[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

(Black) Holes

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rough.sketch
Amazing!
Amazing!
rough.sketch

Male
Number of posts : 192
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : a soon-to-be bestselling author
Your nickname name or real name: : Hobo
What your award is for : thinking
What is your REAL name? : Daniel Gonzalez
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Pure Human

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:14 pm

Ok, here's the story: there are small evil creatures taking over some people on earth, there are black holes consuming whole planets and distributing bits and peices all over space and time, and someone has to stop this madness. Only a small gifted amount of earthlings can see these evil creatures. one of them is a kid in Oregon (whoever calls this spot can take it). Whoever he or she is, they, a few aliens and a few other earthlings gifted in other ways (a vampire, stuff like that. again, first come first serve) must exterminate the creatures and find out who or what is behind the chaos.

There shall be NO GOD MODING!!!!!!!! No long stuff, unless it is only about your character(s).
You may only play as two people tops. I would like a long character description and a detailed story of how you got to earth (Oregon, to be precise), and don't rush to get to meet other people. take your time, have fun, all that belgian waffles.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Overall image (including hair style/color, any abnormalities, etc.):
Personality (detailed):
Overall description (planet, what they eat, how many bfs, gfs, i dunno.):
Age (close to your own):
Power (no big stuff! in fact, tone it down from what you usually do):
Pets (try not to have one, and if you do, keep it small and keep it un-powerful):
Equipment (keep it to a small amount. remember, they weren't prepared when they got sucked away to earth):
Clothing:
Song that describes them (like genre, lyrics, maybe even voice tone. stuff like that): optional
Story:

Name: Qwan

Overall image: Silver/white/grey sorta long hair, very human looking. Tan skin, muscular. Average size nose and sharp teeth and nails. Light blue eyes.

Personality: Almost nothing suprises or scares him. He thinks deeply, or not that much at all. Does not understand sarcasm (he does not have it on his planet). He is a major p****rt.

Overall description: Strictly vegitarian, Qwan has never even for a second thought about eating an animal. Killing, yes, but eatng one would just be disgusting! He comes from a large planet named Lonestha with a greater gravity than that of earth, and so can fly faster and easier here. He sings really good, and his drawing skills are alright. He likes to carry a folding knife with him, which is very high tech on his planet. Qwan's planet is warm or humid most of the time. Qwan talks to Lucan, his pet a lot.

Power: Flight. It is actually telekenesis, but he can only make himself and really small objects fly because his power is much greater inside himself.

Pet: A frog golem of pure gold that likes to ride on his back and head. Named Lucan.

Clothing: A necklace of small painted beads and pants and a belt. on his planet, only women and girls wear shirts.

Equipment: Folding knife.

Story: Qwan and the rest of his people stared up at the quickly descending darkness. The wind blew, something that rarely happened on Lonestha. He felt himself getting getting pulled, pushed, brought into the blackness seeping across the sky. He was torn into microscopic particles and whole and the same time. Qwan's body was bent, twisted against it's will in ways not possible. Then, he vanished. But not before he got one last glimpse of his beloved planet. It was being lifted, layer by layer upwards into the center of the hugely maddening darkness, as was he....

Qwan woke suddenly to a temperature lower than what he was used to. But that didn't matter. He was back. Whole. At least, he felt like he was. "I'm back," he murmured to no one in particular. That was just as well, as there was no one with him. He was falling. "I'm falling," Qwan said. "Hm..." He steadied himself, gradually coming to a halt in the air. It took more effort than usual. It seemed as if the giant black thing had taken some of his energy. It was only then that Qwan noticed a rustling in his tangled hair. "Ah, Lucan," he said, plucking his pet golem off the top of his head. "You made it too." He stroked the creature once, then placed him gently back on his head. It was time to find out where he was. Qwan started flying to the ground, ready to face whatever lived there.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 8:49 pm

Name: Violet Ellora chaun
Overall image (including hair style/color, any abnormalities, etc.): short black hair, deep purple eyes, pale complextion. Subtly muscular and tall.
Personality (detailed):prone to sarcasm and dry wit. Sometimes acts all femme fatale-ish, though not really. Usually calm, but kinda impulsive. Sometimes patronizing
Overall description : Violet is an earthling, and Likes the finer foods in life. She like to think she has it all, but in reality it's just an act. She speaks several language and carries a revolver. She's a heartbreaker who like to play with boys and rarely ever actually falls in love
Age (close to your own): 13
Power (no big stuff! in fact, tone it down from what you usually do):I call the power to see
Pets : Bad Lucky, a midnight black cat.
Equipment : revolver,poisoned dipped throwing darts, throwng knives and...what else? Cards, my weapon of choice.
Clothing:long sparkaly black dress with a slit down either side, and black leggings. Over the knee black boots and a black coat (like the ones in the matrix)
Song that describes them (like genre, lyrics, maybe even voice tone. stuff like that): Phsycho Drift by shreikback, because all of the conspiracy lyrics, All mine by Portishead because it sounds like a James Bond theme and thats what she's like, Tesko suicide by the Sneaker Pimps (and Low place like homwe for that matter) because of the lyrics
Story: Violet was born to a lounge singer in Vegas. at six years old, her mother was murdered and Violet was taken in by Tony Balduicci and his mob. She went to space at age eight and began to discover the joys of the universe. ... the next four years were somewhat different because Violet began to develop a femme fatale persona. She came to Oregon at Twelve and a half on mob bisuness, and stayed there since because the mob was running from the law and been planning to switch bases to Oregon for awhile now. Violet began to see things on her thirteenth birthday.

Last edited by Domina88 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rough.sketch
Amazing!
Amazing!
rough.sketch

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 8:58 pm

um, you only did a few of the things on that character sheet...
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:01 pm

yeah, I know...I got called away and my little brother hit send...*grumble*
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:10 pm

It was there. It wanteds to devour her.....or kill her...or something......D*** creatures, always trying to suck your guts out one way or another...it was talking to her now...a little girl on the sidewalk.....couldn't she see the danger? Why wouldn't she run? and why would you rush to save her?

Violet glanced around the street once more. Crowded. It always was this time of year. She wasn't quite sure how she'd gotten here......or how for that matter....and where was Tony? Or a bodygaurd?

She looked down at her outfit. Why weren't people staring ? Oh yeah, shopping season....everyone wore wild things........Why the H*** did no one care? Who caredabout shopping these days? Oh yeah..human nature. Excess....
Back to top Go down
rough.sketch
Amazing!
Amazing!
rough.sketch

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:14 pm

haha. well, now it's fixed. ok, back to the story.

Qwan soared over what seemed to be a huge town with big huts and structures. Creatures very much like himself looked up at him, mouths hanging open. Some of them screamed. Wherever this place is, it sure is wierd, he thought. He soon came to an extremely huge structure with the creatures swarming around it.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:17 pm

Violet barely glanced in the sky, though everyone was shouting and pointing. People were stupid, people didn't see them.People were easily contrioled, she'd seen Tony do it often, her mother too. People were stupid. Only a person could be smart.
Back to top Go down
rough.sketch
Amazing!
Amazing!
rough.sketch

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:26 pm

Qwan decided it was too crowded to ask one of the creatures below where he was. He flew until he reached a beach. time to ask for help. If they spoke his language. He landed next to one of them and said " 'Scuse me, where am I?"

Last edited by rough.sketch on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:35 pm

Name: Lena

Overall image: Glittering lilac-colored eyes, her hair is a blueish-green color, Her skin is slightly blue tinted

Personality: Short-tempered, shy, sad, lonely, that about covers it.

Overall description: From Atlantis, yes, IT ACTUALLY EXISTED!!! DONT FIGHT ME ON THIS!! I WILL WIN!! Anyways, Has two sharp fangs on her top row of teeth, she eats fish and other sea creatures. She also doesn't understand the term "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" (Have fun trying to explain!)

Power: Power over water.

Pet: A fish. Wow, I know. It's just a small, piranha-like fish...

Equipment: She didn't grab onto anything...

Clothing: a long, flowing salt-dyed blue silk skirt with a large slit up one side , no shoes, her shirt is kinda like a halter bikini top like thing...like the ones where you untie it and it completely comes off (I think Qwan will have plenty of fun with that..lol), shell necklace and anklet.

Story:

Fin and I were just swimming around, just outside the city. We usually swam closer to the city walls, but for some reason we had decided to venture further away. Probably to get away from the crowd making fun of us. The girls always asked me if I liked Fin and I'd say "Yeah, I like him, he's my friend. If I didn't like him, then I wouldn't hang out with him." Then they'd ask again exaggerating the i in like even more than before and I would answer the same way. And when Fin and I used to go swimming he;d chat away at me and I'd chat away at him. But recently he had stopped chatting away and started looking shy. I'd never seen Fin be this way. Maybe he was sick or something. Then he said
"I'd better get back."
"G'bye, Fin!"
"Bye, Lena."
Hm. His voice seemed different. I decided. He was sick. It'll be over in a few days, I told myself. Then, I decided to ask him, just to be sure. I swam quickly after him and stopped. The ground shifted and a barrier came up between my and my city. I banged against it frantically hoping it would break.
"FIN!" I screamed, he didn't hear me "FIN!" I tried again, this soundproof, me-proof barrier keeping me from asking my best friend a stupid question. Keeping me away from my life. I scratched, bit and clawed at the thing. No use. I banged and bit and clawed until I fell to the ocean floor, overcome with a queasy feeling of defeat. Against my will I fell asleep.

I woke up on a beach. Although at the time I didn't know it was a beach. Next to me was a pretty silver fish, looked like he was dying. I pulled up some of the water and it came to me, in a stream, I made a little ball of water around the fish, it had long teeth and seemed vicious. But it was so pretty, it reminded me of myself. I never named it, I just call it fish. How I can breathe air by itself I am not sure, and the gills usually on my neck only appear when I go into water. I guess this is adaptation, it's not too bad. I've watched these...creatures. They are like me in ways, but they seem dumber. They spend hours looking at shiny screens and sitting in rooms with others of their kind. I find their lives boring. In my opinion, they should spend more time outside..But the thing is....They can't see me.
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
rough.sketch
Amazing!
Amazing!
rough.sketch

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:40 pm

Qwan asked the creature again: "Hello? Could you tell me where this is?"
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:43 pm

"How come they can see you? And how come you can see me?" Lena asked stepign closer to the strange boy from the sky.
Back to top Go down
rough.sketch
Amazing!
Amazing!
rough.sketch

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:52 pm

Qwan frowned. The girl in front of him was confusing. "Umm, I would think that they can see me because they have eyes. I have eyes too, so I can see you..." His gaze dropped to her bikini top. This female creature was hot!
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:54 pm

"But, they can't see me." to demonstrate she waved a hand in front of a man's face, he didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
rough.sketch
Amazing!
Amazing!
rough.sketch

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:59 pm

Qwan quickly looked back up at her face. "Well, that's weird..." He said. He tapped a man on the shoulder. "Excuse me," he said. "Can you see her?" The man looked at Qwan liked was crazy, and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:01 pm

"Yeah, I'm Lena." She said, smiling "These creatures" she motioned to the humans "Are stupider than they look. Talking to them is a waste of your time."
Back to top Go down
rough.sketch
Amazing!
Amazing!
rough.sketch

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:15 pm

"So, you are not one of them?" Qwan asked. He looked back down at her bikini top. "Aaand your name is Lena? Ok, I'm Qwan. This," he said, plucking his pet from his hair "is Lucan."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:59 am

Violet glanced around the crowded street. Did anyone notice? Am I going mad? Perhaps that's it. Oh god. No, no not an option. I know they're real. She glanced behind her. The little girl was gone. And Violet tasted blood in her mouth. Which was extremely odd. Perhaps she had bit her lip too hard. Where was Tony?

Lessee.... where to they sell italian suits Violet? Isn't Macy's having a stupid one day sale on those? and there's a Macy's in front of me. So why am I reluctant Violet?

Violet tried to shake the thoughts from her head. Perhaps she was thinking for Bad Lucky again. she checked her side. There was Bad Lucky, one step behind her. Of course. Your thinking for your cat Violet. That was the other voice in her head.

Violet made the treacherous walk to the macy's , It seemed like it took her forever to get to the door. She picked up Bad Lucky and stepped in.... and then there it was. One of those wormholes... they happened now and then in Earth... and in the universe. And a mad crowd was forcing her in, like a prisoner to a chopping block....until everything around her just.....went. and then, the world became fuzzy, the crowd disappeared, a few screams echoed through the blackness. A few seconds and then...

Violet lay in the sand stunned. to one side was some weird boy and to the otherside a beach comber.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:19 am

"Yep. These things call themselves 'humans'" Fish swam out from behind her in his watery bubble "This is fish" he swam in circles around her head.
Back to top Go down
rough.sketch
Amazing!
Amazing!
rough.sketch

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:19 am

Qwan didn't notice as a girl materialized next to him. He was too busy staring at Lena's bikini top, wishing it wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:22 am

Violet glanced both ways. and then took a step forward. Congadulations you can still walk.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:22 am

"GAH!!" Lena screamed jumping backwards "Who-What?" She was looking at Violet. Fish decided to investigate. He decided that this creature might taste nice and proceeded to nibble at her earlobe.
Back to top Go down
rough.sketch
Amazing!
Amazing!
rough.sketch

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:25 am

Qwan looked around at the girl. "Are YOU human?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:25 am

Violet smiled. "Hello. My name is Violet. " she said, lifting the fish in the bubble away from her ear. And your name is?"
Back to top Go down
rough.sketch
Amazing!
Amazing!
rough.sketch

Male

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:27 am

"Are you human?" Qwan asked again.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:27 am

Lena didn't anwser, assuming the girl couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

(Black) Holes Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Black) Holes   (Black) Holes Empty

Back to top Go down

(Black) Holes
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ACMA][work]:2012 :: NOSTALGIA :: RP Chest-
Jump to: