girl "I have the exact same problem sometimes. Those, usually it's with those awful village papers that talk about the lives of the royal and famous." She swept a loose strand of hair out of her eyes and extended a hand. "I'm Scarlett Page. But call me Red."
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:41 pm

(OOC: Are people gonna get mad when they realize how much we've posted/played without them? Hehe)

"Nice to meet you, Red. I'm Belle," Belle replied, gently shaking her outstretched hand. She was tempted to mutter something about Red not even knowing a tenth of how awful reporters could be with royals, but said nothing. She simply picked up the paper, and said, "Yes, I know how horrible they can be, but...I was reading an article about Princess Ella, commonly called Cinderella, and...well..." Belle handed the papers to Red. "Even reporters couldn't lie about this. I knew things were going wrong in the world, but this is new ground, even for me..." Belle tried to hold back the tears that were prepared to fall.

EDIT: (OOC: OMIGOSH! I just found an old "Beauty and the Beast" fanvid I made! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoFcArAg4JE I dunno what use this is, it's just that playing Belle reminded me. Haha. Yeah. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Red studied the exposed headline, which read Cinderella found murdered, adding interesting twist to disappearance cases . "whoa..." Red looked back up at Belle. "Well...that is quite shocking....."
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:59 pm

Belle let out a slightly jagged sigh and thought aloud, "This shouldn't have happened. Someone...someone should have been doing something to stop this. It shouldn't have gone this far!" She then realized, from the stares of various bystanders, that she had raised her voice again. "I'm sorry," she said, in a lower voice. "I overreact sometimes." Belle looked down to her toes and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:01 pm

"Are you okay? " Red asked Belle.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:17 pm

Belle took a minute to calm herself down, then nodded. "I'm fine. Well, for the moment. This," she said, jabbing her finger in the direction of the article, "changes everything. Is anyone really safe anymore?"

(OOC: For some reason Belle's kind of annoying me at the moment. Dunno why. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Red shrugged. "I dunno. Cinderella is one of the realms most guarded figures. If someone can kill her, well, it would probably be some in the castle. Maybe this and the disappearances are unrelated."
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:02 pm

"I can't help but think that they ARE related," Belle replied. "Most of the dissapearances have been of relatively well-known people." She looked up to the sky, then back to Red. "I've got to go. My father will be wondering what's keeping me." She went back down the trail, and waved behind her, a small furrow of worry on her brow.

(OOC: I feel stuck in the town...haha...and I feel like I have heartburn whenever I cough. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:47 pm

"Who cares?" Hansel muttered "It's not like she really meant anything to anyone. She had no good siblings, and she was such a ditz." He kicked the weed, giving up on trying to uproot the thing. Ignoring Red, he put on a charming face and went after Belle. Her father sounded quite wealthy, this might be a chance to add some weight to his mostly empty pockets. He pinched his cheeks to make himself look as if he was blushing and ran after the pretty ex-princess.
"You walk awfully quickly." He said, walking next to Belle and acting slightly coy and staring at the cobblestones.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:08 pm

(OOC: Haha...Hansel makes me laugh. Razz)

Belle perked at the voice behind her, and nodded in poite recognition towards the fair-haired boy walking beside her. "Well, I am a little late for home. On any other day, I would already be at home helping Papa. But," and here she sighed, "everything's been going wrong lately." She cleared her throat uncomfortably, wondering if she should go on or not.

She decided not. "What's your name?" she asked, wanting to get her mind off of everything it had been on during the previous few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Hansel's thoughts stopped. Tell the pretty girl his name or con her?
"Hansel." He said without thinking. He scolded himself. Well, she seemed nice, maybe they could be friends...And he did find her very attractive...He twirled his sister's hairbow inside his pocket. "Uhm...And...yours?"
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:23 pm

(OOC: "Tell the pretty girl his name or con her?" That line made me LOL. Razz)

"I'm Belle," she replied, continuing down the road. Her mind strayed away for a bit, when she realized, "Oh. I think I forgot to ask if the library had any books available to borrowing..." she stopped, and looked back down the road.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:26 pm

Hansel wondered where that came from, it seemed awfully random.
"Do you want to go back?"
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Belle thought for a moment, then shook her head. "Sorry. I just felt the need to...nevermind." She continued walking down the path, her eyes on the ground before her.

(OOC: I wonder how we can get the action going? I feel...stuck...in this little town Razz)
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:34 pm

"I could go check for you, have nothing better to do..." Hansel shrugged. He mentally slipped himself. He DID have better things to go. Find out where this girl lives and rob her blind. But some part of him wouldn't let him do that...
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:40 pm

"But then you'd have to go through the trouble of trying to figure out which cottage I live in, while trying to find me and tell me. They all look terribly similar, unless you reside in one of them," Belle replied. "It's okay. I think I can go without for tonight." There was a slight pause of silence, then she attempted at some small talk - "Did anything interesting happen to you in the town?" She doubted it - hardly anything interesting ever happened there.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:41 pm

"Well I got attacked today...." Hansel said, as if this was a regular occurrence.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:43 pm

Belle stopped. "You what? What happened? Why were you attacked?"
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female
Number of posts : 807
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : HAHAHAHA MUFFIN HAHAHAHAHA :D
Bf or Gf : this is the only part of my profile im editing other than my gender. im a lesbian
Your nickname name or real name: : Perry, Taffy, Bartolomiej/Lomiej, Hikooki, Derpy, Leo, and Kris.
What your award is for : Nigh-Infinite Optimism
What is your REAL name? : Taffy.
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:45 pm

((Not mad, I can read two pages...))
Ivan wandered along a road, not paying conscious attention to his surroundings... and walked straight into a stone wall. Rubbing his face gingerly, he noted that he had long since left the forest. He decided to ask someone if they could tell him where he was.

Last edited by Vinegartaffy on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://smithwantsicecream.ytmnd.com/
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:49 pm

"Bunch of thugs." Hansel shrugged "Probably used to work for Robin Hood before he dissapeared. 'Said I looked like a rich boy."

Aurora had managed to get lost in the woods. In her panic, she ran past Ivan and tripped, falling on her face in front of Red and staining her pink uniform.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not so happily ever after after all....
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ACMA][work]:2012 :: NOSTALGIA :: RP Chest-
Jump to: