[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Isis's Backstory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

Isis's Backstory Empty
PostSubject: Isis's Backstory   Isis's Backstory EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:36 pm

TAFFY ROCKS LOL

The drill sergeant barked orders to the new recruits. He didn't seem to have any mercy, Let me correct that; he didn't have any mercy. He went down the line, asking each recruit for their name and age.
"YOU! GO!" The drill sergeant screamed, he was a massive mix of wolf and human. Anyone would've been scared of him. But the first two recruits seemed calm.
"Name: Issssissss, age: 19." The girl said, she was tall, but that was only because of the massive heels on her black boots. Her skin was blue and scaled, like a snake and her eyes were golden. She had no nose, only slits where a nose should be. Her hair was up in a ponytail, it was snow white.
"NEXT ONE!"
"Name: Vidar, age:18." The boy was significantly taller then the girl. He was almost as tall as the drill sergeant, he was black and furry all over, instead of feet he had the lower half of a panther. His hair on his head was a chocolate brown and black ears sprouted out from where his ears should have been. His eyes were emeralds and his tail flicked back and forth impatiently. The drill sergeant handed them each bags filled with clothing. He left the room, as if he expected them all to change with each other. Vidar didn't care, it wasn't like you could see anything unless you really looked. He pulled off his tunic and replaced it with the bright red tunic of a Beast Empire soldier. there as a striped gold belt that went with it and the Beast Empire emblem rested on the shoulder of the bright red man-dress. All the rest of the recruits were men and they had changed.
"Uhh...Can you boyssss...not look?" She asked meekly. The boys laughed as if she was joking. Vidar saw that she was serious, he removed the belt from his old tunic and held it up.
"Here. Change behind this." Isis's cheeks turned a bright purple and she smiled
"Thankssssss." She opened the bag and put on the gray pants inside, she ruffled around in it some more and found a bright red top with the Beast Empire emblem on the breast. She pulled it on. She glanced at the shoes inside, they were flat. There was no way she was putting those on. She saw a black headband and stuck it in her pocket. And she put the black fingerless gloves on. "Done." she said, putting her old shirt and pants into the bag.
"Okay." Vidar said She isn't pretty but...She seems so..mysterious... he put his old tunic in his bag, then stuffed the belt in with it.

In short, Isis and Vidar were the only ones who got through. What I mean by 'got through' is that they got promoted to actual soldiers. Not ground troops. They became very close as the years went by. Vidar couldn't hold guns, so he learned martial arts. Isis could, she learned how to shoot a gun. A year later they went into battle. But, it was after the battle when our story truly begins...

Isis lay on the ground. Two bullets had managed to pierce her scales.
"Damned....Planetary Federation. Thisss war issss their fault anyways..." she whispered. One of her eyes was useless, her right one had a bullet embedded in it. Her stomach had one in it too. It hurt more than anyone could imagine.
"Isis!" Vidar yelled, running over to her.
"Leave...me...." Isis gasped
"No," Vidar protested "I wont." He picked her up
"NO! Ssssave yourself!" Isis used the last of her strength to push herself out of Vidar's arms. He reached out for her and accidentally scratched her face where her eye had been shot. "ooh.." Isis crumpled in pain. Vidar picked her up again
"I refuse to leave you."
"You must...ssssave yourself...don't worry about me..."
"I can't." Vidar carried Isis to the medic tent. The medic looked worried,
"Please leave." Vidar did so. He could see the outline of Isis and the medic in the tent. Isis screamed. The medic wound bandages around her head and her stomach and made her drink something from something round. The medic came out of the tent.
"Is she okay?" Vidar asked intently Why am I so concerned? I'm a BE I'm ruthless and I kill..Why do I care about her?
"She'll be fine." The medic said, popping her bubblegum "I suggest you take your little girlfriend to the robotics and get her a new eye."
"S-she's not my girlfriend!" Vidar said, flustered.
"Just take her."
"O-okay." Vidar picked up the now unconscious Isis and dragged her to the robotics. They implanted and eye in the empty socket (The medic had removed the eye with the bullet in it) and advised Vidar to take her to her quarters to lay down and recover. An hour. That's how long he waited for her to wake up. When she did she looked at him and told him to
"Go get a dictionary and look up 'leave me' becaussssse you obvioussssly didn't know the definition."
"You never change, Isis." he shook his head and laughed. His laugh was more of a rumbling purr then a laugh.
"I thought BE were ruthlessss killing machinesss."
"We are. I just....couldn't watch you die."
"And- wait...I can ssssssee...out of my eye.."
"Yeah, I took you to robotics and they implanted one with a GPS, now I'll always know where you are." Vidar smiled and his fangs gleamed in the light. Isis picked up the mirror on her bedside.
"EEK!"
"WHAT!?"
"It looksssss...creepy..." Isis said, staring at the robotic eye, she pulled the head band out of her pocket and over the eye, and the scar from Vidar's claw. "That looks better."
"I think you always look great." Vidar said What AM I saying?
"Wha- you do?" Isis said, turning bright purple.
"I dunno, I...It just came out."
"You're funny."

A year later, Isis turned 21. And started to leave Vidar behind. He didn't say anything because he didn't want to seem whiny or like he needed her. They started seeing each other around less and less. Then, one day Isis walked up to Vidar excitedly...

"I got a job!" Isis said
"Don't you already have one?" Vidar growled, without Isis' friendship he had begun to grow into a real BE. And without him, Isis had too.
"Ssssshut up, idiot. A REAL job." Isis rolled her eyes "I thought YOU of all people would be happy for me."
"Why would I care about you?" Vidar sneered you're the one who left me behind because someone cooler came along to be your friend.
"Well, I'm going into PF to be a ssssspy, ssssso HA!"
"Why should I care?"
"I'm just bragging to lowlifesssss then!"
"What did you just call me?"
"LOWLIFE!"
"Say that one more time and I'll rip you to shreds!"
"LOWLIF-"
"ISIS!" Someone called form the other room.
"I have better thingsssss to do than to make fun of you." Isis said, flipping her hair and turning on her heel.
"Hah." Vidar grunted "Like I care." Isis felt disgusted with herself, but she left the room anyways.
"I-sis!" a cheery voice giggled from behind her.
"C-Calimna?!" Isis jumped. Calimna wasn't the person she wanted to talk to right now.
"Yes, yes! Who else would it be?" Calimna said in a low voice.
"Calimna, ssssstop it with the voice thing, pleassssse?"
"Aww.." Calimna said in Isis's voice "Fine, fine." she said in the high-pitched screech she had used at first. Calimna was a mockingbird, well, half of a mockingbird. She had a long beak that clicked as she talked and her long, uncontrollable tongue was probably the cause of her screechy voice and the way she repeated words. Her clawed feet scratched the floor as she walked, everything about her just seemed to... make noise. Especially the beak. Calimna was a talker, that was for sure. She had long, soft dirt-brown hair that went down to her ankles, and feathers sprouted out of her skin in some places. She also wore the customary red outfit of Beast Empire, but hers was slightly different from the regular soldier's uniform. Her job was to listen to the voices of the Planetary Federation's higher forces and duplicate them so the Emperor could overhear the President's plans. Isis shoved Calimna out out her way, sneering. She sat down at the long, smooth counter. Calimna slunk away, disappointed. Isis facepalmed. I'm finally a BE. Wasn't this what I wanted to be? Well, I've lost my best frie-
"Drink?" the girl behind the counter asked.
"No, I'm fine."
"No really. Drink." Isis looked up, and glared at the girl behind the bar.
"No, Ssssal."
"Yes." Sal was a bartender, in her spare time. She was a soldier too. The skills you get from making drinks make it extremely easy to handle thrown objects like knives or machetes. Sal, like everyone else, was part animal. She was a chameleon. Her scaled skin changed colors to match the wall behind her. She turned back to Isis and set a drink in front of her. "Drink." Sal gave her a menacing stare with one of her protruding, scaly eyes. The other was trained on the drink in front of Isis. Isis sipped it.
"You happy now?" she said mockingly. Sal smiled and leaned on the bar. With one scaly hand she motioned to the ceiling. One eye followed the path of her hand and the other on Isis.
"Us reptiles," Sal said "We need to stick together!"
"Bleeah." Isis scoffed. Waving away Sal's comment. Sal rolled her eyes, one to the right, and the other to the left.
"Seriously, Isis." Drink the d*mn drink. And then tell me what the hell is happening between you and Panther-boy."
"NOTHING."
"You always say that. It IS something."
"I have to attend to my dutiessss." Isis sneered and left. Leaving an unhappy chameleon-girl, a half-empty martini glass, and her old life behind.

Last edited by Spottedsocksrock on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:46 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

Isis's Backstory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isis's Backstory   Isis's Backstory EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:46 am

Finished.
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/

Isis's Backstory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ACMA][work]:2012 :: Stories!!!! :: Finished Stories-
Jump to: