[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Number of posts : 2528
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : To light up a dark world, in the name of Christ.
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile
What is your REAL name? : Jillian
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: 20% dwarf, 50% novelist, 5% rose, 5% Hobbit, and 20% human.

The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story Empty
PostSubject: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 7:38 pm

This is a one-shot, so it`s probably gonna stink like parmesan cheese. It`s basically a journey of Anna and Richie`s life, going through their childhood, their journeys at Spy Academy, and other fun stuff. Part two`s the stuff couldn`t fit into theis post. Razz

Anna felt like she was digesting live butterflies as her parents drove down to Uncle Dorfie`s house. He was a big, jolly Word Nerd, but Anna had always liked his big words and had even learned some of them. Who else could say that they learned how to say ostentatious, juxtapose, and cations at three?
Oh, right. His son, her parents had told her. He knew more big words than her, like ambigious, anions, genephobia, coglomerate, intestinal, and palatable. Of course, he was a year older, but from what Anna had heard, he was very smart for his age.
But so was Anna! She grinned at the memory of puzzling her friends after calling one of the ostentatious.
Ever since she had heard about this genius boy, she had begged her parents to let her meet him. Finally, after endless pleading and her fake "optimistic pessimism" of life, she finally heard the news that she would meet her fellow Junior Word Nerd, Mr. Richie Traderhan.
However, the thought of meeting someone smarter than her and only a year older had been slightly unnerving lately. What would she say to the words she didn`t know?
Anna shook her head and tried to push back the nervous feelings.
After about an hour, they parked in Uncle Dorfie`s house.
"Hello!" their uncle said, rushing out the door. His wife came out, as well. She was a pretty woman, although a different kind of pretty than Anna`s mother. She was definately an older woman, but beautiful nonetheless. She smiled kindly.
"Hi," she gushed, her blue eyes sparkling more every time. However, Anna had heard her whisper to Dorfie, "Should I search `em?"
"Hon, this is family! Don`t be so irritable."
"Sorry, but...you know..." His wife gave him a strange look.
"Welcome to my humble abode," Dorfie said with a big smile.
"Hey, bro," Anna`s dad said to Dorf. She smiled at the exchange between the two Mr. Traderhans.
"Hey," Dorfie replied, shaking his brother heartily by the hand. His eyes rested on Anna. "Hello, again," he said with a big smile.
"Hi, Uncle Dorfie," Anna replied with a smile she thought made her look smart (or at least smart for a 5-year-old).
"Want to meet your cousin?" he asked.
"Um...okay!" Um? Since when did she say that?
"Rich-boy? Get out here and meet your cousin!" Dorfie yelled at the house.
Anna saw a tall boy run out. He had messy brown hair, pleasant blue eyes much like her own, and was what she would call "ruddy and handsome". She felt suddenly shy, and for once, was speechless. How could she not be in front of the smartest kid she had ever heard of?
"Hello," he said. He put out his hand in a manner not unlike his father`s. "I`m Richie."
"Hi," Anna said, shaking it.
"Well, I`m sure you both have a lot to say, so why don`t you go inside and catch up with each other?"
"Okay," Richie shrugged. He held out his hand. Anna hesitated, but then took it, and they both went inside.
"Would you like some milk?" Richie asked.
"Okay," Anna replied. He poured some out for them and they both sat in the tall kitchen chairs, drinking the milk in silence. Anna tasted something funny in the milk, and made a face.
"What`s wrong?" Richie asked.
"Nothing, except...is this soymilk?" Anna asked, taking another sip and trying not to splutter.
"You don`t like it?" Richie asked.
"Not really. It tastes...artificial."
Richie smiled at the girl. She was starting to show her advanced vocabulary. "Well, our choice of milk is different from everyone else`s."
"You have juxtaposed milk?" Anna asked. Richie smiled even bigger.
"Dad was right. You ARE a Junior Word Nerd."
A smile appeared on Anna`s face. "My parents say that you know even more words."
"Yeah, but not a lot of 5-year-olds use the kind of words you do," Richie said.
"Could you...teach me your words?" Anna asked.
"Sure!" Richie said, beaming.

7 years later...

Anna was delighted that Richie and his family had moved a few minutes closer to her house. She could never go to his place on weekends before, but now she could just bike there and save gas. Very, very good.
She leaned her old bicycle on the house wall and rang the door. Her uncle opened it.
"Hello! I expected you here soon," he said with a sparkle in his eye.
"Hey, Uncle Dorfie. Richie here?" Anna asked.
"Richie! Anna`s at the door!" Dorfie yelled. Richie, now taller than ever (much to petite Anna`s chagrin) came running to the door.
"Anna!" he said. "You have to see my new room!" He smiled, but then it faded, and he turned a shade of red once he realized how his voice had sounded when he said "room".
"Did you just...squeak?" Anna giggled.
"It`s merely my voice maturing, and nothing more," Richie said, doing the best to hold up his chin. Anna was bursting with giggles. Richie shook his head, and said, "At least us guys don`t grow balloons on our chests."
Anna`s giggles stopped, and she turned a pretty shade of pink, suddenly feeling self-concious about her incoming breasts. Of course, she always had a comeback.
"At least us girls don`t oogle those balloons!" she exclaimed. Richie turned very, very red and Dorfie said, "Okay, well, then, why don`t you two look at Richie`s new room?"
"Sure," Anna said, clearly victorious in this argument.
"Okay," Richie said, giving a playful glare to Anna and leading her into the house and to his room.
"Leave the door open! Remember, H-P free zone!" Dorfie called to Richie. He knew he was joking, since Anna was his cousin, and no matter how pretty she was, there wasn`t much risk of Hanky-Panky between them at any age. Still, he couldn`t help but feel a wave of awkwardness ruch over him.
"H-P free zone?" Anna asked. "Is H-P Harry Potter?"
"It`s nothing," Richie stuttered, wiping away memories of the Hanky-Panky conversation he had with his dad only a month ago. He`d never get over how awkward it had been.
"Okay?" Anna replied, clearly confused. Good.
They both entered the room, and Richie was good about leaving the doo wide open.
"Seriously, what`s H-P?" Anna asked.
"Do you really want to know?" Richie asked.
"Okay, you don`t have to tell me," Anna replied. Phew!
"Mom told me you got accepted to the...Academy," Richie said, changing the subject. Talking about spy schools was way better than talking about Hanky-Panky on any day.
"Oh, yeah, I did!" Anna replied, the joy very obvious in her voice. "I can`t wait! Ever since I heard about what your mom used to do, I`ve been completely interested. Of course, it`s a boarding school and everything, but I get to come back here on holidays and stuff!"
"How did you do on the fighting? Mom says you`re a bit of a pacifist."
"Yeah, but I was just kicking puching bags and stuff. They loved it, and even told me that it was good that I was so small, so that I could fit into tiny areas!"
"You know you`ll be kicking real people when you actually go."
"I guess, but still! It sounds really fun!"
"It is. There`s even mission practice and stuff! Of course, I don`t qualify for advanced gadget-making, but hey, I`m alright with that. Although I did meet someone who got into that class!"
"Really?"
"Yeah! Her name`s Clair. She`s really nice, and really smart, but she`s very strong and will randomly pick me up and throw me over her shoulder for the fun of it."
"No one has to be really strong to pick you up," Richie laughed.
"Hey!"
"What? Want me to prove it?"
"NO! Last time you did that, you almost dropped me out of a window, for goodness sakes!"
"Sorry, you`re slippery. Plus, my back started hurting because you kicked it so much!"
"The reason you shouldn`t pick me up!"
"It`s fun to see you squirm," Richie shrugged. Anna threw a pillow at his face. Dorfie was outside the door. He looked in, gave a thumbs-up to Richie, and walked away. Would his dad ever stop bugging him about H-P?
"Richie?" Anna asked.
"Yeah?"
"Is H-P...Hanky-Panky?"
"What? No..." Richie said, his voice practically oozing with deciet.
"Quit lying! It is, isn`t it?"
"Yeah..." Richie admitted reluctantly.
"I knew it!" Anna said. "Whoah, he actually thinks there`s a risk of Hanky-Panky when I`M in the room?"
"Not you, he`s just making fun of me and trying to make me practice on you, I guess," Richie replied.
"So you actually had the Hanky-Panky talk?"
"Never would have happened if that weird commercial wasn`t on," Richie muttered.
"Commercial?"
"I didn`t mean to see that lady`s No-No place!" Richie protested. Anna understood and started laughing.
"No-No place? You`re absolutely adorable, Rich," Anna teased.
"Come on, I`m not going to start naming off privates."
"Fine. I actually had that talk, too, except it was for girls," Anna said.
"Really?"
"Yeah, it was this weird thing about how guys always try to make a move on us and how we should beat them up and run away if they do."
"That`s not true!" Richie protested.
"I know, but my mom went through a lot in high school," Anna replied. "And my dad`s weird about guys now. When ever I bring home a guy friend or something, he takes their mugshot. I`m not kidding."
"No way!" Richie laughed.
"And now they`re all convinced that my dad`s stalking them or something."
"I feel a lot better about my family," Richie chuckled.
"Oh, hush up!" Anna said.
"Sorry," Richie replied.
"So, how`s your sisters?"
"Alright. Ade`s still a tot, and Abi`s...okay, we don`t have to treat her like a kid."
"Yes! We don`t have to baby her!" Anna exclaimed.
"Yeah. Still, I`m really glad I have three younger sisters."
"Three?"
"Oh, sorry, I mean- "
"It`s alright, Rich, really," Anna said. "I`ve always wanted an older brother."

Aw, so sweet... part two coming up!
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female
Bf or Gf : I don't believe in boyfriends. I believe in surrogate brothers and special friends, at this age. Socks: Special friends? o.O' Jillz: Yep. AND ALL MY FRIENDZ ARE SPESHUL!!!!! Hahahahaha, just kidding, none of you are. :P
Your nickname name or real name: : J. Ram (my penname), Pseudo-Sis (my claim as Zach`s fake big sister), Jilly-Poo (what was I thinking?), Bob (5th grade joke), Blondie (another 5th grade joke), Jill, Jilly, Jillz, Young Lady (when people try to get maternal on me, though I will always be more maternal than you all!), and sometimes I`m called Mom by some of my guy friends...
What your award is for : BEING JILLZ! (awarded by Taffy) - Aww, thanks bro. Smile

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 7:39 pm

I loved writing part two. :D

2 Years Later....

"I can`t write about anything," Richie grumbled. "Some songwriter I am."
"Hey, keep trying," Anna said, standing over the young man. Both had matured in mind and personality, but they hadn`t grown any farther.
"My brain`s, like, dead!" Richie exclaimed.
"Come on, you`ll come up with something."
"Right."
"Have you ever kissed a girl?" Anna asked.
"What does that have to do with anything?"
"Just answer the question."
"Um...no."
"Okay, then, have you ever had a girlfriend? That you actually liked?"
"Hey, I liked- "
"Yeah, right! You hated her about as much as I did!"
"Well, I`m not telling her that to her face."
"You`re just way too nice, kid," Anna replied. She shuddered at Rchie previous girlfriend, who was an incredibly obnoxious blonde.
"Kid? What about you, freshie?"
"Hey!" Anna said. "Anyways, have you ever even gone on a real date before? And NOT with that annoying blonde chick."
"Not really. What does any of this have to do with songwriting?"
"You haven`t experienced enough! All you can write about at this point is losing your first tooth and how good you think animal crackers are."
"Sorry, then. And I really can`t help that I`m not experienced with girls."
"Well, then, we`re going to have to change that, aren`t we?" Anna replied, sitting down next to Richie and putting her arm around him.
"No, I`m not stooping that low!" Richie sad, scooting away.
"What do you- EW! No, nothing like THAT. You`re my COUSIN. I was just going to say that we should find you a girlfriend," Anna replied.
"Oh, phew. Okay." They both made faces, and started sniffing the air. "Is something...burning?"
"Were you attempting to cook again?" Anna asked with a smirk.
"Shut up!" Richie replied. He went downstairs and saw half of the wall on fire.
"Richie!" his dad yelled at him. His little sisters were coughing uncontrollably. "Get out!"
"Wait! I have to- "
"No time!" his dad said, grabbing his wrist and pulling him out. Just as they went out, the fire spread to the bottom of the top floor.
"DAD!" Richie yelled. They both stopped at a distance from the house.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Richie screamed. He ran to the house, but his father stopped him.
"Are you crazy?"
"ANNA`S IN THERE!"
His father let go. "I`m sorry! Careful!" he yelled. Thank goodness the wife was out shopping, otherwise, Richie never would`ve been able to go back.

Anna screamed when she saw the door engulfed in flames, and after 10 seconds, realized that she had no way out.
"HELP!" she screamed, although it was no use. She felt like she was being melted, but knew for a fact that the oxygen was being stolen from her. She passed out onto the unburnt bed.

Richie ran into the house, putting out flames in his way with the water he had. He was sure that it would evaporate soon, so he had to act- fast.
He exstinguished the flames on the stairs, and ran up. Smoke filled his eyes, but he didn`t care. He knew where his room was.
"Anna?" he called, entering his room. In a haze, he saw Anna out cold on his bed. Praying intently that he wouldn`t drop her, he picked her up, threw he over his shoulder, and ran out, still pouring water over obstacle flames. He heaved out a great sigh of relief when he got out, not minding the burn on his shoulder. This relief was replaced with fear when he put Anna down on the ground and saw how badly her back was burnt.
"Dad?" he asked. There was a spot that was completely black.
"She`ll be okay, son," Dorfie said as the house collapsed.
Richie poured some water over her, hoping that would do any good. Her eyes fluttered open.
"Oh my gosh, Anna!" Richie said.
"Don`t ever try cooking again," Anna said as she sat up.
"Oh my gosh!" They both embraced each other tightly, crying inaudibly. Richie`s sisters started sobbing without knowing why.
"Anna, are you alright?" Dorfie asked.
"Yeah," Anna coughed.

As they waited by the hospital, hoping Anna`s burn wasn`t too bad, Dorfie smiled at his son.
"You were great, son."
"No, I was stupid. I didn`t say anything in time, and...Dad, I almost lost a sister."
"Anna really means a lot to you, doesn`t she?"
"I didn`t realize how important she was until I was dragging her out of the burning house."
"I`m proud of you, son. In fact, her parents are, too. They really want you to take care of her. They`d probably have you two married if you weren`t related," Dorfie laughed. "Son, we have a lot riding on you. Including responsibility over her. Think you could handle it?"
"Yeah. I`m willing to do that," Richie said.

After that summer ended...

Richie couldn`t believe he was here. Clair had been keeping Tarkonn busy while he went to get Anna. She`s so stupid! he thought for the thousandth time. The girl had sacrificed herself for his sisters, when Clair already had a plan in progress. So stupid!
He raced through the different halls, and saw a door. He opened it.
"Hello?" a girl asked. Someone stood up. Anna.
"There you are," he said, hiding his relief.
"What are you doing here? Are you crazy?" she asked.
"This coming from the girl who was about to let herself get killed. Nice. Come on, we have to go! Clair`s already keeping Tarkonn busy with the fake cure- "
"You actually went through with that plan?"
"Better than yours!"
"I`m not letting your sisters die!" Anna said.
"Neither am I. Just trust me, okay? Unless you want to make a stupid move again."
As she had years before, Anna hesitated, but then took his hand, and they both made a run for it.
"Not so fast!" a guard said. He held one gun in each hand, and directed it at both their heads. "Anyone moves, and they die."

Yeah, all just little clips of their lives. Fun stuff! Close death encounters and everything! Don`t you wish you were them? Razz
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:16 pm

dude
you have to post that...
last part...
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:18 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:19 pm

because...
Just do it.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:25 pm

Are you talking about posting the last part of the story?
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:26 pm

YES.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:37 pm

pretty good....
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:23 pm

Okay, then...

"What? Can`t raise the kids unless you threaten to kill some innocent teenagers?" Richie asked. Anna was completely confounded by his boldness.
"What are you doing?!" she whispered.
"Follow my lead," he replied. He spoke out loud again. "Do you even have a family?"
"Well...sure," the guard replied. "Why`s it your business?"
"Oh, I`m just saying, shouldn`t you have a more dignified job? What does your wife say about this?"
"She...thinks I`m a doctor. But, I did get a doctor`s degree!"
"Then why this?"
"It pays as much, and the work`s easier."
"Ah, so you`re lazy?" Richie asked.
"Yeah, what kind of example are you setting for the kids?" Anna added.
"And isn`t Tarkonn bossy? I bet any other boss would be better."
"I suppose that`s true..." the guard said. He set the gun down and ran off.
"How do you do that?" Anna asked.
"I got an A in persuasive speaking," Richie said proudly.
"Really? That`s great! Now let`s get out of here," Anna said.
"Oh? What, changed your mind about dying?"
"It would be insensitive to let myself die after all the work you put into that strategy," Anna replied with a smile.
"Thanks. Come on, I think Clair`s pretty much kicked the butts off of every baddie in that room. Let`s go."

At the end of the school year....

Richie entered the school, and was surprised at how familiar it felt. He saw Anna saying goodbye to her friends, and joined her. He had promised to be with her when she made the announcement.
"Hey, Rich!" Anna said. "It`s time?"
"I think so," Richie replied.
"Okay...guys?" Anna said, facing her friends. "I won`t be coming back to Spy Academy." There were gasps everywhere. "I know, it`s shocking, but Tarkonn`s henchmen are living on, and some of them were pretty loyal to him. Our families found a really nice place in Washington, and our families are going to live really close to each other." Anna felt a pang of sadness for Richie. Where they were moving was far from Brooks, and it was just when he had found himself a nice girl. Poor Rich. Poor Cairo.
"We can`t tell you where it is, so you`re not threatened to tell anyone. We can`t give you our new phone numbers, either, but we can still e-mail and everything," Richie added.
"We promise to e-mail everyday," Anna added. Everyone seemed upset, but it was better this way. Maybe they could all see each other again.

23 years later....

"I thought you said you were trying to stay away from the spy business!" Richie said as he drove Anna to the Empire State Building. A vacation in New York City ruined.
"Clair really needs my help! I`m the only other person who isn`t busy with family!" Anna said.
"Just be careful, okay?" Richie asked.
"Hey, don`t you have a family to take care of?" Anna asked. "Cairo`s been calling me like crazy."
"Oh, shoot, she has?"
"Yeah! Apparently Adam`s just lost his first tooth!"
"I can`t believe I missed that!" Richie said, hitting himself in the forehead.
"Look at you. You`re a father," Anna stated proudly.
"Well, you`ve gotten a dozen proposals. What about you?"
"Me? None of those guys were the right ones!" Anna said. "Okay, gotta go to the top...that`s gonna take awhile."
"Just go as fast as you can, okay?"
"Richie, go back to your family! You don`t have to stay here."
"Just because it`s been years doesn`t mean I don`t have responsiblity over you anymore. You see me bug Abi and Ade every now and then!" Both were married and had families. Neither were the same again after the dream of them as teens.
"You`re missing a big thing right now!" Anna replied. "Okay, gotta go!" She ran into the building, and took the elevator. It was so slow!
Finally, she got to the top, and she saw Clair fighting with someone.
"Hey! Clair!" Anna called.
"Anna? You`ve grown! Two inches!"
"You really haven`t changed, have you?" Anna asked.
"Nope!" she said, punching her enemy. "There are about 2 more. Think you can handle it?"
"I`ll try," she said, looking at her attire. She was terribly unprepared. Oh, well. High heels would hurt them even more.
They both fought these three for a while, and Clair had knocked out the one she was fighting with. One of the two that had been fighting Anna took over for the knocked out man.
Anna had tried everything. Throwing her high heels at him, flipping him over...this guy was on steriods! He had her cornered, until he had her right at the edge....
Someone pulled him away from her and knocked him out. It was Richie.
"You have got to quit saving me!" Anna laughed.
"Well, I can`t let my favorite cousin die, now can I?" he asked with the same charming smile he had 23 years ago. However, the guy they thought was knocked out had a knife, and stabbed him in the back.
"RICH!" Anna screamed. Richie grunted, but it didn`t keep him from taking the knife from the man and stabbing him in the chest. However, Richie was still an ordinary man, and fell to the floor.
"Richie!" Anna said, sitting on her knees. Clair had knocked out her opponent and came to Anna`s side.
"I`m so sorry," she said.
"He`s going to be alright, isn`t he?" Anna asked.
"It`s not very likely. That was a deep cut," Clair replied mournfully.
"He can`t just DIE, though! He has a wife and 4 kids!" Anna shouted. She was crying uncontrollably now.
"Anna?" Richie asked.
"You`re not going to die. You`ll make it, I know you will!" But Anna knew he wouldn`t make it.
"Tell Cairo I love her. Tell Adam that I am so proud of him. Tell Sasha that she`s growing into a wonderful young woman, Carl that he`s the smartest kid I`ve ever known, and tell Dana that she is growing up to be a great lady, just like her aunt."
"Rich...you can`t just..."
"There`s still hope," Richie replied. "Don`t worry. Take care of my family for me, okay? Meet you...on the other side." And with that, he drew his last breath.
"Richie?" Anna asked. She shook him gently. "You have a family. You can`t leave!"
"Anna, he`s gone," Clair said. Tears were falling down her cheeks. "I am so sorry for all of you."
"He...he was my brother..." Anna whispered.

I won`t tell you how Richie`s family took the news, besides the fact that they kept this all from little Adam. As far as he knew, Daddy was on a really long business trip...He would find out the truth at 11 years old.
The funeral was as sad as anyone would want it. Everyone that attended was sobbing a good bit, and the last words were spoken with sobs, espeically Anna`s.
"I met Richie when I was 5. He used to call me his fellow Word Nerd." There were small chuckles. "We grew closer every day, and there was a time where we had a hard time calling each other cousins, because...well, we were like brother and sister. As independent as I was, he always took care of me, and even as a headstrong young woman, he insisted on being the hero. As much as I loved him, he loved me even more. That was always how it was. He loved his family more than they`ll ever know. After the wedding ceremony, he wouldn`t shut up about how he was the luckiest man in the world." There were some slightly more cheerful laughs. "He died tragically and unexpectedly, but I believe that he`s watching over us right now. He was a wonderful husband, father, and brother. I think that the final thing I have to say is that he would hat if we remembered all the sad events in his life. He would want us to remember him happy and laughing, and to remember all the happy and funny moments, like the time he called private parts No-No places." More chuckles. "He`s waiting to see us all again. He loves us all more than we could imagine."

The funeral ended with his burial, and they all got to see his face one more time. Anna swore that she saw a smile on his face, very peaceful and hopeful. Abi and Ade covered his coffin in flower petals when it closed, and they watched his descent into the ground. In realty, Anna knew that he had ascended into the sky, and was watching over them all protectively- just like he had always done when he had become her brother.

And that`s the end! No no no no, the part where he dies is not true! I`m not even sure if he marries Caior, but I thought it would be cute. Everything is accurate except for the dying part, okay? Okay. I just wanted to make an ending. Don`t worry, he will not die a tragic death!
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 7:04 am

oka! really good!
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:25 am

..cause by then Clair would've...oops...I'm not supposed to tell you that...
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:26 am

Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:33 pm

It`s a story, the future events aren`t true. For all we know, Anna`s the one that`ll settle down and Richie`ll be set up on all these blind dates that turn out unsuccessful and never gets married.

Anna: Um, Richie`s getting married.
Richie: And there is no way Anna would settle down even if I paid her a thousand bucks.
Alrghtie, then, that part`s true....
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:22 pm

Yeah, sure, LLPOFHOATW.
Cairo: Will you stop that?
Why?
Cairo: I'm doing something and I NEED to consentrate!
O.O
Cairo: Oh, shut up you p*rv.
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:08 pm

LL...WHAT?!?!?!?!

Anna: Question...why Rich? Ya could`ve killed me off!
Rich: That would`ve been...interesting...HEY! Not like I want that to happen!
I dunno. Brotherly purposes?
Anna: Hmph.
Richie: Although, yeah, the Hanky-Panky thing...really really awkward...
Anna: You still call it Hanky-Panky?
Richie: Just like I call privates No-Nos. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:23 pm

Liar Liar
Cairo: Pants on fire...Who doesn't know that?
Hanging On a Telephone Wire

LLPOFHOATW.
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 7:56 pm

lolz.
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:39 pm

Anna: Please don`t sing that...it bugs me...

Liar, lia-

Anna: I SAID DON`T SING THAT!!!!

Okay! Yeesh...
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:51 pm

Charlie?
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:02 pm

OH!!!! I SAW CHARLIE`S ANGELS!!!!

Anna: I am the asian one. Period.

But I want to be the asian one!

Anna: Nah, you`re more like the blonde one.

Well, I guess she`s better than the redhead...she scares me...but the asian one`s awesome!

Anna: But I`m more like the asian one!

Richie: This is a weird conversation.

Anna: Not as weird as the Hanky-Panky conversation.

Richie: Must you keep bringing that up?

Anna: Yes.

What? I love your reaction to it!
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:13 pm

.......I just saw the Matrix. And I'm Trinity.

Tyrn: Neo is the Legolas of the Matrix. I'm Neo.

Me: Yeah....
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:18 pm

I want Richie to be Charlie!

Richie: But he`s never seen!

But still! You and Charlie are awesome!!!

Richie: Thank...you?

Ooh, if we`re in the Circle Trilogy, can Richie be Thomas and can I be Rachelle/Monique/Chelise?

Richie: Um...uh...that`s a little awkward...

Anna: I call Mikil/Suzan/Kara!

Richie: Okay? Although I get the Kara/Mikil part, since you`d be my sister if I was Thomas. But then Jillian would be my wife...awkward...

*Snugs* You say awkward a lot just like David!

Richie: Thank...you?
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:29 pm

............................ spotted leaf..... defenitaly... i'm adorable and nice that way. ^^ i..... say... Chis is Kai..... and if chris is kai, i'd have to be gwen. tee hee hee,.... i saved chris from the devil's mirror..... not the chris from school.. a... diffrent chris..... tee hee hee......
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:43 am

Grim: I wanna be Switch..except she dies....

Me: I know, that was sad....

Blue: I'm the oracle.........

Holly: I'm the spoon person.....
Back to top Go down
Jilly-Poo
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Holy Cow Awesomeness
Jilly-Poo

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 9:37 am

But if we`re Charlie`s Angels...I`m am so totally the asian one.

Anna: Just because you`re asian doesn`t mean you have automatic dibs. Wait, that sounded wrong...

Yes I do! And gross!

Anna: No, you`re more like the blonde one.

The blonde one`s a sissy and can`t fight!

Anna: Exactly.

HEY!!!!

Anna: I`m more like the asian one.

Richie: I`ll have to agree.

WHY?!?!?!

Richie: The blonde`s better than the redhead.

Nu-uh! The blonde is all weird and in a swimsuit in the old cartoon-y logo!

Richie: Still, she`s nicer.

That`s....true, guess.

Anna: So Richie`s the redhead?

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Richie: AM NOT!!!! I`m Charlie or Bosley!

Ooh! Be Charlie!

Richie: Nah...I`d rather be Bosley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story   The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story Empty

Back to top Go down

The Journey- A One-Shot of Anna and Richie`s story
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ACMA][work]:2012 :: Stories!!!! :: Finished Stories-
Jump to: