[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Dig

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Lily

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Dig   Dig EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:17 pm

ok..... this is a different kind of RP... i.... uuhm... kinda...... well... have to god mod out the plot.... so please.. bear with me and sign up. and give me your permission to god mod..... oh! also, make these characters normal. as normal as possible! ok? you can jazz up your character later in the story!!!!!!! like make it so that they turn into.... uuhm.. i dunno... a satyr? ((hint hint for Kitty)) so... well... please..... just sign up.. if you don't like it.. you can drop out.. I've been working on it for months..... and Jilly already knows. she approves. and she was the genius that made up spy academy!!!!!! so if she likes it. it's gotta be good!

Name: Lilli Browns (lol... you can make it a close call to your name if you like....)

Birthday/age: October 7th 1995, 13 (year doesnt have to be required... no older than 15 plz!) ((hee hee... she's a Scorpio! thus she's the leader!)

appearance: mid-rift showing tank top, Long blond hair, lotsa eye makeup, booty shorts, high-heels, lotsa jewelry.

Likes: boys, makeup, mirrors, herself, being rude to ones that she doesnt like.

dislikes: getting dirty, and working hard, also smeared makeup.

Anything else?: not really............ hee hee hee......... (CHARECTER CHANGE!!!!)

Name: Sir Elliott (he won't come in until later..... hee hee hee)

Birthday/age: .... hundreds and thousands of years old? but according to him he's 13...... Jan 2

appearance: wavy brown hair that is covered with a wide-brimmed blue hat with an emu feather, blue, soft kind and loving eyes, blue clothes that are all weird... he looks like a musketeer........ oh! Long thin sword... that he brings everywhere, kid gloves, and black boots..... OH!!!! and blue tights............. (although he will be given glasses.... his vision isn't perfect..)

Status: medieval geek ((who is in love with me!! aaahhhh!!!...)) that talks funny.

Likes: saving people, being loving, making up poetry, and other medieval things... oh! and fighting, like, sword fighting.

Dislikes: ((when lily won't kiss him...... >: ' )) breaking his sword, when people confuse him, and when people say mean things......... about him or others....

anything else?: yes! he's from shakesperian times... so he talks in proper olde english....... oh, and his grammer is weird, so is his spelling....... poor guy... he's so confused...

Last edited by purplelavamonsterthing on Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:48 pm

Name: Samantha (Sam) Peters

Birthday/age: August 13, 1995, 13 yrs old, Leo.

'look': long purple hair, bright blue eyes, and a dazzling smile.

clothes: long yellow tank top, gold leggings, black army boots (With a silver chain), tons of tiny bracelets; two big ones too, long blue, gold, and black striped vest, One of her earrings is a black star and the other is a silver guitar.

Likes: adventure, her guitar (silver with gold stars on it), WILD parties, her MP3 player, boys....

dislikes: One word: Lilli. Or if you want the long version: "Stoopid makeup crazy bitches who think theyre your boss." ~ Sam

Anything else?: Not really....

Last edited by Spottedsocksrock on Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:50 pm

Name: Skull Tassan
Jul, 28, 13

'look': Uhh........I'll have to show you...I drew pictures.....

clothes: same as above

Likes: Skulls, bones, Goth techno music, daggers, boys....

dislikes: Preppy people, people who think shes suicidal, Lilli

Anything else?: Bones' fraternal twin

Name: Bones Tassan
Jul, 28, 13

'look': once again, I hav pictures

clothes: same as above

Likes: skulls, bones, boys, playing cards, goth techno music

dislikes: Preppy people, easily freaked out people....

Anything else?: skulls fraternal twin.....
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Number of posts : 2528
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : To light up a dark world, in the name of Christ.
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile
What is your REAL name? : Jillian
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: 20% dwarf, 50% novelist, 5% rose, 5% Hobbit, and 20% human.

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:54 am

Name: Kathryn McKenton

Birthday/age: March 11, 1992

apperence: Her dirty-blonde hair is pin-straight, and she normally wears a plaid headband to match her plaid dresses. She has light brown eyes and slightly round features. Her teeth are nice and straight, because she just got her braces off. She usually wears knee-length socks and chunky buckle shoes or penny loafers. Anything practical, really.

Likes: Celery or carrots with ranch, pasta salad, something baked by her grandmother, flowers, good books, good music (especially old music), and pocket knives. She also loves solving a good mystery better than anything.

dislikes: Unsanitary or greasy food, music with a bad message, television, wild parties, and rudeness.

Anything else?: It`s hard to make her mad, but if she does get mad, you`re in for a lot of trouble.

Last edited by Jilly-Poo on Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:09 pm

I'm getting the feeling we need some guy characters....*obvious hint, hint, hint*
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 4:33 pm

Name: Taro Katona
Jul, 28, 13

'look': Black hair, 'cute' if your preppy, mysterious if your goth....

clothes: Black shirt that says by reading this i have temporaralily taken control of your mind, black pants with a chain,

dislikes:rap music

Anything else?: dosen't talk much.......
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 4:47 pm

YOU HAVE 3 CHARECTERS!!!! also... i'm going to get rid of Twilight..... i think,...... that... there is going to be a huge charecter change in store for Lilli Browns tho... hee hee hee.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 4:49 pm

sorry, I have erm.......plans........trust me, I'm going to need him for the jazzing up of my charactors..,....
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:04 pm

ok......... have it your way....... mine won't be comeing in untill MUCH LATER in the story.... but anyway..... shall we start? i'll need to god mod out the plot and get us all started....
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:06 pm

go ahead
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 6:08 pm

Was there ever a plot to begin with?
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 8:31 pm

OOC:ooh yes... well... it is more of a story starter...... well here it is!!!! STARTING NOW!!!!!!

IC: the group all gathered out on front of Lilli's house. Lilli was already standing there tapping her foot and looking at her crystal watch annoyed. "Finally! well GOOD MORNING!!!!! today's the day that we start our job!!!!! we, if you have already forgotten, (which you probably have...) are going to be doing yard work! won't this be fun?!!!!" she looked around..... they all looked extreamly tired and annoyed as well.... Sam spoke up, "why are we doing this?" Lilli giggled, "to get money and help people!!!!" Bones raised an eyebrow. Skull thought "really? Lilli? WORKING?!? this will be entertaining." Taro just shifted his weight and folded his arms. he didn't want to do this... he didn't even want to sign up! his mother forced him! Kathryn was pritty exited........ she might get a good chance to look at different types of ground samples!!!!! Lilli continued, " So! well, time's a wastein'! let's goo!!!" Sam piped up again, "Who said that you are the leader?" Lilli stopped in her tracks."well me of course! this was my idea!!!" then she continued to walk to the house where there first job was at. they'd each get paid 20$ for this yard... because they'd be planting trees. some pritty big trees too! they met their client and started working....... as in... digging a H*le! so that they could plant the first tree.... it was almost a full grown Japanese Maple!!!!!! so it had to be a big H*le!. Lilli did not like dirt ((then why'd she deside to do this?)) but put on some pink rubber gloves and started digging. the group was almost done with their H*le! when Kathryn hit something hard with her spade. it was a little golden box! she called the others over. (they were trying to pick up the tree) Sam tried to pull the box out of the ground... it woulden't budge. Lilli looked at it closely. "look! a little latch! let's open it!" Skull tapped the latch with her trowel. it popped open to reveil a glowing red button! it said something. Bones read it aloud "push me for adventure!!!" Taro was just walking over and... tripped. on a shovle..... he fell into the H*le! and accidently pushed the button while trying to break his fall........ there was a small "beep!" then the ground began to shake...... CA-cr*ck! a huge fissher opened beneath them and they fell doown dooown dooooooowwwwnnnnn into the inky darkness of the unknows underworlds!!!!

OOC: MUWAHAHA!!!! what will their adventure be? that is where you guys come it!!! WOOOOOT!!! so.... yeah.....
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:38 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Everyone was screaming, it was dark, the last bursts of daylight from above were fading, fast.
"Does this thing ever end?" Sam said, trying to be heard over Lilli's high-piched squeal. "She sounds like a pig..." Sam thought "....That's appropriate...."
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Number of posts : 2528
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : To light up a dark world, in the name of Christ.
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile
What is your REAL name? : Jillian
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: 20% dwarf, 50% novelist, 5% rose, 5% Hobbit, and 20% human.

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 12:02 am

Kathryn was more irritated than scared. Although she had a good amount of supplies for digging, she had hardly anything for falling through deep holes.
"Guys, since we have time to fall, make sure the fronts of you are facing down! Prepare to land on your arms and legs! Get ready for impact!" she yelled. This was completely logical, of course, because a nosedive would certainly break your head or neck, landing on your back would cr*ck your skull, and landing on your feet would give you a hard fall. If they were going into water, perhaps it would hurt a bit, and a nosedive would be beter for that, but Kathryn didn`t want to take any chances.

They all landed on a white marble floor, badly bruising their arms and legs.
"This place looks lovely, and I feel so underdressed!" Kathryn said, brushing off her garden overalls. She had, of course, brought a skirt that matched her top for when she stopped by at the whittling class after gardening. But that was left back at Lilli`s house.
At that moment, an arrow shot right past Sam`s face.
"This is the part where we run away!" Kathryn yelled, running straight for the first door she saw. It led outside, thank goodness, and they all raced out until they figured they had lost the attackers.
"I hat it when people to try kill me. It`s so rude!" Kathryn said.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:45 am

Bones rolled her eyes."Honestly, Kath, It rude to drop in on someones perfectly wonderful house."

Skull hi fived bones. They had only done the job,pretty much, so that Bones could hang out with Taro.Now they were on an adventure. pretty good, for a first time.

Taro, on the other hand had already slaved away donating video games and there systems to charity, and his mom didn't think he was doing enough community work. honestly.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 8:57 am

"Does this seem..unreal to any of you? Like a kind of virtual reality?" Sam said as she kicked a bush, the bush pixelated for a second and then went back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 8:58 am

Taro shrugged " Actually yes."

Bones looked at Taro blushed, and said" yeah, I'd say..."

Skull nodded.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:02 am

"Uhm.." Sam glanced between Bones and Taro, then gave Bones a quizzical look "Do you think we could have landed in some type of....video game or something?"
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:06 am

Taro nodded "thats plausible..."

"yeah!" Bones agreed a little to quickly.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:08 am

Sam looked at Bones, she looked confused and mouthed "you like him!??!?!"
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:08 am

Bones nodded a little sheepishly.........
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:10 am

"dude" Sam mouthed, she rolled her eyes and looked around. Everything was so nice, so....perfect...too perfect.....
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:14 am

Bones glared at Sam. three quarters of the school liked Taro, and he was oblivious to them. It made sense she liked him....... what was Sam's problem with Bones haing a normal crush

Skull, on the other hand was kicking a pixelating bush........
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:20 am

Sam bit her lip and pulled on her earring, that, in Sam launguage means "I'm not comfortable with this conversation...SUBJECT CHANGE PLEASE!!"
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

Dig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dig   Dig EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:22 am

Taro shrugged "What happens now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content