[ACMA][work]:2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[ACMA][work]:2012

Guest, haven't heard THAT name in a while!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Nano Taffy TekNano Taffy Tek    

Operation: Partybomb

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Number of posts : 6621
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : Absurdism
Bf or Gf : *smiles coyly*
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash
What your award is for : I have achieved so much. I deserve a million awards
What is your REAL name? : *smiles coyly*
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Forumin' Abilities/Powers/Skills:
Race:

Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:59 am

Miranda stepped inside.......
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
Number of posts : 3710
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Bf or Gf : what do YOU think?
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.
What your award is for : Most friendly
What is your REAL name? : Duqie
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Lily

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:11 pm

"so... uuhm... what's..... wait.. why are we still in a sub?" said Arabelle.. compleatly unaware of things. nathen was about to speak when the sub stopped. they wern't under water........... RIIP!!! CREAAAAK!!! cr*ck!!!! the top of the sub came off. like.. it was RIPPED off. SMASH!! the metal roof was torn away. "oh shoot. they've found me.." said Arabelle. she jumped out and ran. ran ran ran...... it was hard to run in her dress.... she looked over her shoulder. "CRIMSON!!!!" she yelled. he was chaseing her. SLAP! she was out.

Couple of hours later....

"uuhhh... s-so messed uuhh-p." mumbled Arabelle.
"sshh. you're drugged, You've been given stuff that'll make you belive almost anything and do almost anything. we're only a few minutes away from the rest of the group. Play along with Crimson. Play dumb." said Alex.
"hah! she'll be ready to do anything once i'm done with her." said Crimson Winter, to one of his henchmen.
"play dumb? that won't be hard...." Arabelle thought. "w-wh-wait.. Carmen?!" Arabelle said sleepily.
"hello, Raven." said Crimson Winter.
"AHN!" ghaspd Arabelle.
"Carmen, Gooddness, n-no..." mumbled Arabelle
"hm?" said Crimson not quite hearing.
"Raven, hang on.... we're almos--" said Alex.
"HA!!! I should've known!!! she has a little helper!!!" said Crimson seizeing Alex.
"SQUEAK!!! don't worry Raven! I'll be back!!!!" said Alex. he was thrown out the window. Arabelle woke up and punched Crimson Winter's jaw and lept out the window after Alex. ((ARABELLE!! YOU IDIOT!! YOU WERE JUST IN A 20 STORY BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
http://rpworld.omgforum.net/ (i'm still working on it. don't go
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : The chosen one, Destroyer of worlds, Rainbow Dash

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:10 pm

Nathan was at the bottom of the fall. The twenty story building of a secret organizatio...underwater! Nathan had seized an old fashioned diving suit and was trying to figure out how to get inside, when arabelle landed on top of him....
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : .... for me, friends...... yes, i know. sad and pathertic, and i'm bound to be killed.
Your nickname name or real name: : Duckie, Lil-lil, Lerline, Lilum, Z, and... The Spazz.

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:10 pm

"oh my god.... NATHEN!!! have you seen Alex?!?!" Arabelle said getting off of Nathen and looking around. running her fingers through her hair, woriedly. ((WHY MESS WITH YOUR HAIR?!? and who is Raven? Arabelle: i'll tell you later..)) "anyway.. Nathen.. you do NOT want in there.. it is the cult that's been trying to... nevermind...." she said. "RAVEN!!! HELP!!!!" shouted a tiny voice. "NAN!! where are you?" said Arabelle. "here!" a small boy giggled. he was hideing under a sunken ship. "hey.. quick question....... if we are underwater.... how are we breathing?" said Nan... "i'm.... not....sure... Nathen... shall we go to the surface?" said Arabelle takeing Nan's hand and turning to Nathen.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:36 am

"Dude, you ate one of those pills in the sub.......And I already checked the surface readings........there just...isn't a surface......"

((Me is serious when I says no surface...))
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:29 pm

"Oh yeah.... hmm.. that's.. weird...... so.. what do we do now?" Arabelle said looking up. "RUN!!!" Nan exlamed. Arabelle saw what Nan was looking at. a Whale shark. Arabelle "why run? it is ok.. Whale sharks are harmless. they don't eat people.. they are just big." she explained. Nan still hid behind arabelle.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:51 pm

Nathan watched the white shark float by.....
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:47 pm

((WHALE... not white. Whale shark. White sharks are carnevors. whale sharks are herbivors. thus, whale shark: harmless.
whale shark:Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 Whale_shark_food_habits
White shark: Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 78027~Great-White-Shark-Posters there.. see the differance?))
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 7:20 am

((but....shark attacks only happen to people being stupid!!!))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Number of posts : 7337
THE MEANING OF LIFE: : YES.
Bf or Gf : Yes, actualy.
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking
What your award is for : Being an epic admin. DUH.
What is your REAL name? : Socks.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race: Keetee-Angler Feesh- Alien

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:06 am

Willow stepped into the subway car. The doors closed. It started to move. The walls were covered in grafiti and the car rattled. Something smashed against the window. Something dead. All the loghts went out. ALL THE LIGHTS. All power was gone. Willow took out a match and struck it on her jeans. There were in the subway tunnel, in a subway. The doors opened again. She stepped out. When her shoe hit the ground it made a sickening cr*ck. She looked down. She had stepped...on a skull. And it obviously, wasn't human. AT ALL.

((Maya..god mod? pweese?))
Back to top Go down
http://yes.smackjeeves.com/
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 12:17 pm

Arabelle picked up Nan and looked at Nathen. she did NOT like standing around in front of her enemy's office building... ((why does he have an office? Arabelle: fine... fortress of solitude? Lily: lol.. better!!)) "hey.. why don't we find the others?" Nan suggested. "hmm.. good idea..." Arabelle said.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:43 pm

Mirinda picked up the skull...and looked forward...they where in the middle of a foreign marketplace...

((Petra: Come on, that is so neverwhere!

Me: but...Neverwhere is cool!!!))
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female
Your nickname name or real name: : I prefer to be called my lord and master, thanks for asking

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:19 pm

((GOD MOD FOR ME SOMEONE!! PLEASE!!!))
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 7:33 pm

((I CALL IT!!!))

((BTw, not much has happened to you or Mirmir........

Mirinda: don't call me that!!))
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:13 pm

"Market place?" said Nan from on Arabelle's shoulders. "i'm.. not.... sure.... wern't we just under water? why arn't we wet?" Arabelle said. suddenly, Nan and Arabelle were soaked. "well.. that was weird..." Nan said. Arabelle shook her head. salt water went everywhere. Nan giggled. "you're silly!!!" he said still Giggling. "no! you are sillier!!!" Arabelle said laughing. "no! you are the silliest silly in the world!!!" Nan said jumping off of Arabelle's shoulders. "yeah and if you keep doing stuff like that, you'll be the brokenest broken in the world!" Arabelle said takeing Nan's tiny hands and danceing. "Arabelle!!! if i wanna be an amazeinf pirate like you! i gotta be strong and know how to do stuffs like that!!" Nan laughed. "shh!!!no no!! don't say that!! Nan.. i know that you are only 8, but you have to understand... my being a pirate isn't always good.. and you can't go blurting that out in public unless i tell you it is ok..." Arabelle said in a stern tone, "alright? so please.. we need to calm down and find the others.. ok? that is our voyage for now ok? come on!! we are airplanes! let's go!!!" Arabelle said loseing her stern tone. she spread out her arms and pretended to fly around. Nan joined. "oh come on Nathen!!! you can be an airplane too!!!" Arabelle said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:58 pm

((You arn't in teh market place!!!))
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:45 pm

((oh but i say we are!!!!!!! come on!! that was a totally cute in a playful kinda way moment!!! ADMIT!!!
Rocky: admit one?
Lily:... yeah...))
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:28 am

((but..but...It's important you are underwater....You don't just randomly teleport....now if you found a sewer pipe....
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:15 am

ewww.... Nan woulden't be pretending to be an airplane.... that's what would be if we found a sewer pipe...... but go ahead.. godmod away.. i apparently don't know what to do...
Back to top Go down
Spottedsocksrock
Admin
Admin
Spottedsocksrock

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:49 am

LETS GET ALONG PLEASE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:26 pm

Nathan gestured to the others and they made there way to a sewer pipe "This might lead to the surface......
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:09 am

Nan wrinkled his nose.. "eww.. ok.. come on Raven!! let's go!!!" he said dashing ahead. "NAN!! WAIT!! IT COULD BE DANGEROUS!!!" Arabelle said running after Nan. ((la la la... Arabelle & Nan... siblings? close friends? ASK!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:03 am

((not Nathan's job!....or is it.....))

"Come Ara!" shouted Nathan.....
Back to top Go down
purplelavamonsterthing
Pro
Pro
purplelavamonsterthing

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Arabelle ran in. "yuck!! it smells like the captain's hammock from back on ship!!!" arabelle said wrinkleing her nose. "but Arabelle! which ship was that? i thought that you are a captain of your own ship!!!!" Nan said innocently. Arabelle sighed. "yes... that was back when i was a cabin boy...." Nan giggled, "you arn't a boy!! i am!! how can you be a cabin boy?" Arabelle's eyes looked lost in time... "it is a long story........ but i'm only going to say, that for a long time, i had to pretend to be a boy...." Nan's eyes grew huge "really?!? TELL ME THE STORY!!!!"
"no.. not now........ we don't have enough time"
"awwww... am i ever going to get to spet on bord of the siren?"
"how do you know the name on my boat?!?!"
"you told me..."
"ok.. don't tell anyone else.... nor shall you Nathen.. or it'll be your head.... and i mean it... i don't cringe at the sight of blood. or at the thought of death."
"Raven? will you ever tell me the tales of your past?"
"it be a dark tale... but maybe....... aye...."
"yaay!!!"
Back to top Go down
Domino88
Admin
Admin
Domino88

Female

Roleplay Stuff
Admin-Bestowed Awards:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:57 pm

Nthan shrugged "I don't think anyone would beleive what's happening any way..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Partybomb   Operation: Partybomb - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation: Partybomb
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next