[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Not so happily ever after after all....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race:

Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:47 am

((@plotting: I was thinking malificent or the evil queen from snow white, but who says it's even one person? It could be many.
@ socks: yesh yew may.))

Red looked up. "Was there an old woman who never told the same story about herself twice there?"
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Number of posts : 2528
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : To light up a dark world, in the name of Christ.
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile
What is your REAL name? : Jillian
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: 20% dwarf, 50% novelist, 5% rose, 5% Hobbit, and 20% human.

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:24 am

((Oooh, insterestante thinking...))

Chip smirked a little bit. "Yeah. She was fun to listen to, though."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:38 am

"Gretel was my little sister." Hansel paused "She doesn't let anyone boss her around, not even her older brother. That can't be her."
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:17 pm

Red shrugged. "Sounds like my Grandma..."
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Chip chuckled a little at Red and then looked over to Hansel. "Like I said, she could have gone once everyone went to sleep or something. You can do anything you want once everyone's passed out in that cave."

"You're sure you're remembering Hansel's sister, and not just any little girl?" Belle asked.

"I...I think so..." Chip looked back down, looking the slightest bit guilty.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Red quietly finished her dinner and wished she could find some topic to talk about with the others.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Hansel got up and left. He didn't want the group to see him cry. He sat outside the cottage and leaned his back against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:28 pm

"Ohh," Belle groaned. "There he goes again. Chip, stay here, alright?" And Belle, despite the voice in the back of her head telling her to leave him be, ran outside.

Chip bit his lip. He didn't know what to do...he was her brother, after all. Maybe he should tell them?
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Hansel watched his hot tears sink into the dirt; resting his elbows on his knees and supporting his head with his hands. He hoped no one would come after him.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:39 pm

"H-hello," Belle said, for lack of a better greeting. She got down on her knees. "I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have come. I...I don't like to leave people alone, though." She gulped, and hoped that he wouldn't snap at her again. ((And neither of their hopes/wishes are granted in this selection, if he replies to her as I THINK he will...Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:41 pm

"I'm a tuh-terrible uh-older bruh-bruh-brother." Hansel stuttered through his tears.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:48 pm

((Whoah...he didn't tell her to go away...I owe Zach my 30HF pin now...Razz ))

"No," Belle whispered. She wasn't sure what to do next at this point.

Chip, meanwhile, was still inside. "I feel terrible," he said to himself in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:49 pm

"I let them take her. She was all I had left..."
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:53 pm

"No one could control this! You can't blame yourself!" Belle said. She rested her hands on the sides of his shoulders. "You didn't 'let' them take her any more than I 'let' them take Chip. We're going to find her. And we're going to get back at whoever's behind this."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:54 pm

"Uh... I'm sorry lady but I don't know who "everyone else" is... You see- I'm lost. I have no idea where I'm going and really don't care either. I just needed to get out of that... place." Carehm replyed coldly.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:57 pm

"I should've known better. I shouldn't've left her alone." Hansel looked up at Belle, his cheeks pink and tear-stained.

Aurora made an 'ooh' sound "We should find them then!" She grabbed his hand and ran in a circle.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Belle looked him straight in the eye - she didn't know (or didn't want to know) why her stomach felt fluttery as she did so. "None of us knew any better. And soon, it won't matter, because we're going to find her," she said slowly. "I just need you to trust me on this. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:05 pm

with this she promptly fell from the rafter onto Hansel.

LOL. I'm kidding, forget I said that.

Hansel stared blankly at Belle for a minute, then his face inched closer to hers and....Aurora blindly lead Carehm towards the cottage.

((This way if Hansel and Belle end up kissing, Carehm walks in on them!!))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:06 pm

(LOL, Special.)

"Uh... Okay. Who exactly are we looking for?.."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Aurora giggled "The peoples!" she said, as if it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:11 pm

'No, Belle, you've been through this,' she thought, as she followed Hansel's lead, 'these sort of things end in disaster. Go, now, while you've still got your dignity!' Her dignity left her as the ineveitable happened. ((Basically meaning that they kissed. Razz ))

Chip sighed. "I wonder what's going on out there," he said.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Red smiled shyly at Chip. "So umm....do you like pork?"
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:17 pm

((lol, don't go, Chip! Don't go!))

"I'm...sorry...that was probably uncalled for." Hansel whispered "You most likely not being over your fiancee an-" Hansel's eyes widened, he grabbed his rifle and jumped to his feet, expertly aiming it at Carehm, who, lead by Aurora, had just been lead out of the forest. Aurora dropped the beast's hand and skipped into the cottage.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Mr. Wolf stopped her at the door. "Excuse me.....Why do you think it's acceptable to just walk into this house uninvited?"
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:20 pm

"Y-you don't like me?" Aurora's lip quivered and with that she burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not so happily ever after after all....
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ACMA][work]:2012 :: NOSTALGIA :: RP Chest-
Jump to: