[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:28 pm

"Cian-sweetie...."
"CAN YOU NOT ALL ME THAT?!"
"Whatever, Cian-pooky, if your here...where's the creature?"
"Dead."
"REALLY!?"
"Yes."
"That means we can get married! yay!"
"(What if I don't want to?)"
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:24 am

Blue broke out in to laughter.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:38 am

"This is not funny, Blue. We have no idea where we are, and no idea how to get back." Ana stated
"I know how!" Kia grinned
"Cian! Marry the woman so she'll tell us how to get home!"
"NO!!!!"
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Mike was still mezmorized. and came out of his hideing spot. Ray and cooper came out too. still cautious of being attacked. "i... don't think that she's going to attack..."
"much." (cooper)
"no. not much. not at all. maybe." (ray)
"maybe?" (cooper)
"maybe.." (ray)
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:34 pm

"Wait..." Kia said, confused "How'd she die?"
"He killed 'er" Cian said, pointing to Derek. Kia ran over to him and hugged his arm
"Aren't you one strong boy! hee hee! <3"
"(thank god)"
"oh, ya'll gonna need disguises. You can see most fae don't take well to humans...<3"
"Uhh...." (Derek)
"Oh! I can use the wateeeer stuffffs." Kia started walking down the hallway again "This way!" she said cheerily. Cian walked next to Derek and whispered in his ear
"You like her, or she kills you. It's your choice really."
"Well, she is very pretty...and well...."
"That means you'll give up on me?" Ana said hopefully
"No."
"Damn."
"I will show you I am man enough for you!"
"(Which is exactly what I don't like. Men like you)"
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:06 pm

Ray Sighed. "no hope."
"oh, don't worry little brother. it'll all fall into place eventually." (Mike)
"get you arm off of me. and don't be so...... bother-ish. it's odd." (Ray)
"whatever. anyway, miss meow meow is cute don't cha' think?" (Mike)
"no..... she's... no... no thanks... Mike. what happened to Blue?" (Ray)
"nothing. sorry. you're right." (Mike)
"miss meow meow? she won't like that...." (Cooper)
"hush little bro. i gotta go talk to Azul" (Mike)
"nk.. wait... Blue?" (Cooper)
"si.." (Mike)
"what's with the spanish?" (Cooper)
"no sé." (Mike)
"oookkk?" (Cooper)

and, with that said, Mike walked over to Blue, leaveing Ray and cooper to watch with confused expressions.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:14 pm

Ana curled her fist into a ball.
"They clink." she thought out loud. She tightened her fist and punched the wall. WHAM. She didn't feel a thing, and there was a H*le! where she punched. She shook the rock dust off her hand. "Ah, well."
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:34 pm

"yikes..." Cooper said. Mike stopped in mid-walk. Ray just paled.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:37 pm

"*sigh* and I was enjoying being human." The pendant around Derek's neck flickered back on. "Derek! Were you there the whole time? <3"
"Cease."
"I hat you."
"At least I stopped you."
"That's your fault." Ana said, blushing
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:39 pm

((huh?))
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:36 am

Blue shook her head, laughing to herself

((can I bring in another charactor? I only have one now......))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:47 am

((Go ahead. Check with me first though.))

"We're here!" Kia sang, opening a large pair of doors. Inside was a huge library. She walked up to a cupboard and opened it. It had little jars of water in it. "Okay, who first?"
"I don't do water." Ana stated coldly.
"Then...how are you going to pass as fae?" Kia said, confused. Ana reached up and pinched the tops of her ears, they stayed. She looked like and elf. "Ookay. That's creepy."
"Nah, just 21st century robotics."
"I'll go first." Derek said.
"You're so brave! And handsome! And strong! <3" Kia poured some of the water over Derek's head. He sprouted brown cat ears ad a long fluffy tail. Kia hugged him, "Just so purrrfect <3"
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:39 pm

((ooohhh goooddd....... *refrains from explodeing*))
Mike stepped forward. "wow...... oh... my god. wow. you're a cat....." He said, stifling a laugh. ((which, in my mind, is an invintation for Derek to kill Mike, or,
Kia to then dump the amazeing water on Mike. Either way, Mike gets tortured. which i like.))
Cooper bit his lip.
Ray hid behind Cooper.
"I don't want to be a Feline..." Ray murmered.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:16 pm

"O-kay!" Kia said, smiling and picking up another jug "It doesn't have a set animal. It brings the animal on the inside out! though one of these is a orc potion..i dont know which though...." she poured a jug over Mike's head "Oops...that must've been orc...eek...sorry." she poured the water over Cooper "Centaur. Cute. <3" and then stopped in front of Ray.
"(oh great)" Ana murmured under her breath
"Take off the glasses."
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Cooper cocked his head to one side. "oooomg. YES! i'm a pony... sorta.."
Ray flinched. "nonononono... please no.... oh... fine.. i'll be blind for a minute.." he said. he took off his glasses, and handed them to Cooper....
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 11:21 pm

((I do mind, and that is called GODMODING! And that's illegal here))

"Okay." Kia waved a hand in front of Ray's face whispering something, then she stood up and said "You should be able to see now, only old men wear glasses." then she poured the WATER ((jesus, do you even READ my posts?)) over his head. "Eh? Water nymph? That's not right...what ARE you?"
"I believe he's a..." (Ana)
"A WHAT!? I CANT FIGURE IT OUT!!!"
"Yeaah...He's the same."
"Maybe...No, that can't be..."
"What can't be?"
"He's already a magical creature?"
"We'll find out later I guess..."
Then Blue was watered upon. She shrunk to the size of well, what she had turned into, a faerie, with big fluttery butterfly wings.

((Now, the WATER dumped on Ray was a shape shifting potion. It will come in handy.))
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:42 am

((YOU GODMOD! *sigh* Whatever. It's OK. I see, tables are bolted to the floor. OK. I'll deal with what I've got. Furrfu. and you said potion. READ YOUR OLDER POSTS, you said potion. p o t i o n. great. i've been given apower that i'll never be able to use! whoo hoo.))
"yay. no change..." Ray said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:37 am

Blue pokedon of her wings. "Huzzah. I'm a sparkly g*y fairy."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:56 am

"But your clothes now won't do."
"WHAAT!?" Ana said, sarcastically "I didn't know I was in Hollywood."

**WE ARE QUICK CHANGE ARTISTS! WHOOSH!!**

((We now fit in, yay!))
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:31 pm

((wow.))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:48 pm

"Cool?" Ana said, staring at her new clothes "At least I'm not wearing petals...hee hee.."
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:52 pm

"What?" (ray)
"I'm sooooo confused...." (mike)
"Awesome. may I talk in old english?" (cooper)
"NO." (mike and ray)
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:53 pm

"HAve you two even glanced at miss Thumbelina over there?"
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:04 pm

"hm. pretty." (Mike)
"dude. that's awesome." (Cooper)
"interesting.." (Ray)
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 7:22 am

"Just tell me the dogs here arn't g*y."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)   ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ACMA SPY EDITION #3!!! DELUXE EDITION! (Okay, Lava, This is just plain not okay.)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next