[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RabbitDoubt
Admin
Admin
RabbitDoubt

Female
Number of posts : 1143
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Dude... Yuki much?
Bf or Gf : I don't need a boyfriend... I need money.
Your nickname name or real name: : Hikari
What your award is for : Chow!
What is your REAL name? : The Wolf
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Pure Human

Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 10:40 am

coolio
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 9:55 pm

can we get more ppl or just start now?
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male
Number of posts : 1033
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : I am the muffin man
Bf or Gf : Dont think so
Your nickname name or real name: : Corn
What your award is for : Being the almighty god of awesome, one smite at a time
What is your REAL name? : Curran

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Jackal

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 10:35 pm

Start Nao
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:13 pm

k
The plane was too boring, thought chloe as she ran down the steps into the new dessert soil. she looked down at the amulet she was givven. "ow dose this protect me?!."she sighed. a new women came out of the market and steped twords chloe. "hi!". she said, "im fury!! your new boss!" " hi , chloe, nice to meet you! we should wait for the others to get off the plane."
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:30 pm

Vlad walked out of the plane, looking at his amulet, it was an Ankh with a blue stone in the center. He walked down the steps "Hello, my name is Vladimir Rominov, but you can just call me Vlad, im the engineer," he said.
Back to top Go down
RabbitDoubt
Admin
Admin
RabbitDoubt

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:02 pm

Miki slide down the railing of the stairway coming out of the airplpane. She was swing her amulet around her finger. She looked at it while she cascaded down the metal bar. When it spinned it changed colors. Blue to green, green to red, red to transuculrnt. Interesting.

Miki hopped of just in time. "Hey. Finally here are we? Thank god! Planes take forever!" She said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 4:28 pm

"Heh, yes, it was long, but im a meteorology professer, so i like to study the different types of clouds up close," Vlad said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 6:27 pm

hey my post didnt get sent? wired....
Chloe walked off the plane to the others where she met fury. "hi im fury. ill be your new boss! heehee" said fury
"chloe, nice to meet you. where are we staying?"
fury took them to a friends house. "everyone this is my old buddy Cassia! well stay here at her house tonight and set out tomarrow!!"announced fury.
"nice to meet you!......please....do not go into that tomb! its very dangerous and...CURSED!!!!!"said Cassia.
Chloe could here some one wisper, "she's crazy!"
"Cassia, i recived this amulate from a person who said it would help me! what dose it do?!" chloe asked curiously.
Cassia just stared...later that night Chloe was staying up late watching Inuyasha. ~GET AWAY FROM KIKYO INUYASHA! SHE'S A b*tch!!!!" " BUT...she's HOT!'' "AND IM NOT?!??!!!!!!!" "ill take you! hehe" "MIROKU!!!!! U p*rv!!!!!!!" "PPPEEEEEEEEERVERT! ♫''(for all you inuyasha lovers out there....<3)

Chloe was distracted by Cassia's stare earlyer that night....
Back to top Go down
RabbitDoubt
Admin
Admin
RabbitDoubt

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 6:55 pm

Miki walked into the living room and saw Chloe watching Inuyasha. "NO BAD KIKYO!! HES KAGOME'S!!!!" She shouted. She ran over and plooped on the couch, ready to have some anime fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 7:02 pm

"kikyo die!!''
Back to top Go down
RabbitDoubt
Admin
Admin
RabbitDoubt

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 7:11 pm

"DIE!DIE!DIE!"
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 8:32 pm

Vlad was up that night inspecting his amulet, he looked at some egyptian hiroglyphs on it, it read Stormcaster the text started glowing blue, then a light rain started pouring, Its not the rain season yet... he thought, what does this thing do? he said, looking back at the glowing amulet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 11:38 pm

The Inuyasha episode ended. "night..." said Chloe. she dragged herself up to the guest room she was using. Her body was really tired but her mind was on a "sugar high!!!!" ~why cant i sleep? am i just excited?!~ she gazed down at her amulate and fiddled with it. she looked at the clock. ~1:05am....~ her amulate started to glow. a faint blue and purple "swaying" color. like when you open up a pool. the water and the lights reflect creating light waves, another example would be the northern lights. Chloe looked out the window. wind blew through the curtians, making them dance. Walking out of bed she looked out the window. it was pouring rain. ~isn't Egypt supost to be dry?!~ her amulate read animal spirit and was now in a bright glow. looking outside she could make out of what appeared to be a wolf. A bright white misty light came from the amulate. a white fox FLEW out twords her! more spirit animals poured out right at her!
she woke up. it was sunny, morning. she was on her bed.~ a dream?~ she was confused. walking downstairs casiously chloe saw fury making breakfast. "Morning!!"said cheery fury. "er......did anything wired....hapen to you last night?........er....in....volving...the um...amulate....." "like what?" fury replyed coking her head to one side. TAFFY ROCKS LOL
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 11:48 pm

"Yep, ill show you, come outside," Vlad said, walking out the door, beckoning to the rest of them. Weather... how fittingly ironic he thought.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:53 am

chloe walked outside.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:00 am

"Okay, ready..." Vlad said, "Dust Devil," he said, closing his eyes, and holding his arms up, in a flash of white light, his amulet lifted, glowing a golden color. The sand a few hundred feet infront of him started spinning is a cyclone, then in moments, a giant dust devil tornado whipped up. "My amulet is the Ankh, and it allows me to control weather."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:14 am

"hmm..." chloe was wondering if she should tell them about the "dream" .
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:20 am

Vlad broke the Dust Devil up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 2:34 pm

later that day when everyone was awake, fed, and packed for the long jorney, they set out. the tomb wasn't to far away from the house...but it wasn't exactly next door! "Fury? where are we gonna sleep at night? who knows how long we'll be there?!!!" chloe exclaimed.
"oh! well just sleep in the tomb! that's the only shelter we have in a 5 hour distance from civilization! hope you brought a warm sleeping bag! just 'cauz the deserts all hot and tosty during the day dosn't mean it's gonna be like that at night! ooh! and look out for the bugs too!"
"why can't we sleep outside in tents??!!!"
"WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! you see,
1. dangerous sand storms are in the area!
2. it could bury the tomb and then we would never get in!
3. well make more progress if we stay in the same place instead of going back!
4. It's faster!
5. there could be soft sand that we could sink in! like quick sand! because of how it was raining last night!"
"oh............................... pale "
they were 5 minuts away from the tomb.....
*chghsjhk!!!!*
"SHIT!!!!!"Fury was mad.
"WHAT?!!"
"the d*mn engin isn't working! plus, were out of fule!!!!!! ....well, were almost there! 5 more min. we can call for help as soon as we get there!!!!
at the tomb......

"hello?! do you read?!!!"*static! STATIC! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAATIC!* "damn radio is not working eather!!!!!" FURY WAS NOW FURYOUS!(lolz)
fury lead them back to the car to see if they could fix it! mabey improvise. "WHERE'S THE F***ing CAR??!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"Fury screamed!
"im scared.." chloe whispered to the others, all being shocked by fury's tantrum.
the car had been buryed by the sand rather quickly(is that impossible? 10min? lol)and was now gone.
"we have to move on! it's 12:00pm now and the sun is HOT! we'll all die if we dont find shelter!" chloe shouted over the now screaming wind! ~this sand storm is intense!!!~ she thought, running back to the tomb! she and the others ran back into the tomb....forgetting the radio!!!! (impossible STUPIDITY!!!!!OMG!!!!) SAND POURED INTO THE TOMB! BLOCKING THE EXIT! (and the entry...) "no turning back now...who has a torch?! i cant see!!!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 2:37 pm

feel free to catch up!
Back to top Go down
Thunder
Boy
Boy
Thunder

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:02 pm

You really god modded
Back to top Go down
RabbitDoubt
Admin
Admin
RabbitDoubt

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 4:40 pm

Miki was still tired, as she trudged along with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 6:05 pm

nope! i just dragged u! Razz
godd modd~to controll one's charectar
i just moved u. that's all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)   Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Destination Egypt(also known as DE, 6 stots OPEN!!!! plz join!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2