[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)

Go down 
+3
purplelavamonsterthing
Lomiej
Domino88
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race:

The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) Empty
PostSubject: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:36 pm

Look what they've done to you. They've taken you apart and put you back together with a little something extra. They've made you part human, part animal. They've destroyed you memories from before the lab. You get to live in a cage in their lab. You get to be subject to each of their science experiments. You live a life without Dignity, Mercy, or Love.

You've heard of a place. It's called the outside world. You know some of the experiments have gone there. Maybe you can go there to. Maybe, If you and some of the other experiments teamed up, you could leave this miserable exsistance behind.

But even if you do escape, life won't be easy. You have their experiments inside of you. They want those experiments back. And those experiments cause you problems. They make you like the animal. They make you feral.

You are the science experiments.

Rules and info:

1. I am DM , my word is law.
2. This Rp is fairly unplanned, so get creative, find things out, twist the plot. Just no godmoding.
3. In the original, we had a humongous problem with Mary sues. And if I think your character is one, then you'll have to deal with it accordingly.
4. Up to three characters per person.

Here's the formie!

Name:

Experiment # (ex: M1865):

Age and gender:

Animal(s) you've been mixed with (limit two animals):

Look (you can have a tektek, but there does have to be a written segment describing them):

Feral tendecies (does your character get down on all fours and hunt? curl up in a ball? snarl uncontrollably?):

Likes and dislikes:

Misc:

Slots:
Domino-Echo, Lina, Dormouse
Taffy-Flax
Purplelava-Llim
Socks-Viri, Isis, Tessa
Zombeh-lanix

Last edited by Domino88 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:54 pm

Name: Echo

Experiment # (ex: M1865): X7834

Age and gender: 14 3/4, MAIL

Animal you've been mixed with: Undisclosable.

Look (you can have a tektek, but there does have to be a written segment describing them): Shaggy black hair, pale complexion, tall and skinny.often hunches shoulders.

Feral tendecies: the more adrenaline his brain releases, the more he changes into something beastly.

Likes and dislikes: He likes quiet, warmth, dark colors, and low lights. He dislikes examinations, high stress situations, enclosed spaces, and scientists.

Misc:not really.

Last edited by Domino88 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female
Number of posts : 807
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : HAHAHAHA MUFFIN HAHAHAHAHA :D
Bf or Gf : this is the only part of my profile im editing other than my gender. im a lesbian
Your nickname name or real name: : Perry, Taffy, Bartolomiej/Lomiej, Hikooki, Derpy, Leo, and Kris.
What your award is for : Nigh-Infinite Optimism
What is your REAL name? : Taffy.
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Domino88 wrote:
Look what they've done to you. They've taken you apart and put you back together with a little something extra. They've made you part human, part animal. They've destroyed your memories from before the lab. You get to live in a cage in their lab. You get to be subject to each of their science experiments. You live a life without Dignity, Mercy, or Love.

You've heard of a place. It's called 'the outside world'. You know some of the experiments have gone there. Maybe you can go there too. Maybe if you and some of the other experiments teamed up, you could leave this miserable existence behind.

But even if you do escape, life won't be easy. You have their experiments inside of you. They want those experiments back. And those experiments cause you problems. They make you like the animal. They make you feral.

You are the science experiments.
*vrrrr-click*
*vmm chm zzzz*
*crinkle*
*SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP*

Um, I mean...
...sounds cool.
Fun.
Coofun?
and not depressing? at least, not when I'm around...

yaaay

edit: un-disclosable?
THAT'S CLASSIFIED
Back to top Go down
http://smithwantsicecream.ytmnd.com/
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:06 pm

you gonna join?
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female
Bf or Gf : this is the only part of my profile im editing other than my gender. im a lesbian
Your nickname name or real name: : Perry, Taffy, Bartolomiej/Lomiej, Hikooki, Derpy, Leo, and Kris.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:14 pm

Most assuredly, just looking at the form and filling it out. lolz.
:D
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Name: Flax

Experiment #: P7161

Age and gender: 13 2/3 & a 'dude'.

Animal(s) you've been mixed with (omg hard question srsness wtf D wai u maek me thnk 'n'): Felis Catus Cat.
((ooof cooourse hehehe))

Look (lulz i ned a tektek ting or mebs a write): Flax has medium-length blue-grey hair and... blue-grey cat ears & tail. He is also shorter than average by a noticeable but largely unimportant margin, and has palish skin from hiding inside most of the time.

Feral tendencies (zomg leik wut am they do sumtemis wen the'ir get'n al aminalish 'n stuf): Follows things stealthily, for no reason other than habit/genetics. Distraction-prone when frightened. Hydrophobic.

Likes and dislikes: Flax enjoys hiding well, and basically anything to keep the 'experimenters' away from him. Also... any kinds of thread. Dislikes further experimentation... and being held (physically) against his will. Very much. >:C

Misc: Flax attempts to ignore the scientists' existence when possible (i.e. when they aren't around).
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:20 pm

the other two characters I didn't have time to post before:

Name: Lina Nyrim

Experiment # :M1862

Age and gender: 14 1/8, fee mail

Animal(s) you've been mixed with (limit two animals): fox and sewer rat

Look (you can have a tektek, but there does have to be a written segment describing them): Long red hair with whitish tips, tied back in a ponytail. Black eyes. fit, but a little lanky.

Feral tendecies : prefers to scavenge for food, has a fondness for mazes, often curls up into a small ball when sleeping

Likes and dislikes: Lina likes exploring, puzzles, and games. She dislkes traps, setbacks, and losing

Misc: not really.

.....................................................x^x...............................................

Name: Dormouse

Experiment # : L6754

Age and gender: 13 1/4, mail

Animal(s) you've been mixed with : Dormouse

Look: small, mousy brown hair, pasty complextion.

Feral tendecies: Dormouse runs away from scary things. Like Flax. And Lina. And Echo. and anyone else who signs up for this Rp with a predator.

Likes and dislikes: Dormouses likes other mice, gentle people, and unity. he dislikes harsh noises, 'scary things, and any conflict.

Misc: no.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:54 pm

Name: Llim

Experiment # (ex: M1865): K9315

Age and gender: guy.... uum.... idk how old?

Animal: leopards. black and snow.

Look: O.o you've all seen my drawings.

Feral tendencies: he enjoys giving/taking cat baths. snarls, fights like an animal. aka- he'll rip things limb from limb if he feels like it and if it is possible, he purrs like a kitten <3. aaaannnd- he's a cat. that means, he's a stalker. yes, my friends- cats. are. STALKERS. trust me. I am one. *smirk*

Likes and dislikes: likes- girls, giving baths, boys, giving baths, sleeping, thinking about food, eating, giving baths, snuggling, kissing, romance, being a perv, war- Llim: body heat. being petted. dislikes- water, dogs, refusal of a bath, shiny objects that can't be eaten, big fish, when people call him short, tests, vets, dentists, rubber gloves, co- nvm.

Misc: "meow............. meow............. meow.......... meow..... meow..... meow.... meow... meow?.......................... MEOW GOD D***it! FEED ME THIS INSTANT, B***H!!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:41 am

Name: Viridian, aka V, Viri, etc.

Experiment # (ex: M1865): X8247
(U need mowa gahls.)
Age and gender: Gahl. 14ish?

Animal(s) you've been mixed with (limit two animals): A Toxic green spider of some sort. Because of my arachnophobia, I refuse to look it up and give you a Latin name.

Look (you can have a tektek, but there does have to be a written segment describing them): Unfortunately, the only spidery leg coloring they have is blue, not toxic green. sad faic. But ya'll should know what V looks liek by nao.

Feral tendencies (does your character get down on all fours and hunt? curl up in a ball? snarl uncontrollably?): M. she hunt, but on all eights! hahahaha! ...bad joke. But, she jumps off the ceiling, wraps a few webs around your neck, then, after she bites you, you become unresponsive and she wraps up the rest of your body and eats you. :D

Likes and dislikes: Likes- graveyards
Dislikes- mascara
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:56 pm

Name: Isis TAFFY ROCKS LOL

Experiment # (ex: M1865): L4537

Age and gender: gahl. (cause the balance isn't balanced yet.) uhm...15 or 16, I can't imagine her younger than that.

Animal(s) you've been mixed with (limit two animals): Morelia viridis, but mixed with some fish that caused her scales to turn blue.

Look (you can have a tektek, but there does have to be a written segment describing them): The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) 02e2978

Feral tendecies (does your character get down on all fours and hunt? curl up in a ball? snarl uncontrollably?): Hisses. And if you get too close, she'll bite you.

Likes and dislikes: likes- warmth. fuzzy things.
dislikes- other girls.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:10 pm

you should add Tessa.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:08 pm

Name: Tessa-Short for Tessellation.

Experiment # (ex: M1865):R5412

Age and gender: Gahl. 13.

Animal(s) you've been mixed with (limit two animals): Mouse

Look (you can have a tektek, but there does have to be a written segment describing them): The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) 2b38789

Feral tendecies (does your character get down on all fours and hunt? curl up in a ball? snarl uncontrollably?): Curl up in a ball, or behind something trustworthy.

Likes and dislikes: likes- other people who aren't scary.
dislikes- scary things.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:01 pm

imma add coal- i'm juss too lazy (no mah laptop issadork!) to type up a char sheet 4 ger- but i will. k? i will.
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
Number of posts : 1349
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : EVERYTHING BRO
Bf or Gf : FNFNFNFNFGNFG
Your nickname name or real name: : Whutever :T *shrug*
What your award is for : Master of hell
Being the most retarded ginger in the galaxy of Glagl'nert
For kiling alienz and dusn't afrayd of anyteng.
Uh, not giving a single fuck :D
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Old one, home dawg

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:48 pm

Name:Dannon

Experiment # (ex: M1865):X2739

Age and gender:Male. 15

Animal(s) you've been mixed with (limit two animals):Fox, Cat(domestic, white with black spots)

Look (you can have a tektek, but there does have to be a written segment describing them):Long-ish white hair, Black spots on skin, slightly skinny, clear green eyes, ears and tail that look like a cross between cat and fox

Feral tendecies (does your character get down on all fours and hunt? curl up in a ball? snarl uncontrollably?): He gets p*ssed if he doesn't get what he wants(cat), he tends to always whisper, he thinks highly of himself, he likes to climb, he sits and lays down on all fours.

Likes and dislikes: He loves yogurt, attention, people that like him, and mouse. He dislikes nearly everything else.

Misc: Seriously, he would kill for yogurt, sometimes even less than that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zonbii-corner.blogspot.com
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
Number of posts : 1349
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : EVERYTHING BRO
Bf or Gf : FNFNFNFNFGNFG
Your nickname name or real name: : Whutever :T *shrug*
What your award is for : Master of hell
Being the most retarded ginger in the galaxy of Glagl'nert
For kiling alienz and dusn't afrayd of anyteng.
Uh, not giving a single fuck :D
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Old one, home dawg

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:54 pm

Name:Lanix

Experiment # (ex: M1865):U1378

Age and gender: 15 Male

Animal(s) you've been mixed with (limit two animals): Black mamba

Look (you can have a tektek, but there does have to be a written segment describing them):Tan, black scales on arms, black tail, Dark green eyes, Dark black/brown hair, fangs replacing his canines

Feral tendecies (does your character get down on all fours and hunt? curl up in a ball? snarl uncontrollably?):He sometimes hisses, his walk just looks like a slither, when he walks he wiggles his tail like he's slithering.

Likes and dislikes: He'll like anyone so long as they don't tell him what to do and stay out of his way. He doesn't care if they're jerks or not. Normally he just doesn't care but warning. He will lie to get what he wants. Old habits are hard to break.

Misc:Don't place too much of your trust on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zonbii-corner.blogspot.com
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:30 am

((<insert generic Taffy pun about trust being metaphysical/immaterial here>
also: why does everyone tend to have 2+ characters per RP, lol..?
I always thought it was bad enough doing multiple RPs with one character each... eh.
USHANKA - WOTD (word of the day)))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:38 am

We add that many caus' we has lots of characters.

edit- Tessa (Rory may have pulled a replace-your-shampoo-with-pink-hair-dye again.)
The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) E3d4278
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:59 am

((LOL! start))

Carnivore block: home of Isis, Llim, Lanix and Echo.
Main doctor: Dr. Mell
Secondary doctors: Dr. Evangeline, Dr.Von Kellen

Domesticities/omnivore block: home of Lina, Flax, and Dannon
Main Doctor: Dr. Katen
secondary doctors: Dr. Heldent, Dr. Lyons

Rodents/insects block:home of Dormouse, Tessa, and Viri
Main doctor: Dr. Shy
Secondary doctors: Dr. Jenkins, Dr. Hide
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:37 pm

((Viri says she's a carnivore, b*tch. LOL.))
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:35 pm

((just trying to keep it even....))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:55 pm

((I thought it was a funny quote.))
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:12 pm

((I thought so too......))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:49 am

((So do we start nao?))
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:01 pm

((do you want to start?))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:09 pm

YES.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)   The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Science Experiments (redone and reloaded)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ACMA][work]:2012 :: NOSTALGIA :: RP Chest-
Jump to: