[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

NOSTALGIA TRIP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombie
Pro
Pro
Zombie

Female
Number of posts : 1349
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : EVERYTHING BRO
Bf or Gf : FNFNFNFNFGNFG
Your nickname name or real name: : Whutever :T *shrug*
What your award is for : Master of hell
Being the most retarded ginger in the galaxy of Glagl'nert
For kiling alienz and dusn't afrayd of anyteng.
Uh, not giving a single fuck :D
What is your REAL name? : WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME. AFTER ALL, IT DOESN'T MATTER.....<i>IN THE DARK</i>...
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Old one, home dawg

NOSTALGIA TRIP Empty
PostSubject: NOSTALGIA TRIP   NOSTALGIA TRIP EmptyThu May 24, 2018 8:54 pm

Oh my god, I forgot this forum existed. Maybe I wanted to forget. It's so surreal seeing it here now. It was such a big part of my life at some point, but it's like I was a totally different person. We all were. It's so bizarre thinking about how we've all changed and grown.
This forum was such a huge source of drama, and was honestly a real shit show. But now it's like a weird snapshot into a huge piece of history, for me, at least. Even the fucking emotes are the same. Seriously, does forumotion ever update anything?
I don't even know why I'm posting anything in here. This forum is so cringey to look back on, but at the same time, I kind of miss these simpler days. If anyone is still around and happens to see this in 2018 onward, don't be afraid to hit me up or anything. Granted, I go by Zander now, and might be a bit different than you remember if you haven't talked to me in a while. But still.
The fucking nostalgia trip of this website is insane.

Discord: PrinceFlamingo#6798
Instagram: princeflamingo
Back to top Go down
http://www.zonbii-corner.blogspot.com
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

NOSTALGIA TRIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIA TRIP   NOSTALGIA TRIP EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 2:24 pm

Oh sweet, time to bug you again. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female
Number of posts : 807
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : HAHAHAHA MUFFIN HAHAHAHAHA :D
Bf or Gf : this is the only part of my profile im editing other than my gender. im a lesbian
Your nickname name or real name: : Perry, Taffy, Bartolomiej/Lomiej, Hikooki, Derpy, Leo, and Kris.
What your award is for : Nigh-Infinite Optimism
What is your REAL name? : Taffy.
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Phoenix

NOSTALGIA TRIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIA TRIP   NOSTALGIA TRIP EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 12:54 am

oh zander aw .. yeah i feel it haha. its definitely bittersweet looking back here, it was a simpler time... im glad we were all pals back then at least, most of my happy memories from back then were stuff about our lil group and our culture. it was a mess though definitely

and high school effing sucked.

honestly as embarassing as we were on here ive actually been able to express myself more now tht im away from people who im afraid would judge me for it. by which i mean i go by elise now!
its probably not a coincidence that so many of us were trans haha... i know some of you probably used the roleplays to express that but i was pretty certain id get laughed at if i tried to myself > _ <
sorta relatedly, it feels like most of us who ended up being trans went by our screen names irl ... we just liked being called stuff other than our deadnames i guess :p

i wonder how you all are doing sometimes too. i dont know what the chances are anyone looks back at this in 2019 onwards but to anyone who does, just know: im trans! and im doin so much better than i was back then. i knew i was trans for most of the time yall knew me but i couldnt say anything...
and, whoever's seeing this... i hope you are doing well too. if you wanna chat with me ...... drop your info in this thread and ill add you if i see it ...? (zander has my info too if you can get ahold of him)
i dont wanna put mine up publically bc idk whos gonna look here or what theyd want to say to me now. sorry!

Pegasus i cant remember who drew this but its cute and silly so im putting it here
Back to top Go down
http://smithwantsicecream.ytmnd.com/
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

NOSTALGIA TRIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIA TRIP   NOSTALGIA TRIP EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 8:27 pm

I'm happy to hear you're out, and I wish you'd had the ability to tell us that sooner, I know I was always a spazz but I know I would've been accepting and would've loved helping you take steps toward who you really are. But eh maybe im just romanticising our past... kids can be such assholes, i hope you felt accepted despite our ignorance.

Feel free to hit me up, the app Telegram is definitely the best way to get ahold of me. @divirsanulla. but if you pm me I'll give you my phone number, I'd love to re-meet you. Smile

I've made certain to log into ACMAwork at least once a year to make sure it doesn't fade into oblivion... Lots of pain here (both from cringing and facepalming) but overall i cherish this little time capsule.
I'm fairly certain that's a Socks drawing. Adorable/10

I look forward to hearing from anyone, new old friends are the best. <3
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Sponsored content

NOSTALGIA TRIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSTALGIA TRIP   NOSTALGIA TRIP Empty

Back to top Go down

NOSTALGIA TRIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ACMA][work]:2012 :: Random chat :: Insert Chat Room Here-