[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female
Number of posts : 807
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : HAHAHAHA MUFFIN HAHAHAHAHA :D
Bf or Gf : this is the only part of my profile im editing other than my gender. im a lesbian
Your nickname name or real name: : Perry, Taffy, Bartolomiej/Lomiej, Hikooki, Derpy, Leo, and Kris.
What your award is for : Nigh-Infinite Optimism
What is your REAL name? : Taffy.
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race: Phoenix

I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical) Empty
PostSubject: I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical)   I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:02 pm

That is unpossible.

I THINK THAT YOUR SHOELACE GOT CAUGHT IN THE FLUX CAPACITATOR
AN INTELLIGENT NON-SEQUITUR
WRITTEN FOR HIS MAJESTY, KING ROBERT MCXLIV, BY THE FINE PLAYWRIGHT KNOWN TO THE PUBLIC AS SIR TAFFY
IN THE YEAR 1337

CAST IN ORDER OF APPEARANCE-
Batman
Jack Thompson
The Queen Of England
An Angry Space Canadian (breifly)
A Bullet From A Sniper Rifle (breifly)
Ginormous Battlecruiser/Norad II
Reaverbob Swarmpants
Kanye West
The Cheif
Captain Canada
Leonard Nimoy
Blah Guy

INT. ARISTOCRATIC HOUSE ON MOON - NIGHT

THE EARTH is visible in the window. Distant police sirens can be heard from the flying squad cars. The house is extravagantly decorated, to the point of insanity. Lavish amounts of gold cover almost everything, except the fine crimson carpeting. It looks like it cost more money than the combined ransoms of all the world's leaders. Believe me, I've tried.

The door bursts open, revealing BATMAN and his sidekick, JACK THOMPSON.

THOMPSON
(zealous)

It is a fine day to die in a non-murder-provoking way!

BATMAN

Actually, it's nighttime...

THOMPSON
(still zealous)

I demand tribute! And roast orphans!

Suddenly, a gold-plated stained glass window shatters as THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND swings in from outside, brandishing a sawed-off shotgun.

THE QUEEN

Not so fast, Jackman! And... the other guy!

THOMPSON and BATMAN attempt to start a musical segment set to the song "That's Not My Name" by The Ting Tings, but are foiled when THE QUEEN pumps their phonograph full of buckshot.

THOMPSON

Hey! That was an heirloom!

BATMAN

Uh, when did you inherit a phonograph?

THOMPSON

No, it was someone else's heirloom. A poor homeless family, who I helped out. They gave me it.

BATMAN

Helped out?

THOMPSON

Well, I set fire to their hou-

THOMPSON is interrupted as AN ANGRY SPACE CANADIAN punches him in the nose from off-camera.

BATMAN
(snickering)

What was coming here supposed to accomplish, anyhow?

THOMPSON

Uh... well-

THOMPSON is again cut off as a sniper-rifle shot from a distant planet, WHITEFALL, severs both of his arms. No one questions the impossibilities of this, as it can happen in Fallout 3. Not counting the bullet-breaking-atmosphere-and-flying-all-the-way-to-the-moon, this is plausible somehow. I don't know how, so shut up.

Suddenly, the roof caves in as a MASSIVE OBJECT lands on the house from above.
ZOOM OUT TO:

EXT. CRUSHED MOON HOUSE - NIGHT

There is an enormous BATTLECRUISER on top of the lavish HOUSE. It is at least five times the size of said palace-esque house.
CUT TO:

INT. NORAD II COCKPIT - NIGHT

There are signs of a STRUGGLE. And, by signs of a struggle, I mean the entire room has been repainted... in 'Battlecruiser Pilot Entrails Red'. Human innards are STREWN EVERYWHERE. I mean, everywhere!
I will continue all-caps-ing meaningless words.

Pan to Pilot's chair. In the chair, we see Spongebob Squarepants... except now, he's a reaver... infested by the Zerg. His spongy flesh is grotesquely cut up in odd ways, he has poisonous spines jutting from his rectangular back, and his arms have been replaced with serrated meat hooks. Since Spongebob can regenerate lost limbs and reproduce asexually, this is what most scientists would call "very bad".

REAVERBOB SWARMPANTS

*guttural sounds*

Suddenly, KANYE WEST appears from a trapdoor, to prove how dangerous this new opponent is. He begins insulting REAVERBOB.

KANYE

You are unintelligent! And not very dashing! Also, you should have lost the game!

REAVERBOB snarls unintelligibly, and his eyes turn into rotary saws which skin KANYE by looking at him. No CGI is used for realism.

KANYE

Arghle you bastards ffhgfuj ruining my qweasdgsdlg career... redruuuum.

FADE TO:

INT. SUPERFRIENDS-ESQUE HEADQUARTERS - DAY

There is a large screen with an ambiguously authoritive looking man on it. He looks down on the national orginazation of Super People Who Know Each-other Kind Of.

CAPTAIN CANADA

Maple syrup, you say?

THE CHEIF GUY

No! Weren't you people listening? I NEED YOU TO PICK UP SOME GROCERIES.

CPT. CANADA

Eh?

CHEIF

AND WHERE THE H*LL IS EVERYONE ELSE

At that moment, LEONARD NIMOY beams in through a TRANSPORTER-y thing. He promptly begins to bubble like BOILING LIQUID, except, y'know, human.

NIMOY

Blargh! Curses! Forgot the biofiltergadgetthing!

BLAH GUY

Blah.

In a strange twist, the explosion of BLAH GUY's head coming off was enough to cause the entire cave lair to collapse. NIMOY, now a sentient liquid, slithers upward through the debris.

TO BE CONTINUED?

Don't bother asking. There was no plot. THERE WAS NEVER A PLOT
Back to top Go down
http://smithwantsicecream.ytmnd.com/
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female
Bf or Gf : this is the only part of my profile im editing other than my gender. im a lesbian
Your nickname name or real name: : Perry, Taffy, Bartolomiej/Lomiej, Hikooki, Derpy, Leo, and Kris.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical)   I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:52 pm

Seriously.
I don't know what goes on in my mind sometimes...
could use a bit more insanity, though.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical)   I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:49 am

MLOL. no words but MLOL.
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical)   I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:33 pm

[_|:D
The cast list alone just about sums it up.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical)   I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:59 pm

FAAACCCEEE PLLLLAAAANNNNTTTEEERRRRRBBBBOOOOXXXEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS.
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical)   I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:17 pm

BOXES DON'T HAVE FACES TO PLANT
8D
As the night past,
Kayliee took 5 minutes to fix the flat tire on her bike...
which was a
GHEWWWST BEIK!
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical)   I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:18 pm

OHNOES
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical)   I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:37 am

*boom*
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical)   I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:50 am

*ohnoesfaic*
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical)   I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:01 am

Postscript:
This is a plotline for comic art. Colin gets his new L-tech Gene Splicer 'thingymawhatsit', but the americium/curium power core isn't charging correctly. "Wacky hijinks" ensue.

He first tries tying it to a fork, rubbing the fork against a magnet and jamming it in an electrical socket. He remarks that its a good thing he was wearing gloves, when the fork melts and sparks, setting his lab coat on fire.

Next, he draws up a plan for charging it using ambient electricity. He uses electrical tape to affix it to the roof, and begins attaching a complex series of capacitors and wiring etc. to the exposed leads. He's attaching what looks like the last piece, when… it starts raining. Colin's hand slips onto the exposed copper wire for both the positive and negative sides, as a strong current is conducted through.

Colin has constructed a zero-entropy/gravity chamber using some duct tape, dark tinted cellophane and cardboard tubing. Inside is the power core, suspended in mid-air, and attached is a box with a miniature black hole inside of it, with probing equipment poking inside, to harness its near infinite gravitational energy and mass as electricity. As he's pressurizing it so he can use supersolid Helium-II to conduct the energy from the probe, the box ruptures from the atmospheric stress and gravity is nullified. The black hole begins expanding because its mass is no longer being crushed together. Cue dismayed look, as Colin floats helplessly.

Open on oatmeal cylinder labeled PARTICLE ACCELERATOR. Colin has acquired some material from the core of a neutron star, and a substantial amount of extra-dimensionally-imported antiplutonium (antimatter plutonium). He has both of the samples enclosed in separate containers made of iridium, and is using the anti-gravity devices to hold them away from container walls (antimatter annihilates normal matter and creates gamma rays, and neutron star material weighs a ratio of one grain of sand to a skyscraper.). He lifts each one with a pair of tongs into the cylinder, shuts the lid, attaches the power core, and plugs an extension cord into the side. Colin flips the switch… The neutron matter is compressed into a superdense pinpoint black hole, and is accelerated at the antiplutonium. Upon collision, the black hole absorbs the antimatter, and is obliterated by it. Cosmic rays flood the tin/lead-lined cylinder, heating it to above 3000 degrees celsius. The heat energy and radiation are absorbed by the power core, and then the "particle accelerator" explodes spectacularly (due to the wormhole/white hole that had begun to form within).

"Whoopee!" Colin exclaims, as he splices the chemical makeup of a starfish and a potato using a clockwork device powered by the core, creating a root vegetable that is partially conscious, and absorbs water to use as hydraulics to move and attack prospective french-fry-chefs. At that moment, his irradiated and horrifyingly burned trench coat crumbles to ashes with a poof. The television exclaims that King Nixon IX is enacting a law that stops anyone from eating bagels, and thus, the universe is finally back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical)   I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:26 pm

But i liek bagels. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lomiej
Pro
Pro
Lomiej

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical)   I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:45 pm

That's what timelines (such as this one) where America isn't a monarchy (led by a fickle king (with a bone to pick with torus shaped baked goods (often consumed with condiments such as cream cheese or butter))) are for!

Hey, it could've happened, so it did (someplace else, though)!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical)   I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Think That Your Shoelace Got Caught In The Flux Capacitator (script/nonsensical)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ACMA][work]:2012 :: Stories!!!! :: Finished Stories-
Jump to: