[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Dig

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Number of posts : 2528
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : To light up a dark world, in the name of Christ.
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile
What is your REAL name? : Jillian
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: 20% dwarf, 50% novelist, 5% rose, 5% Hobbit, and 20% human.

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:04 am

"Fine. Stay here, okay? The rest of us, we`re going."
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:06 am

Skull shrugged. "Maybe you want to go, but I was just looking at my watch...I don't think time passes on Earth...sort of like Narnia. Times slower on Earth........"
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:12 am

"Well, I don`t exactly want to spend the rest of my life here, die, and then have my parents wondering where I went when they drive to Lilli`s house to see why I`m not home yet. If we die, they`re gonna find out we`re gone eventually." Kathryn looked over at Alyssa and Trinian. "What should we bring?"
"Lots of food and water. There isn`t much of it in the desert," Alyssa said.
"And some sheets to sleep on," Trinian added.
"And extra clothes. It`s awfully dirty out there. And some water for cleaning."
"We`re gong to need some horses too, right?"
Alyssa and Trinian nodded.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:14 am

Bones shrugged "Have it you're way...I thought your dad died, though, so it would be parent."
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:16 am

"There`s a chance he might be alive," Kathryn muttered.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:27 am

"On Earth?"
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:47 am

"Not exactly," Kathryn said. She, Alyssa, and Trinian ran into the castle to pack up.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 12:06 pm

Bones walked after them. "But why would we need supplies? Why Would Trinian and Alyssa have to come? We found the way again, and we have a dragon to get us there fast? Why is everyone so determined to go home and live normal lives? Why would there be away out? What if someones willing to let us out if we do something for them? What do we know that we're missing? When did we really enter here and leave there?"
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Twilight looked down. "desert?!?! i'm standing in a lake!!! now.......... well.... fine.. you guys can lead the way.. i'll follow.." Twilight said glumly... she needed a little time to think..... she wasn't..... right... nothing felt... right...... so... how.........could she do anything right.. if she felt so out of place? she finally realized what was wrong: she missed her sister... more than she really thought......
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:13 pm

"You can stay here if you want, okay? In fact, I could go alone!" Kathryn said. They all packed up and rode off on their horses.
"That was a little bit too assertive," Alyssa said.
"I don`t really care," Kathryn said.
"That`s not very nice."
"I`m not a princess like you."
"You may not have been raised as one, but you are."
"Okay, fine, maybe I am. So what?" Kathryn replied.
"Kathryn, wouldn`t it be better to just stay here?" Alyssa asked. "We have a commitment to the kingdom. And don`t you want our family together?"
"That`s why I`m going. We also need Mom."
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:35 pm

Twilight trudged over to Alyssa. "don't get mad a her.. you are so lucky to still have your sibling." she murmerd. then kept trudging. "come on Way!....." she said. the Way scampered along. it stopped. and made a weird barking noise. Twilight turned around. "what?"
"guf!!!! grumpf!!!" said the Way... it tried to bark... but..... it seemed kinda.. agitated....... Twilight sat down. not knowing what to do..... BAM!!!!!! the ground shook. something fell. that something was huge........... the little doorway thing fell over. it landed on the water. SHWOOP! the water turned into a desert. everything else turned into lush green forest. ecept the area around twilight. all that part was dead. twilight loked around. "why am i the dead spot?" she said to no one in particular. she stood up and walked over to the others. the dead spot healed. and came back to life. but. where twilight was standing now........ it was all dead.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:24 pm

"I`m not mad at anyone. If anyone`s mad, it`s Kathryn," Alyssa replied. Kathryn rolled her eyes and blew out air. "See what I mean?"
"I`m trying to concentrate on the coordinates. Yes, Twilight, there is a desert, it`s just going to take a few days to get there. From what Trinian told me, anyway."
"You really shouldn`t be so stressed out. You should be happy that we can be all together again."
"Sorry, but Mom`s kind of gotten used to Earth, and I think that it`ll take both of us to try and convince her to come back."
"Maybe we all belong on Earth," Alyssa replied. "Father`s always talking about a place we originally came from."
"While Mom talks about you and Dad getting lost. Well, just Dad, but I knew about you already. I saw a picture of me that I didn`t recognize. I knew it wasn`t me, because you`re so...graceful. Mom said it was another girl I used to be friends with."
"However, I think we should stay here. There`s a kingdom to run, and it wouldn`t be fair to just leave for our own personal gain. We should go as long as we need to."
"Alright, as soon as I figure everything out."
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:41 pm

"uuhm.... hey.. i'm not sure about you.... but.. something dosen't seem right...." said Twilight looking uneasy. she looked behind her.... nothing.. the Way pawed the ground. "....of course!!! down is up! AND THE PIZZA ATE JIMMY! i gotta stop listening to the voices in my head...." said twilight. she shook her head and walked on forward. not careing if she ran into something. ((you guys can interact with the Way or do SOMETHING!!!! i'm TRYing to get somewhere.... otherwise.. we'll lose interest..... i think we've lost Zoe already...))
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:48 pm

It had been hours, and they had finally gone over to the desert.
"How do we go from here?" Alyssa asked.
"We go- "
"West," Trinian said, interrupting Kathryn.
"No, east. I`m the one with the map."
"And I`m the one who knows this place like the back of my hand," Trinian replied.
"We`re going east," Kathryn said.
"As you wish, Your Highness," Trinian said in a slightly sarcastic voice.

They had been going east for the rest of the day and it was almost dark.
"That`s weird...we were supposed to see a few trees right about now," Kathryn said.
"No, we would have if we were going west," Trinian said.
"Could you just- " Kathryn stopped when she heard a thump. She looked forward and saw 10 big trolls in front of them. " -trust me..."

OOC: There ya go. Use it wisely. And don`t use it as a way to show how great your character is, because lots of people have been doing it lately, and I`m kind of getting tired of it. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:25 am

((ok.))

Twilight raised an eyebrow. "trolls? wow... really? thet's... just... amazeing." she said in a sarcastic tone. the Way ran past them.... "FINE!!! LEAVE!! just like all my other freinds and family!!!!" Twilight called after it.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:28 am

Bones sighed, trudging along behind her. "Why is everyone so determined to go home? What is thee is no way home?"
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:12 pm

Twilight looked up at that sentence. "what?... you know.. you are right.. hey.. also.. we are probably down here for a reason... but.. i don't think that is something to worry about right now... 1st priorety, getting past these trolls..." Twilight said in a mahalcony tone.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 2:26 am

"Bones, will you SHUT UP!" Kathryn yelled. "I`m sick and tired of you going on and on about how terrible your life is, because some people in the world are in worse situations that you, so please, for the love of all of those less fortunate than you, please shut up!"
The trolls lunged at them. Trinian dodged, and Alyssa ran a distance, then shot an arrow into one of them.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 7:31 am

Bones suddenly looked like a small child. "You shut up Kathryn." she said, really silently. "I probably murdered Taro. "

Skull sighed " Kathryn, that was really insensitive. we practically live in the ghetto.....are parents died and we live in some stupid shelter.....It's a really sensitive topic with Bones."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:18 am

A girl ran torwrd them, not Sam though. This girl was wearing a royal blue and purple dress. She had a long, fluffy white tail and cat ears. She collapsed at Alyssa's feet "Help" She breathed "The city...is..under..." She took a shaky breath "attack...." she said many other things, but all they could make out was "Gate...monsters....dark lord..help..." She stared at them, her light grey-green eyes pleading them to help. She finally caught her breath and stood up. "And this one you call Taro..I may be of assistance. Of all they things they taught me..Healing is the most useful." She fingered a fur bag attached to a brown blt that was about the color of her hair. Her skin was pale, as white as her ears and tail. It almost looked unnatural, but somehow...She looked kinda pretty. It was her eyes. Their deep grey-green.....You had to rip your gaze away from them. If you didn't..lets just say...you should look away anyway. "Oh.." She laughed, her laugh was like songbirds singing on a nice spring day "I forgotten to introduce myself." She made a grand curtsy "Kia, princess of Havenwood. Call me Kia...I hat the princess part.
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 12:14 pm

"at least your twin wasn't killed right in front of you. and your parents wern't stabbed while they were hugging you. and AT LEAST YOU CAN DIE!!!!!" Twilight said sliceing a Troll with a celestial sword. ((uugh!! i keep typeing trool!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:46 pm

Bones turned annoyed "I don't even know if I'm mortal anymore! I don't know what the H*** I am, or where the H*** I'm going! "

Taurus the dragon turned to Bones "Easy questions, miz Olivia Bones......and Tahlia Skull. Oh yes, and Taro who's destiny is one of the more perplexing ones I've sold. Very easy questions."
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:12 pm

"HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT IM HERE???" Kia shouted. crossing her arms and pouting.
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 7:38 pm

Skulol shugged "I did, but, I was caught up in the melodrama over there....Did you say something about Taro and death? How long have you been, err...uh..stalking us?"
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:43 pm

All of thi was erased because no one read it. So sad.

Last edited by Jilly-Poo on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dig - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dig
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ACMA][work]:2012 :: NOSTALGIA :: RP Chest-
Jump to: