[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Not so happily ever after after all....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Number of posts : 2528
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : To light up a dark world, in the name of Christ.
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile
What is your REAL name? : Jillian
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: 20% dwarf, 50% novelist, 5% rose, 5% Hobbit, and 20% human.

Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:21 pm

"Do you think that I like having people listen to me all the time, when I don't know what on earth to say to them?!" Belle exclaimed. "At least you can go and set everyone right in the end, at least you're not under so much stress and confusion that you can tell everyone the right things, and at least everyone doesn't leave you afterwards." Belle spent a few moments catching her breath, then ran out of the building to get some time alone, wondering where on earth that had come from, and wishing desperately that she was just back at home with Papa.

Chip was unsure who to try and commiserate with: his old friend and surrogate older sister, or his new friend? He decided to stop dwelling on this for a bit, as he raised an eyebrow at the passed-out Ivan. "Spoon? Cupcake? What?"
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female
Number of posts : 807
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : HAHAHAHA MUFFIN HAHAHAHAHA :D
Bf or Gf : this is the only part of my profile im editing other than my gender. im a lesbian
Your nickname name or real name: : Perry, Taffy, Bartolomiej/Lomiej, Hikooki, Derpy, Leo, and Kris.
What your award is for : Nigh-Infinite Optimism
What is your REAL name? : Taffy.
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:42 pm

The voice managed to snap Ivan out of his stupor. (at least a little bit)
(("Hello ma'am, are you with the post archaeologist? I'm expecting a beetroot. Souffle!!"))
"Huh? Oh, hi." Ivan said.
Back to top Go down
http://smithwantsicecream.ytmnd.com/
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:39 pm

"Hello..." Chip trailed off awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:27 am

Red rolled her eyes. All that willpower not to and she ended up rolling them anyway.She sauntered towards an empty table and sat, aware she had probably just worsened her life a little. She choked down a sob and waited fpr someone to go over and scold her.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:21 am

Chip sighed and decided to attend to Belle later. It was worse to try and comfort someone you thought you knew, but weren't sure you did anymore, than to comfort someone you'd only just met and gone off barely knowing.

"Hello," he said, sitting down next to Red. "I'm sorry that happened."

Belle sniffled a bit, and wiped away a few falling tears. She did feel horrible about everything...she just wanted to go home, wherever that was. She just wanted to go home and to have Papa back again. She just wanted to take back all the horrible things she'd ever said.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:29 am

Aurora skipped over to Red and gave her a hug "Don't worry! I still love you!" ((lol.))

Hansel stood conspicuously in a corner.
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Red shrugged. "at least somebody does." She muttered quietly. "Wanna order some food?
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:29 pm

"Sure," Chip shrugged.

((*doesn't know what to do with Belle*

Evil Jilly: Kill her! Kill her now!
Good Jilly: No, I can't do that!
Evil Jilly: Meh. You spoil my fun.
Good Jilly: I thought I got rid of you! Hmph.

hahahaha))
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:02 pm

Red signaled a girl in a long white dress who glided over."Yes?" She asked automatically, sounding rather lost in thought. Red leaned towards her.
"Three baker's rolls please......and a glass of Red wine in the coffer for thee." Red replied. The girl blinked, then seemed to come to a realization. She turned around quickly, and glided away.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:06 pm

"What do we do from here? Who are we meeting?" Chip asked.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Red smiled "You'll see..."
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:04 pm

"Um...okay..." said Chip.

Carehm kept to himself in a corner of the tavern.

((*has writer's block, durn it*))
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:00 pm

Red glanced over at Ivan. "Do you think he's okay?" She asked worriedly
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:37 pm

breaking the fourth wall, Cian glares at Jilly and lectures her for an hour on how writer's block do not exist. Even though he is not even in this RP.

Hansel walked over to Belle "hallo."

Aurora bounced her way over to Ivan and poked him with a spoon.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Chip shrugged. "I don't know...he kept going on about a spoon and a cupcake..."

"Hello," Belle replied with a bit of a cough.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:23 am

Red smiled slightly "Must've hit his head really hard...."
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:39 am

"Possibly..." Chip said.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:35 am

Hansel sighed "This is reallt boring. I'm sick of waiting around. We need action."
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:07 pm

"Sorry," Belle said. "What do you want to do, then?"
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:02 pm

"No idea. I just think we need to move the plot along, any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:09 pm

((I've got something in store.....something that will cause some action.))

The waitress glided back over. "Coming in a minute..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:27 pm

"Thanks," Chip said to the waitress. He then tapped Ivan on the shoulder. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Red tapped her fingers on the table restlessly, wondering why it was so hard to talk to Chip
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Chip shook his head. Communicating with Ivan was a lost cause.

He turned to Red. "So...um..." His mind blanked. He had no idea what to say or talk about.

Belle shrugged and hugged her arms. She was feeling a little cold.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:22 am

"Um yeah..." Said Red awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not so happily ever after after all....   Not so happily ever after after all.... - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not so happily ever after after all....
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ACMA][work]:2012 :: NOSTALGIA :: RP Chest-
Jump to: