[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

(Black) Holes

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race:

(Black) Holes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:53 am

Violet glanced at the girl. "I don't know....." she said "But the trigger wants to be pulled........can't explain to you....."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 1:52 pm

"Stop talking to the trigger." Lena said, rolling her eyes. Fish swam over in his little bubble and started to nibble on Violet's finger, the one on the trigger. "FISH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:05 pm

Violet suddenly took the gun away from her head. "Not bad, just suicidal......" she said, with an odd triumphance.

((I need to add a second charactor.......not for a plan or anything...but.....)))

Name: Saluun "Sol" Mytherza

Overall image : kinda elfish....lolz, all my boy chars are elfs these days......feiry red hair, intense green eyes, tan and muscular. Oh yes and tall.

Personality (detailed): Flirty but serious. takes everything a bit too seiriously, but acts like he doesn't care. Tries to be courageous, to be a hero, but always seems to screw things up.

Overall description : He comes from a planet full of elven aliens. (Think all the elfy places in the lord of the rings movies and you got it) He eats all food. He was forced to be a princess's boyfriend, though he has absolutly no love for her.

Age (close to your own): 13 and four monthes

Power : He can do freaky mind tricks......though he's not phsychic or anything.

Pets : none.

Equipment : sword, bow and arrow, shield

Clothing: red tunic, yellow shirt, brown pants

Song that describes them : Boy (go)-the golden Palominos just because it sounds like him Flying North-Thomas Dolby Because Sol is new wave! JK, because of the lyrics and the voice.....

Story: Terea smiled fiendishly from the podium. "And so you admit to gazing with love upon another face?"
"Yes...the girl with black hair.....On the beach, contemplating suicide."
"Then you must be executed."
Saluun sighed and considered his options. There was no running away from this, he decided, what I saw in the dream pool is real. And I have to get to that place, somehow. he looked behind him. There were the guards, ushering him toward the chopping block.I still have my weapons, he thought. Why am I not resisting? He lowered his head. there was the sounded of someone clearing there throught. He looked up. There was Terea, smiling, always getting the last word.

"If it's any reconciliation, I never really loved you."
"Bitch."
"I've been called that...."
But the rest of the sentence melted away with the surroundings, it all just....disappaered...and then he found himself, lying on a beach.
Back to top Go down
rough.sketch
Amazing!
Amazing!
rough.sketch

Male
Number of posts : 192
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : a soon-to-be bestselling author
Your nickname name or real name: : Hobo
What your award is for : thinking
What is your REAL name? : Daniel Gonzalez
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Pure Human

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 10:49 am

OH! This is great! Because your alien is so serious, and mine takes almost nothing seriously, they can get into arguments!
Back to top Go down
rough.sketch
Amazing!
Amazing!
rough.sketch

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 10:53 am

Qwan looked down upon the new boy lying on the beach. "So," he said casually, (he really was casual, not just acting like it) "How many more are coming?"
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 10:56 am

Saluun rolled his eyes. "I was th only one scheduled for exicutatio today...unless Terea gets fed up with someone else...."
Back to top Go down
rough.sketch
Amazing!
Amazing!
rough.sketch

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:00 am

"execution?"
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:04 am

"yes.....Execution for falling in love with someone other than the princess...."

"What Princess?" said Violet, walking to the newcomer.

Saluun's eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
rough.sketch
Amazing!
Amazing!
rough.sketch

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:07 am

"Yeah, what princess?" said Qwan, stuffing another fern leaf into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:11 am

"Princess Terea....from Tyris........I'm not on Tyris am I?"

"Nope. This is Earth." said Violet.

Saluun bit his lip "You can speak to?"

Violet nodded.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 12:38 pm

Fish swam over to the newcomer and nibbled on his finger. "FISH!" Lena yelled "Will you stop eating people?" Fish half-heartedly swam back, "And Qwan, why you haven't died yet I'm not sure but when you do, I'll make sure I say 'I told you so.'"
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 7:30 pm

Violet chuckled.

Saluun got up and glanced around the beach. And then he dusted himself off and faced Violet. "Saluun Mytherza, of Tyris'dalunenra. I doubt you've been there." he said, addressing Violet directly.

"And what if I have ?" said Violet, her voice setting into a tone reserved for the mysterious women in the spy movies. "I would know then, wouldn't i?"

"Yes...I mean...yes, you would."

"That stuttering....cute."

"Oh thanks...um uh..."

"Speechless huh? Don't worry, I like the strong silent types too."

All Saluun could come up with was a somewhat silly smile. Violet smiled back, only smoothly and suavely. "Welcome to Earth." she said, knowing by the look on poor Saluun's face he was in love.
Back to top Go down
rough.sketch
Amazing!
Amazing!
rough.sketch

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:15 pm

As Qwan gets some more fern leaves, i will make a new character!

Name: Jason

Overall image: Blonde hair, cut to only half a centimeter long. Lightly tanned skin, green cat eyes. VERY muscular. Fangs, sharp teeth, claw-like finger and toenails. Bad posture.

Personality: Always sad, always depressed. Nice to others, but doesn't care for his own life. He is sometimes half-crazy and has a very hard time controlling himself. Cries a lot.

Overall description: He wanders around Oregon, homeless. He eats small animals like sqirrels raw.

Power: He's a frickin' vampire! but there's a problem. He can't see the evil creatures.

Pet: None.

Equipment: Nothing.

Clothing: A blue hat worn backwards, sunglasses so as to not scare people with his eyes. Jeans, belt, worn dark shoes. White baggy shirt.

Song that describes them: Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace.

Extra Info: I guess I should tell you about werewolves and vampires. It all started with a strange virus some hundreds of years ago. Three people were infected. The day after, they started changing into werewolves. When you become a werewolf these days , it is because of a bite from one, but the result is the same. When bitten, a chemichal stored in canals in the fangs (like a snake) comes into your bloodsrteam. Naturally drawn to your brain, the chemical collects there and grows a tumor-like object. It takes control of you, and changes you. It changes your eyes to those of a cat, produces natural steroids makes your nails claw-like, it even alters your skeletal structure. Your organs and teeth change too making it best to eat raw meat. You also grow a slight aversion to light, but to make up for it extra hair grows. All of these changes besides the last are extremely painful, and takes around a month to fully develop. Then comes the natural werewolf thing. whenever you see anything round and gray or blue, it triggers something in that tumor of yours, turning you into a primal beast. It only lasts a few minutes, but that is still plenty of time to do some damage. Most do not live after meeting a werewolf when moon-crazy, but the survivors will turn into werewolves, if bitten.

But what about vampires, you ask? A few years after the first werewolves when the disease was still developing, a man with an extraordinarily high immune system was bitten. Right afterward, the attacker regained self-control and ran away. The victim's immune system was so powerful, in fact, that it stopped any brain tumor from being created. The man still changed, but he did not experience moon-madness. This man was the first vampire. He was mentally unstable, but not extremely so. In the later years, this man accidentally lost control and bit his wife on the neck when they had been kissing. At that, the man snapped and went crazy biting many people. The people bitten by the vampire became vampires themselves, and so the age of vampires began. Today, vampires no longer have an aversion to light or the extra hair that comes with it. You don't have to even think about vampires today, because there are currently only six infected. Werewolves have long since died out.

Story: I will not have a story, as I am too tired to do so. I created this rp, so ha! I will put this guy into the story soon, but not just yet.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 10:12 pm

in the meantime then......

Saluun couldn't believe it. He'd found the beautiful stranger...and she appeared to like him, or be expecting him, or something. Somwthing...amazing...perfect. This was just amazing. And she must have saved him from certain doom...or someone had...perhaps not her. But that didn't matter. She was his type of girl. Slightly out of reach, to hot to handle, but right there.

And despite herself, Violet felt a little taken aback. Perhaps it stemmed from being in coma for a month or two. She remembered it, semi clearly, waking up, a little surprised, a few days before her thirteenth birthday. Tony had been there. Isn't it funny how all the parent figures in your life had been very bad persons? And yet they were always there for you. Odd......extremely. Oh yeah, and Big Ben and Claude De snipes....right hand men if there ever were any. a week later she had turned thirteen and strange things happened. Streets had seemed more crowded. People had seemed more oblivious. The world had changed in one week.
Back to top Go down
THE ONE AND ONLY PEACH!!!
Knight
Knight

Female
Number of posts : 310
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : fashion designer, lover of penguins and synchronized swimmer.
Bf or Gf : no one in particular..........................
Your nickname name or real name: : lynt, lyn, mimmzy, and cob
What your award is for : I got my award for hating jacob black
What is your REAL name? : Lyndsey
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:27 pm

Name: alice momoiya
Overall image (including hair style/color, any abnormalities, etc.): Brown semi curly, long hair. gold eyes
Personality (detailed): flirty, prepppy and very sweet.
Overall description (planet, what they eat, how many bfs, gfs, i dunno.): bf= elic? (from other unknown rp) planet=earth fave food= sushi!
Age (close to your own): 16
Power (no big stuff! in fact, tone it down from what you usually do): vampire
Pets (try not to have one, and if you do, keep it small and keep it un-powerful): vampire butterfly!
Equipment (keep it to a small amount. remember, they weren't prepared when they got sucked away to earth):
Clothing: jappenese school girl uniform
Song that describes them (like genre, lyrics, maybe even voice tone. stuff like that):fall for you, secondhand serenade.
Story: alice is like any other girl except she is a vampire. her sister is peach and they are orphans. peach is half cat.
Back to top Go down
Knight
Knight

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : fashion designer, lover of penguins and synchronized swimmer.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:34 pm

Name: peach momoiya
Overall image (including hair style/color, any abnormalities, etc.): pink shoulder length curly hair, pink eyes. and ofcouse, cat ears.
Personality (detailed): preppy, but not as preppy as alice.
Overall description (planet, what they eat, how many bfs, gfs, i dunno.): no bf. fave food, none. planet earth.
Age (close to your own):17
Power (no big stuff! in fact, tone it down from what you usually do): half cat
Pets (try not to have one, and if you do, keep it small and keep it un-powerful): kitty cat
Equipment (keep it to a small amount. remember, they weren't prepared when they got sucked away to earth):
Clothing: jappenese school girl uniform
Song that describes them (like genre, lyrics, maybe even voice tone. stuff like that): girlfriend, avril lavigne. make the girlfriend part bf
story: same as anyother person except half cat and is an orphan. alice= sister
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:51 am

GOD!! NO!!! PLEASE!! NO!!!
Back to top Go down
Knight
Knight

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:02 am

peachandalice: YES, OH, YES!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 4:03 pm

NO PLEASE!!! I'm sorry, but I'm afrid they'l ruin the RP. Like they have all the others ones they were in. *nudge nudge* aquafier *nudge nudge*
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 4:05 pm

yeah, I'm worried about that tooo...must we invoke the two strike rule?
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 4:51 pm

How about one strike?
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:09 pm

yes.
Back to top Go down
Knight
Knight

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:12 pm

wha? how did they ruin it?
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 6:30 am

....they tend to yell, be too random, talk in script, not take the story seiriously......
Back to top Go down
Knight
Knight

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:31 am

i dont yell..*whimper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Black) Holes
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ACMA][work]:2012 :: NOSTALGIA :: RP Chest-
Jump to: